• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 17, 2014
Name-Suresh Raina.
skills-Expert in making fakemon.
applying for- Making fakemons or modifying pokemon, changing stats of pokemon.
avaiblity- 2 to 3 hours on weekends.
time zone- Indian timeline. +5.30 UTC.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name-Suresh Raina.
skills-Expert in making fakemon.
applying for- Making fakemons or modifying pokemon, changing stats of pokemon.
avaiblity- 2 to 3 hours on weekends.
time zone- Indian timeline. +5.30 UTC.
Hi bro we don't need Fakemons for our hack because fakemons is not good and changing stats of pokemon we need to think about this...

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
We need Trainer Sprite Inserter [ Who can insert New Trainer Back And Font Sprite.. Title Screen Edit [ Who can change title screen ]... Pokemon Inserter [ Who can insert new gen 4 and 5 pokemons ].. Music Inserter [ Who can add new music tracks ].... Item Editor [ Who can make new items].... etc...

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I can give you a title screen and i could insert new sprites p: uhhh i can draw you a world map i can mapp pretty good and insert music :D

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I can give you a title screen and i could insert new sprites p: uhhh i can draw you a world map i can mapp pretty good and insert music :D

Ok you are chosen as Titlescreen hacker and waorld map editor!

Ang guys tommorow is my last exam as the dates are shifted due to winter! so i'll be back tommorow evening onwards!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
tell me how to draw the map and what style u want eg.D/P/P HG/SS

I have Vm you! check it! You are our first titlescreen hacker because none of us know even least about titlescreen hacking!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
p: Err theres a problem a world map is limited to pixels so i can only draw Halfs of the maps but i have no clue as to insert them._.

Here is my proof of work: Do not use any of these [PRIVADOS]
1222mhw.jpg

bi6lpw.jpg

Cheve_X did this title screen =
292b22o.jpg

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
p: Err theres a problem a world map is limited to pixels so i can only draw Halfs of the maps but i have no clue as to insert them._.

Here is my proof of work: Do not use any of these [PRIVADOS]
1222mhw.jpg

bi6lpw.jpg

Cheve_X did this title screen =
292b22o.jpg

They are really good! Yeah use the pics any of your choice from those two i sended you! Good luck with making titlescreen to you and to your friend!

Back