• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because that's a lie.... also banned because even though i told you firered/leafgreen was a remake so the reds are actually the same you still have both

TY

Banned because i just woke up... and its (bad word)

*shoots Don Bastio multiple times*

oh i love Officer Anous :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Banned for being far more better at drawing and CSS than me.

Banned cause I was ninja'd and that comment is directed at pokestick.

Last edited:

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because i will defeat the United States in Mortal Kombat. I will start massive strikes right before the fiscal cliff is expected to cause a recession under an alias so no one will know i ruined the economy. Then as me i will get the middle class angry and make them believe it was the upper class and politicians faults. i will prey on them in their time of need and use the fact that they are hungry and poor against the government and take over the country.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because you live in Missouri. dont be surprised when my wrath seeds into the minds of the malleable and the gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back