• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Omgawd no.

Well okay. I liked the first three ones best, I think.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

The first movie. I would always joke about it and I grew up with it, but upon rewatching it recently, I realized that it's a legitimately good movie. Sure, it's dub message is a little confused, but the direction and sound design are fantastic, and the prologue stories are really well done and almost make you wonder if it's really a kids movie. Heck, I'd even say that it's a better movie to watch with nostalgia goggles off than it is with them on.

I've seen a bunch of the others (up until the last AG one), but 1's gotta be my favorite.

...So does this mean we're now DLTMS0? Should we start counting down?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I have no idea of what anything in this section means anymore. :]

Years

Gotta get summons that hit past 100k :P

Anyways I still need to defeat the Save point Adventurer dude and his little fox. They have a really hax ability LOL.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Wait, you fight them?

That's cool, I had hoped they would actually explore him as something more than just a game mechanic. :D

Summons aren't fun when all your friends and streetpasses are at like lv3, and you're stuck with the not very imaginative FriendBot.

Years

My reaction:

tumblr_msdhkwr7HR1sedhtvo3_500.jpg

Watching some Captain America tonight. W00tz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back