• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

SMASH FACE ON KEYBOARD!!! Then post

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
bhbhbhbh
Super effective :I. My head sucks. So i used my butt instead>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
yu7

Maybe I should try the side of my head next time?

and just to make sure everything understands, you aren't literally slamming your head into the keyboard. Just putting it on your keyboard and pressing down, or whatever. Otherwise you're asking for some brain damage when the first post states a much simpler, easier way to play this game. ♥

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
vgf

I was curious and I searched vgf on google and the first result is a german site.
I just used my mouth to hit the keyboard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
,pl

Welp. My cheek didn't get much of a result.

If your nose is hurting you're hitting your keyboard too hard. Or just .. doing it in some strange way.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
ggyyyyyyyyyMudkip [10] -2
Alakazam [8] +1
Clefairy [1]

I have no clue what happened; I think I pasted something. xP

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
bn

BN what? BNR? BNR32? BNR34? Or bin? Seeeriiiooouuusly...there's always strange things coming out of the keyboard.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Nothing again. Is this an unresponsive keyboard for hits from the face or what? Granted, it's not a Logitech or those fancy brands. Only my mouse is from Logitech. A simple M100.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
vb g

Well Rainy Garden of Fire, you can always buy a new keyboard or if you are happy with your current one, stay with it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
cv

Well, thats a short one it actually means something...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
gt

gt... Gt... GT... GRAN TURISMO! Love that game, the only down side of that game is just that is too complicated for young kids like me to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back