• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Gaydar isn't like that...it is like a sixth sense. You look at somebody and you either feel that they or gay, or not.

Errr....not that I know personally......

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
There are certain qualities and mannerisms about gay men that quite a lot of them do have. We can be as progressive as we want and say that being interested in other people of the same sex is the only hint (and yes, it is the only sure-fire 100% accurate one) but the fact remains that the stereotypes came from somewhere and it's easy to see if you're tuned into it.

I'm not an effeminate person and quite a lot of people were shocked when I came out because they had no idea, but there were also people that weren't surprised and had picked up on it, like my aunt and uncle and my best friend. Those people have good gaydar, the others do not.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
xD it's been some time since this has been posted in so I probablly shouldn't revive a dead thread... But screw it let Bloodex rage on me all he wants ;)

Anyways I myself and 100% straight! I mean i appreciate good looks and I know when a guy is good looking but I've never been attracted to another guy. As for what I think about gay people... They're just regular people XD i mean I am a devote christian and I understand where some other Christians come from when they preach about gay people but God says love everyone and I do! :D Anyways Gay's are just as much of people as Straights are... End of Story :) Btw all the single ladies hmu ;) jkjk

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
PokéCommunity, its the new eHarmony.

I wouldn't doubt that, back a while ago when I was under a new account I had a try with a relationship here, but it just kind of failed due to it to feeling a bit forced. This was like three years ago though and the person in name isn't on this site anymore. It was a nice end though, and didn't suffer from any "drama" despite us being stupid teenagers 0u0

As for my won sexuality, there probeley is a million labels to give it, as some of the tumblr social justice warriors would like to argue, but there really is no need for having a paragraph or two describing who you like.

To be simple, and blunt with one short answer I'm Pansexual - I just go with the flow, and like who or what I like. While yes you can go into the specifics how I'm more "asexual" around people in real life and more of a pervert on places like tumblr and so. There really is no need to go with specifics, because it really shouldn't matter for anyone else but myself and my loves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm straight but am only interested in that if I have a real emotional connection with someone and am in a relationship and I am completely sure the other person feels the same way. I don't consider sex and that kind of stuff important.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
I am straight but for the time being am refraining from pursuing any type of relationship. My lack of social skills (especially concerning girls) hasn't helped matters any, and the last relationship I was in made me miserable. Not to mention the last girl I tried to enter a relationship with kinda burned me (Fake phone number. Yeah, people still pull that trick instead of telling the truth).

So yeah, I'm straight but refuse to enter a relationship. Is there a phrase for that?

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I am very much straight although I will definitely acknowledge when a woman is attractive. I'm just not romantically or sexually attracted to women. Boobs are lovely but really I don't think I could be paid to get anywhere near another female's genitalia. Vaginas are scary.

I have a really insane crush on a co-worker and we've spent some time together outside of work and have fooled around a small bit but I don't think he will end up really reciprocating my feelings. -_-
Unfortunately I can't seem to even bring myself to be attracted to anyone else. Even a guy I dated in high school for two years and took more years than that to get over. I really don't even want him to talk to me these days, when I used to wait by the phone for him to text me all night every night. Kind of a hindrance but oh well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Generally I consider myself bisexual since I'm attracted to both sexes but lately I've been realizing that given the right person I'd probably be better described as pansexual. Anything outside of the binary sexes has never interested me in the past but now that I've gotten to know a lot more people with fluid genders, it doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. I mean, not that gender is really what people get attracted to (?) but I don't really have a preference when it comes to the binary sexes anyway. I wouldn't say intersex (is... that even the right term?? ._.) is at all a preference but it wouldn't be something I'd discount or be surprised to end up with an attraction to either.

Not much of this matters though because I'm not interested in relationships to the point where if I didn't notice myself finding people attractive, I'd probably assume I was asexual. I think that's more a fear of commitment and the idea of a relationship than something that falls under the sexuality topic though.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Straight like an arrow, male like a, well, a-- a dude.

I respect every type of sexuality, but the moment it attempts to interfere with my relationship it will be a problem. Otherwise, I think people spew hate for no reason. As long as you can express yourself without pushing any boundaries, I won't treat you any differently from the next guy (or gal).

Years
Panromantic lesbian. I can and have been attracted to men's minds, but the lack of physical attraction always becomes an issue. I decided it's better to focus on dating women, despite being panromantic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I'm an aromantic asexual. Never had a real crush on anyone, probably never will lol

Years
I'm a straight female. I have been with my mate for two years. I don't see why people feel the need to have a sexual orientation though. The way I see it, you like who you like and you love who you love. It doesn't matter what your gender is.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
After looking through some of these comments all I have to say is, holy crap, I didn't realize sexuality was so complicated now-a-days. I always thought that you either love same sex, different sex, both sex or no sex. To be honest, most of these new terms just seems like people are just saying they like gray poupon instead of mustard. But no matter, I'll abide.

I'm a male lesbian.

Back