• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre-Orders

Will you Pre-Order?

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Nope not really.Next year i will be in senior high school and the store is just across the street.After the lesson ends i can go there and get it on the same or the next day providing that i have the money AND the 3ds.

Years
TBH I don't think It'll get sold out. Pre-order promotions last a little wile and they are just events and im pretty sure you don't actually need a pre order to get them. Also I got Genesect with Black 2 and it broke the game :( So I don't want to miss out on a legendary I might not be able to get later, then again if i use it, game = broken.

IWearHatsIndoors

They're comfy and easy to wear
Years
Pre-Order bonuses?

I love looking out for what different shops offer for preordering the games with them. As of late (in my opinion anyway) we haven't really had great pre-order bonuses for pokemon, or at least here in the UK anyway. They gave away 2 different DS cases for Black/White and Black/White 2, however I remember that they had molded figurines of Ho-Oh and Lugia with the releases of HG/SS

What do you hope to get with the pre-order bonus with X and Y? I'll be hoping for a molded figure of some sort but I'm kind off betting that we'll be getting another case/sleeve type thingy.

(Also actual knowledge of these bonuses instead of speculation would be very much appreciated!!)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
We know of no bonuses yet. Probably better to bring up the subject once something is known.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I don't think I'll bother to pre-order. I've never had problems getting games at release (the only time I recall having trouble getting them was with Crystal, and that wasn't too problematic), so I figure I can get games quickly again. Plus, I probably won't have time to play the games at release, so I'm not in a rush to get them. I'll probably either get them in a store or, more likely, order them from Amazon once they've been released.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I would like Kaiyodo Pokémon figures, similar to the ones GameStop gave out for Platinum and HG/SS of Giratina origin forme and Ho-Oh/Lugia.

Back