• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I can't seem to get the ticket from the girl, what do you need to do to get it?

Gamewhale

lol --
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Awesome, it's good to see ShinyGold back. I'm lovin' the new beta, especially the Phone Booths. ^.^ I haven't got very far yet, but I'm getting there. I was just wondering, at what level does Graveler evolve into Golem?

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
Alright, I guess I've gone too far...my apologies.

I was pissed ok. I might return to the game when the game's completed.
And oh, it's my opinion, I never said anyone had to agree with it

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Awesome, it's good to see ShinyGold back. I'm lovin' the new beta, especially the Phone Booths. ^.^ I haven't got very far yet, but I'm getting there. I was just wondering, at what level does Graveler evolve into Golem?

Thanks.

Here's your answer... It was on page 49, so read the previous pages, k? :)

Spoiler:

Known evolution of trade pokemon....Click if you dare

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Hey Zel I dunno if you are aware of this but Clamperl still needs to be traded to evolve

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
@dirk123
Thanks a lot man ;D
--
Ok, my last question and i dont bother u guys more (^^) is Skarmory and Sneasel avaible like wild pokemon (to catch)?

And, in Beta5 have wild shiny pokemons? I know the Red Gyarados but i refeer to other wild... like Pikachu, Ditto, etc. Can we catch them? (Wild Shiny)

?

Thanks ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
Hey Zel, I'm midway through the X version of the beta and I noticed that you can't fly to the lake of rage. I guess it would be tough to implement, but in the original I think you could Fly to the lake of Rage.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey Zel I dunno if you are aware of this but Clamperl still needs to be traded to evolve

I know not if you have seen my post just above this page.., post number 1333...
Clampearl needs not be traded to evolve.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Can anyone help me? I have just started on Shinygold X beta 5. and im at the powerplant by the cerulean city. when i enter the gym theres no one there and as i remembered in beta 4 there was a rocket but he wasnt here anymore. the machine part isnt there either. plz help me.. I use a clean fire red ROM and using vba(the newest edition) to play this game.

carter756978

Bass Player
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
When your in jasmines gym (after youve got the secret potion for ampharos) carlos talks to you and says youve already got 5 badges when youve only got 4

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
In lavender town there is a girl above Mr. Fuji's Funeral house thing that resembles wathisface's niece but when I talked to her the game froze and sucked to coz I had forgot to save (I usually save before every town just in case) but I think the last time I saved was just after I got the GS ball :s

could someone lend me a save from just before you hit lavender town please?

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
the beta ends in fuschia right so does that mean that we cant get back the pokemon that the rockets stole?sorry if it has been asked,oh and by the way zel can you give us a hint on how to catch jiracji?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hey Zel, I'm midway through the X version of the beta and I noticed that you can't fly to the lake of rage. I guess it would be tough to implement, but in the original I think you could Fly to the lake of Rage.

There aren't enough fly posts available. That's why, as example, you can't fly to Cherrygrove or Lavender.

Can anyone help me? I have just started on Shinygold X beta 5. and im at the powerplant by the cerulean city. when i enter the gym theres no one there and as i remembered in beta 4 there was a rocket but he wasnt here anymore. the machine part isnt there either. plz help me.. I use a clean fire red ROM and using vba(the newest edition) to play this game.

You need to go first to the Power Plant, and then the rocket will appear.

When your in jasmines gym (after youve got the secret potion for ampharos) carlos talks to you and says youve already got 5 badges when youve only got 4

Known.

In lavender town there is a girl above Mr. Fuji's Funeral house thing that resembles wathisface's niece but when I talked to her the game froze and sucked to coz I had forgot to save (I usually save before every town just in case) but I think the last time I saved was just after I got the GS ball :s

could someone lend me a save from just before you hit lavender town please?

Known. You entered Lavender by the south route, right?

the beta ends in fuschia right so does that mean that we cant get back the pokemon that the rockets stole?sorry if it has been asked,oh and by the way zel can you give us a hint on how to catch jiracji?

¬_¬ Keep searching in both questions. There are ways to get everything if you investigate a little.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Known. You entered Lavender by the south route, right?

I wasn't reporting it because I thought I had read about it somewhere I was just wondering how to fix it thats all and obviously I have to come from the west route right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2024
i cannot play the game that is v5 x and v5 Beta .. I couldnt play .. But i played with v4 ... and finished it .. When i tried to start game , the game is crashing. .. ( After the Click New Game Screen ) .. The screen is become black ... Nothing to see .. What can i do ?

Years
hi u guys probably won't read this since there're so many pages, i just wanna say keep up the good work!

and i have this problem, i DO know how to patch the rom, had no problem with any of the hacks i got from here, except after applying the beta 5 patch the game kinda, deteriorates? I.e when u start the game, the Ho-oh doesn't fly or animate and the colours look blurred, and also am i suppose to start a new game for this patch or can i load of my old one from Version 4? Cuz i'm just at jhoto right now, the jhoto fall bit when u encounter Amelia, i opened up my menu and it looks screwed up, i see the "retire" option which is for Safari Zone, i haven't even got up to there yet but if u click it i teleport to Safari Zone entrance, lol wtf??

Another problem with the menu is i get duplicated options, there are 2 blank spaces on the top of the menu but if u click them it's actually pokedex and pokemon, and at the bottom i see the option pokedex and it opens the pokedex up like normal but this is duplicated, i see the save button but it opens up option instead, basically either it's duplicated or it doesn't do wat it says.......

And here's the screwed up bit, there're now 2 patches, version5 and the newer one, V5 X patch, i applied the version 5 patch and everything is normal, well not really but it's normal compare to the X patch which is newer, here's a problem with the trainers at jhoto fall:

When you fight Amelia, her mobs are like lvl 35 average, when u get out the cave i fought only 3 trainers and all their mobs are average around 35 as well, but after applying the betaV5 X patch, the next trainer i fought had lvl 50 mobs, same with the next few, so i was like wtf lvl 35 average mobs and suddenly lvl 50?? Is this suppose to happen??

so what do i do with the X patch? I tried patching it over the beta 5 patch but same thing happens, if the X patch is newer y is this happening? Wat do i do with it then??

Last edited:
Back