• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BILLY MAYS HERE

Fluttershy

20% cooler.
Years
Haha, no. Who on earth were you expecting? Surely not THE Billy Mays?

Anyways, hello! My name is a secret, my location is a secret, and hell, even my gender may be a lie. Don't worry yourself, just bask in my glow. Or my stench. Or something. Just bask.

If you're wondering, I don't weed smoke. I mean, I weed don't smoke. I mean, I smoke don't weed... *sniff* Ahhhh.

Sheesh.

Welcome to my world, bros. And I expect to find lots of Pokefans here, yes? Of course.

And yes, I love My Little Pony. Who doesn't? ;D

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
Years
I think you forgot a question mark... 'Don't I smoke weed?'

But anyways, welcome!

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Welcome, and here is your welcome basket with 10 pounds of weed, cheetos, and butter. and don't ask about the butter. we don't know, nor do we want to know. enjoy. XD

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
Years
You might just get along well with Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle.. well, the other users here, I mean. XD

Welcome to PC, Fluttershy.

Pokefans and Pony fans alike can all find a place here.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Haha, no. Who on earth were you expecting? Surely not THE Billy Mays?

Anyways, hello! My name is a secret, my location is a secret, and hell, even my gender may be a lie. Don't worry yourself, just bask in my glow. Or my stench. Or something. Just bask.

If you're wondering, I don't weed smoke. I mean, I weed don't smoke. I mean, I smoke don't weed... *sniff* Ahhhh.

Sheesh.

Welcome to my world, bros. And I expect to find lots of Pokefans here, yes? Of course.

And yes, I love My Little Pony. Who doesn't? ;D

You have so much personality I think I like you already. :3

Welcome to the forums, Fluttershy. I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of Pokéfans (and from the looks of this thread, not too many Billy Mays fans ;;) here. I mean, they're all over the place!! Buuuut we don't smoke weed here in public. Little eyes, ya know? Bad role models and all that. :) I don't love My Little Pony -shot-

Anyway, here's to having a heck of a time at PC. There's a lot of personality to match yours and I think you'll find your own perfect niche here... because everyone else so far has. ;D Make sure you check out the rules if you haven't already, and if you have any questions about the forum or places to post next, don't be afraid to fire me or any of the sexy forum staff a Visitor Message. They'll be sure to help you out. ;3

Enjoy your time at PC, stay active, and post a lot! :D;

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
celebrity-pictures-billy-mays-sell-mother.jpg

I never did get the MLP fandom.

The fandom is definitely making me want to check it out to see what's so great about it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Back