• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

changing/hacking the world map in fr/lg

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
For step 2, I insert my map but I don't get a message and the map looks all messed up In game.
What did I do wrong?

Years
I've followed the tutorial through as much as I could and am not sure where I have gone wrong but my world map is nothing but a huge glitch when I look at it which is rather disappointing. And I can't link it either because I a myet to reach 15 posts :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2015
I'm confused i thought i did everything right but i think i messed up back in step 2. My Free space finder looks different from your i dont have that section in the bottom left where you type D64 in. Other than than it looks the same. Also my number was 1FC9 unlike you 0xD64

Last edited:
Back