• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

OMG! Wow.... I'm so glad the game is back!
It's looking better than ever!
Keep up the amazing work, it's so beautiful :,D

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Okay for one thing, your professor's name is AspRen, and mine is Aspen(without an R), so I have not stolen your Professors name anyway.

Yes you are correct Blazer, the first Iridium thread was started in February of 2008 and had been in development since February of 2007, so technically JJ stole my professors name, but its a name, I have no rights over whether he calls is professor Aspren or not, nor do I really care much.

Anyway, I have some new scripts set up, and new interface graphics for the the Pokemon Summary Screen, I'll hopefully show pictures of them soon.

sorry man... i just looked at the date of your first post so i assumed u started then...

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Come on guys, we need comments! Minorthreat, maybe a little update to keep the masses happy might be in order...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well there isn't much to show off. I have just overcome a road block that prevented any coding to progress so I have been mapping.

Here is a screen from Route 298
capture001.png

And Here is a screen from the Pokemon Summary screen
capture002.png

Thats really all I have got done lately, besides the female trainer's overworld, but I don't want to show that quite yet. I also have been working with Riceeman getting a few new pokemon for the game, including a new grass starter to replace Florotan, which I will show off shortly.

I am currently looking for someone who can come up with Movesets, base stats, and Pokedex entrys for the new pokemon of Iriho, please pm me and we will talk. Also if anyone knows away to make new crys for the pokemon please pm me.

Sorry there isn't much. Since I have everything writen out storywise up to Arborvitae City, I will hopefully be able to code some of it in soon and have something worth while to show screens of.

I hope this holds people over!
Sincerely,
Minorthreat

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha that pokemon screen looks nice and custom. The hero sprite looks familiar somehow but anyway i wish you luck like always!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Excellent updates, Minorthreat! I'm definitely glad this is making progress, and it is very appealing to the eye! The only thing I find a little bit out of place or needs a bit of tweaking is the wild Pokémon grass.

Good luck with Iridium. :D

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, I gave up on custom grass for a little while and just switched back to Kyle's grass tile.

Now, this was the update I had origially wanted to post!

capture005-1.png
capture006.png

And Introducing IGWONO, the new Grass Starter:
capture008.png
capture007.png

Please don't steal

I hope you enjoy the screens! And post comments if you stop by, I'm still coding events, and working with Riceeman on new pokemon! So watch the thread, you never know when there will be an update!

Sincerely,
Minor

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow! Very nice new screenshots and updates, Minorthreat! I really like how you show just small progress of each small event in the towns and cities of the game. This game is looking a lot better. Good luck.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
This looks real cool man.
Can't wait to see some more!

(It looks a lot better then your original Iridium) =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I like Igwono's front sprite. However, its back sprite looks weird... The head is a different shape (the rounded bit near the back is a lot further back here), and way too big. Try including its upper body on the back sprite, too.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I like Igwono's front sprite. However, its back sprite looks weird... The head is a different shape (the rounded bit near the back is a lot further back here), and way too big. Try including its upper body on the back sprite, too.

Yes, I agree that it is too big, and I think I see what you mean about the crest on its head being slightly different, I'll see what I can do.

try smalling the size of the back sprites okay they look to big

As of right now I think the only one that need to be smaller is IGWONO, which I have made smaller.

capture000-1.png

Is this any better size-wise I know it still has the crest problem, but thats a little harder to take care of.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
It looks a lot better now, although it still does need a bit of work. Maybe make the body (or the "neck") of Igwono's backsprite a little thinner, and his face (from our small perspective) needs a little bit of touching up.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I agree with all critiscm on my sprite, the Igwono backsprite needs to be redone. I will get on it soon.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I agree with all critiscm on my sprite, the Igwono backsprite needs to be redone. I will get on it soon.

Okay. Thank you riceeman.

In the mean time I want to post a few userbars to suppor the game!

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159093"][IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii291/Minorthreat0987/Pokemon%20Iridium/IgwonoUserbar.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159093"][IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii291/Minorthreat0987/Pokemon%20Iridium/InfowlUserbar.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159093"][IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii291/Minorthreat0987/Pokemon%20Iridium/PutrishUserbar-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back