• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
I actually visit the Pokememes section of that site because I love jokes and humor, so I guess we might get along well if you're that kind of person. But anyways, welcome to PC Cheezburgur!

I'm glad you joined, and don't worry if you feel scared at first. I was once like you around two years ago, but since then I made new friends and even became a PC Supporter (aka those members with green italic names you may have seen floating around) and got cool new features and everything. Is there any particular part of PC you like? We have a lot of sections so I'm sure something may have caught your eye.

Well, have fun and remember to contact me or a moderator if you ever need a little help. I do hope to see you around the forums!
I like ROM hacking and screw around with my emerald ROM when i'm bored and i'm interested in roleplaying but i know i'm bad at it. also the pokememes section of cheezburger is preactically all i look at on it

Last edited:
Years
It looks like you might love the wide variety of hacks over in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forums here, it has everything you need to know about ROM hacks, and there's also great resources you can use to make your own. Sadly I don't post there much, in fact not at all since I suck at hacking.

But we have a few sections outside of there as well so go check them out if you need a break from the hacks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
ok so...i just joined this site, and i am a little confused on some of these methods. im kind of a noob at this. ._. as my name suggests im Guile_the_Poliwrath, and yes, all my games almost have a poliwrath named guile. i still kinda need help figuring this out. any suggestions?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hello im new to pokecommunity!

Hi there! Welcome aboard! Hope you are enjoying the community! :)

ok so...i just joined this site, and i am a little confused on some of these methods. im kind of a noob at this. ._. as my name suggests im Guile_the_Poliwrath, and yes, all my games almost have a poliwrath named guile. i still kinda need help figuring this out. any suggestions?

Welcome to you as well! Can you be a bit specific as to what you need help with? Like navigating the forum in general? Are you looking for something specific? As a newbie like you, I know it's very difficult for you to jump in a forum like this one, so I'm more than welcome to guide you if you like! :)

Years
Hey all! Just getting my name out there real quick, looking to makes some friends and what not!
I'm a Black 2 Trainer and enjoying every minute of it!
Really looking forward to chatting with you all!

Years
Hey all! Just getting my name out there real quick, looking to makes some friends and what not!
I'm a Black 2 Trainer and enjoying every minute of it!
Really looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hello Chris, welcome to PC!

We have all the topics you'd want in a Pokemon forum, and since I heard you're playing Black 2 I advise you head over to the Fifth Generation forums where you can find some great B2/W2 topics or even get help from fellow players as well. I also read your introduction thread and noticed you're a competitive battler as well, so why not also check out Battle Center and its resident Pokemon Showdown server. I'm there as Hikamaru so yeah come say hi if you pop by.

Have fun here, and if you ever need help ask a moderator anytime!

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
Hello everybody. Like all here I love Pokemon and Poke games. Now I play Pokemon Emerald. I hope I meet here a lot of friends ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everybody. Like all here I love Pokemon and Poke games. Now I play Pokemon Emerald. I hope I meet here a lot of friends ;)

Welcome, Sargas! Lovely to see you here! We have an Advanced Generation section here in the forums, so you should totally check that out. :D Hope you are having a great time!

Years

Hello to you too, Sargas and welcome!

As Meganium90 stated, our Advance Generation Gaming section would be perfect for you. Hoenn was actually my first region as far as playing Pokemon goes, but I actually liked 5th Generation much better. You joined at a pretty good time cos the latest batch of X & Y news surfaced, such as the new Fairy-type and also 5 new Pokemon.

I do hope to see you around PC and remember, contact a moderator if you need help!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pancake.jpg

mmmm pancakes. :D I served ya a plate for ya! Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun and don't hesitate to ask for help <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Hi everyone :) newbie here. I know Gen 1 pretty well, getting to know what I've missed out on. Should I go in Gen order or does it not matter which order I go in to see what I've missed out on? :)

Hi, people! I'm new here, but i'm obsessed with pokemon so i guess that's one thing in common :D

And i love mew and eevee, not to mention arcanine

Eevee! So cute and awesome :) One of my favorite Pokemon. Do you have a favorite evolution of Eevee?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone :) newbie here. I know Gen 1 pretty well, getting to know what I've missed out on. Should I go in Gen order or does it not matter which order I go in to see what I've missed out on? :)

Well, you can just start off with Generation 5 since it's a reboot generation. There's no need to start off from Generation 1 and on. I kinda skipped 3 & 4 when I played Generation 5.

Welcome to the forums, though! I'm from Gen 1 as well but I adore Generation 2 so much. <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Well, you can just start off with Generation 5 since it's a reboot generation. There's no need to start off from Generation 1 and on. I kinda skipped 3 & 4 when I played Generation 5.

Welcome to the forums, though! I'm from Gen 1 as well but I adore Generation 2 so much. <3

Thank you! And good to know :) What do you adore about Generation 2? I must say I'm rather tempted to start there now

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I want to say...literally everything. But if I must choose one thing, it would rather be the starters! The Chikorita line is my favorite. <3

& yes! Please do, you won't regret at all. :D

mahim

A Legend Reborn
Years
Hi! I'm new here!

But in response to the topic, I'd have to say my favorite part of gen. 2 would probably have to be the baby evolutions that are a part of gen. 1. ex: magby, elekid, igglybuff.

Years
Hi! I'm new here!

But in response to the topic, I'd have to say my favorite part of gen. 2 would probably have to be the baby evolutions that are a part of gen. 1. ex: magby, elekid, igglybuff.

And hello to you too, Mahim! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

As for what the topic says, I was never much of a Johto fan other than the fact it introduced one of my fave Normal-types (Aipom, it's a monkey!) and also the meme I love, the "Miltank used Rollout!" meme. I'm more of a 5th Gen girl, but I did manage to enjoy HG/SS before then.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi! I'm new here!

Ahh yes! I was so happy about the baby Pokemon! That's also my favorite part about Gen. 2. :D

Also welcome aboard! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back