• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Gen 5 Pokemon

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I like most of the Pokemon, but I do have some of my favorites, including Samurott, Archeops, Accelgor, Gigalith, Reuniclus, Beheeyem, Stoutland, Beartic, and the best looking out of all Pokemon, Braviary. So glad I bought the White version. :)

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
I love Jellicent's typing, I hate Jellicent. I like Frillish though.

Serperior, Chandelure, Galvantula, Mienshao, Mandibuzz, Bisharp is my team. I don't care how good the poke is or even its type, I'm all about just liking it. They're my friends :D I like Hydreigon, but I won't play with him because he's Uber tier. Reuniclus, Volcarona, and Lilligant will make it to my White 2 team, and if I can get another Zorua, probably Zoroark. Rest of the team is probably going to be a Hoenn poke and a Vaporeon.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
My favorites are the Axew Evolution Line, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Galvantula, Serperior, Carracosta, Zoroark and the Pikachu copy that I like more than Pikachu itself, Emolga.

Years
I don't have one single favorite Unovan Pokemon, but if I had to pick a top 3, I'd choose Serperior, Sigilyph and Chandelure. There isn't really any reason why these are my favorites, I just happen to like to use them.

lazy~

World's Laziest Trainer...
Years
Probably Eelektross because it has no weaknesses and it has potential to be either a physical or special attacker. I've only used it once though because I hated training Tynamo to level 39.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I love Reshiram and the Tepig family. Reshiram is so awesome looking </3.

Sirjosh50

Legendary Catcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Braviary even though I don't use Gen V much it is the first "cool" looking flying type.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Some of my top favourites would be Zoroark, Galvantula, Jellicent, Emboar and the ones i can't remember :x

.::Shivam::.

A big Unova fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I like Zoroark, Samurott, Escavalier, Lilligant, Bisharp, Braviary, Emboar- I'll stop here because I like every Unova Pokemon except Trubbish and Garbodor.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
I only had a handful of Pokemon I actually liked in gens 3-5 but Braviary/Rufflet is my favorite from gen 5 and the Krookodile line is a close second

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I'll just put down a list of my fav from each type

Normal
508.gif
Fire
555.gif
Water
503.gif
Grass
598.gif
(tie)