• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I use ampharos' starry night, because I love Ampharos, and the saturated yellow colours are pleasant but not overwhelming.

Sirfetch’d

Right now I am using Stunfisk'd, but I usually use The Johto Elite.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Ever since it was released, I've been using Dawn of Champions. It's just perfect for me. At the time, my entire computer's theme was dark with the greenish-blue text for links and light gray for text. So when Dawn of Champions was introduced, I switched to it and decided that I'd never change because it's perfect. I can't see PC in any other way.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I use Dimensional Rift because it's so pretty! It's the style I've used since joining PC because I've always loved Sinnoh and despite not having all the quick links I'd like, it's the best one I've seen. I used the Volcarona theme for a little bit just for something new, but within a couple weeks I'd switched back already haha.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I use Modern. I like how clean and simple it is.

And there's no obscenely large image at the top, my poor scrolling finger.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
I use Dimensional Rift a well. I love the background and the image at the top, and plus Gen IV is my fave gen so far.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I recently started poking around the styles until I found one that I like.
That one ended up as Hypno's Lullaby. The gray nearly-everything and tan text work well together.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I prefer Kanto Dream Party. It's so cheerful and bright and bubbly, and uses a lot of green and blue, which are my two favorite colors.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Right now I'm using the Azure Fantasy style. Very nice and blue is a relaxing color. Though there are other skins I also like.

Nakala Pri

I use Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. :P It's so awesome! :D

Years
I use Chromatic 2.0 when I'm on my computer cuz I wanna be the k00l kid too and use the popular theme (jk heh), but when I'm browsing on my tablet she seems to have have problems saving some cookies such as my theme so I don't even bother and just use whatever happens to be the default at the time unless it's something I find to be incredibly ugly :(

TL;DR:
Tablet: Modular
PC: Chromatic 2.0

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Right now, I'm using the vBulletin default, though I occasionally switch to the Volcarona skin that Nica made.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I used Kanto Dream Party for quite a while but now I'm in love with the Volcarona skin. Something about the colours, the feel and everything in between.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Forever Standing here. I like the ideal mid-width, the soft blue theme, the PokeSpecial banner (which is nice and stylized, and not all that tall) and the lack of text-color and background alteration. If things like text and background didn't matter when it came to posts, I'd probably be using a dark theme.

Back