• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i had you down for mudkip, growlithe and caterpie right?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay i am on way way into wifi now :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No problem zidy, anytime :)

and how is buisness today genetic?

Years
hey, i see you have some items there. well, i am a TM collector, so i have them all. i am interested in 4 of your items: Dubious Disk, Upgrade, Protector, Magmarizer

so, choose 4 TMs, and we can do a Item trade. 4 for 4?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Heya. I need a bold/adamant/modest Squirtle, jolly/impish Tauros, adamant Kangaskan, bold/adamant Chikorita, jolly/hasty/naive Murkrow and timid/modest/calm Misdreavus, all females (where applicable) and one of them infected with pokerus.

I -know- you said you don't really want anything, but I'm gonna ask anyways. D'you want anything in return? :D

reecestevenson

Shadows
Years
Umbreon Request

Hey can I request a Umberon, I don't care about nature but I would like it on the lowest level as possible so I can ev train it. Thanks. It there anything I can offer you for this?

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Nice shop. If you can, i want an adamant Totodile with Ice Punch and Dragon Dance.
I'll give you a... Uhm, let me see.

How about a Smoochum? It's got no evs, I was going to use it then I say why not just breed it XD
And I'll make it hold one of your choice of incenses! ^^
I have
A Full Incense,
Odd Incense,
and a Lax Incense!

Years
Hello,

I was wondering if you had a shaymin, at least so i can put it in my dex. I have wanted that pokemon since the game came out, so i could find a trade for it.
I am wanting to be a poke-breeder, but i have a feeling that everything i have you have lol
Let me know what i can do = )
-Emma

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Genetic, i sure do :) ill get that to you next time im on kay?

IDawg i can just give those items to you xD i am not really into tms :)

Griffin, i have some of those in stock, but that request may take some time okay? i can do it, and nha i don't need anthing lol

Okay rockbaby i would really appreciate that :)

No not yet Nero, i should be getting a new one today or so ^^ thanks so much for your offer though, do you need anything i have?

Reec i can do that :) no problem ^^

Kaisuki i can probably do that, ice punch and adamant nature will be easy i just can't remember if i got sowrdsdance anymore xD did you want the totidile nicknamed as well?

Yuhi, ahhh if you would have came a day or so earlier i would have loaned out my shaymin to you, but i do not loan out my pokemon naymore, sorry and i can not clone my pokes...i am really sorry...

and also remember to check back every once in a while to see if your requests are done :3

Last edited:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Hey there! Can you breed me a Bagon with the Egg Move Hydro Pump? I can you a Lv. 47 Jynx. If you want anything else please check my thread.

BTW you already have me in your Pal Pad on Platinum, right? Can you just rewrite the Friend Code shown on my signature? Thanks! And I know you said "Please don't rush me" so tell me when you are ready.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Bagon with hydro pump? i think i can do that xD and yha i think i do have that in my pal pad :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Bagon with hydro pump? i think i can do that xD and yha i think i do have that in my pal pad :)
OK. I got a DSi and I had to update my Nintendo Card and voila! I have a new FC. Just tell me when you can breed it.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
how is the dsi? is it better then the ds? and there will be a * next to your name in the request section when i am done :)

Years
Genetic, i sure do :) ill get that to you next time im on kay?

IDawg i can just give those items to you xD i am not really into tms :)

Griffin, i have some of those in stock, but that request may take some time okay? i can do it, and nha i don't need anthing lol

Okay rockbaby i would really appreciate that :)

No not yet Nero, i should be getting a new one today or so ^^ thanks so much for your offer though, do you need anything i have?

Reec i can do that :) no problem ^^

Kaisuki i can probably do that, ice punch and adamant nature will be easy i just can't remember if i got sowrdsdance anymore xD did you want the totidile nicknamed as well?

Yuhi, ahhh if you would have came a day or so earlier i would have loaned out my shaymin to you, but i do not loan out my pokemon naymore, sorry and i can not clone my pokes...i am really sorry...

and also remember to check back every once in a while to see if your requests are done :3

give it to me? Why thank you very much! =D thats so nice of you! so would you like to meet in the WFC room now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back