• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have You Completed The X&Y National Pokedex?

Have you completed the National Pokedex?

• Total voters

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have, thankfully. But the problem is, I no longer have anything to do.
I only was playing to get all the Pokemon. I only did the Maison to get evolutionary items.
It depresses me, and all I've done since I've complete the dex is rearrange my boxes endlessly.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
I'm gonna attempt to do this myself starting from scratch as I just came back, but I know some of the event only Pokemon are going to be hard to obtain/trade for =(. Not looking forward to those.

Years
I have about 300 pokemon left to go, but I think this may be the first one I actually complete, so I'm kind of excited!

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
I'm working on it. It's a slow process, since I've never done it before so I have nothing to base it on, i'm practically starting from scratch. I have a lot from every region and have almost finished Kanto (23 left)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Yes I have! ;) Took me some weeks though and a lot of time, but I completed the entire Pokedex including event legends (because of my black and white games) :)

I really wanted to have the shiny charm so it was totally worth it! Got some amazing luck already ;)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Working on it. Got about 150 left to go. I think it'll start to get hard when the only pokemon left are the legendaries. Hopefully I can trade for those. =)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I have not yet completed the national Pokedex! D:

But I am working on it! Finally, between all of my Pokemon games, X will be the one where I complete the Pokedex!

I mean, it's about time, right?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
I completed it a few months ago, and also own one copy of every single pokemon, Bulbasaur through Zygarge. That way when another game comes out or I want to restart, my dex will already be 100% complete. Then I will be able to have good chances of finding shinies throughout my playthroughs.

Years
I didn't even realize they finally released the darn Bank, I completely missed the free period to use it. Once I transfer everything over I should be around 100 or so away from completing it.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'm working on it and have some 200 more left. I badly want a shiny charm for Competitive shinies.

James

Make it double!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
I finished mine about a month ago with Manaphy. I was also able to complete collecting 1 of every pokemon and lay them out from Bulbasar to Zygarde in my boxes. Now i will be able to collect the national pokedex in future games if they keep the pokebank up and running.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I completed my X on the day bank came out and Y the following weekend when I had the time to do it, Might work on a living dex now for when the next games come out so it's easier to transfer them.

Years
I finished two times, actually. I cycled most of my Pokemon back when I completed it first time so with the second game I had to start somehow new.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I've got 268 found a spreadsheet online with every pokemon on it in number order blacked out event ones since they are not required and found a way to make it so it calculates all the ones I've collected... It's taking a while but I want to do it haha. If someone wants a copy of the spreadsheet send me a message I find the spreadsheet easier in order to get them all.

Back