• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating a team for pokemon aquamarine

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Hello I am going to create Pokemon Aquamarine, but first I need a team.

So far the team is only Crazy Bombs777 and myself.

I am using RMXP and Poccil's Pokemon Essentials, so team members will need to be able to use this. I am using a Generation III style tileset so I don't need a tileset artist.

Team members needed.

In-Battle Trainer Spriter
Overworld Spriter
Scripter - Poccil's Pokemon Essentials
Battle Backs Artist

Sprites Needed
-=7 Gym Leaders=-
-Ice Type- an old man (about 60)with a long grey beard wearing a thick white winter coat and a white top hat.
-Fighting Type- A girl (about 19) with a pink ponytail wearing a Kung-Fu outfit.
-Water Type-A girl (about 17) with long black hair wearing a Pokéball pattern bikini
-Flying Type-A man (about 22) with short navy blue hair wearing a blue button-down shirt with dark blue jeans
-Ground/Rock Type- A fat man (about 30) wearing an orange hard hat and gray pants without a shirt carrying a pickaxe.
-Dark Type- A boy (about 17) with long black hair wearing a purple t-shirt and black jeans.
-Elecric Type- A man (about 30) wearing a yellow hard hat and a yellow jumpsuit
-=The Elite Four=-
-Fire Type- A lady (about 24) with short red hair wearing shorts and a t-shirt with a fire symbol on it
-Grass Type- A boy (about 16) with buzzed purple hair wearing a green Japanese robe
-Poison Type- An old man (about 60) bald with a long white beard wearing a white button-down shirt with purple jeans
-Psychic Type- A boy (about 18) with short blood red hair wearing a top hat, a blood red cape, and a tux
-=Rival=- A male team aqua member wearing a black jacket with a team aqua logo on the front over a white t-shirt and blue jeans

Story
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Features
Most generation I-IV pokémon are obtainable. Possibly some generation V
A new region
Several cities from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn
Team Aqua

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
So, You get a pikachu then find Gary Oak? who gives you a pokedex and another pokemon?
No offence, but I don't see gary doing that, and why is he a professor when he has his own gym?
Couldn't you just make a new professor?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
So, You get a pikachu then find Gary Oak? who gives you a pokedex and another pokemon?
No offence, but I don't see gary doing that, and why is he a professor when he has his own gym?
Couldn't you just make a new professor?

Well, He(blue/gary) is only a gym leader in the games. In the anime, isn't he researching pokemon instead?

He doesn't seem to be interested in his gym duties anyway, Hes not even there the first time.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Well, He(blue/gary) is only a gym leader in the games. In the anime, isn't he researching pokemon instead?

He doesn't seem to be interested in his gym duties anyway, Hes not even there the first time.

In the anime his is indeed 'researching' by travelling the regions.
He'd never settle down into a lab. And most people when making a hack or a game about pokémon tend to keep the Game World and the Anime World seperate.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
He'd never settle down into a lab. And most people when making a hack or a game about pokémon tend to keep the Game World and the Anime World seperate.
In the anime he said that he wanted to become a Pokemon Professor just like Prof. Oak. I took this to mean that he could have his very own lab. Eventually I know he also had a gym, but on the other hand, Prof. Oak also used to be the champion.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013

Whoever said you had to though? I am putting Ash and Red in my game, Collision.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
Hey. I saw you were looking for an in-trainer spriter. I don't have any experience, but I'd like to give it a go. Naturally, feel free to reject whatever I make. I was just wondering, however, what are the maximum dimensions you are allowing for the sprites? So I don't go too big or small. Thanks.

Back