• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon : magma vs aqua

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
Years
Alright guys, I haven't been very active with this hack lately and I plan on editing the current maps to add more content plus I will make a Route 2 soon. {for eljefe 20} You might want to make this thread look more official, Like proper grammar, spelling, and capitilazation. Plus expand on the story to make it make more sense.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright guys, I haven't been very active with this hack lately and I plan on editing the current maps to add more content plus I will make a Route 2 soon. {for eljefe 20} You might want to make this thread look more official, Like proper grammar, spelling, and capitilazation. Plus expand on the story to make it make more sense.

Your one to talk, Ursaring :laugh:.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2009
ruby is easier than emerald anyways you might want to update it are you going to have new thing on this one??

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
Years
here's your banner. srry it took so long :-P

eljefe20sbanner.png

Code:
HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159167][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/thorn96/eljefe20sbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Years
Looks cool. If you need help mapping (not using new tiles) I would be happy to help. Unfortunately I have 5 exams next week but after that I'll gladly help. PM me if you want my help. If the new tiles are added I will be able to use them but I can't edit / insert new tiles.

Last edited:

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
would you have it so at the start your character looks like a normal kid, then changes his appearence to become the magma grunt?

also, upon completion would you make an aqua version? in which you play for team aqua and not magma?

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
Unfortunately, that would only work through game making.

do you mean the changing look part?

i dont think this'd be impossible, as i played a hack before, im not sure what it was, it may've been pokemon prism? in which you could change your apperence many times if desired, you simply went into a room, and chose one from a list, and it would transform you into that character?

i also believe you could change the colour of your character.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
do you mean the changing look part?

i dont think this'd be impossible, as i played a hack before, im not sure what it was, it may've been pokemon prism? in which you could change your apperence many times if desired, you simply went into a room, and chose one from a list, and it would transform you into that character?

i also believe you could change the colour of your character.
Yeah, I expected that you were thinking of Prism, but Prism was a GSC hack, meaning most stuff was done by Hex and things were done very differently, you can't do it in Advance Generation.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
Yeah, I expected that you were thinking of Prism, but Prism was a GSC hack, meaning most stuff was done by Hex and things were done very differently, you can't do it in Advance Generation.

could hex not be used in the advance gen? thats a shame.
it would've been nice to have the change, but if it can't be done, not the end of the world :rambo:

Back