• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would the Inside of your Pokemon Gym Look like?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
If I were the Water Type Gym Leader of a Certain Region, My Gym would look like a Giant Greek Temple made out of all Marble. There would be fountains everywhere, and windows made out of water (well, they'd be waterfalls over the window.) The Battle Area would be a Huge Swimming Pool, with Little Glass Platforms for the trainer's to stand on. It would be a part-Spa too, with rooms all around the Gym :).

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
Years
mine would look like it you were standing in thin air and you could walk forever and there would be no windows in it and on the outside it would look normal and the battle arena would be a white outline and the rest would be black and the place where i would stand and wach should be a seperate room filled with computers and it would be between the floor and the ceileng(sp?) (floating in mid-air) and it would have a black stairway down to the arena

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'd have it look similar to the gym pictured on the Gym Challenge trainer card Chaos Gym...it's just so chaotic, and kind of painful to look at o_O I think my opponents would all get dizzy from looking at the walls and I'd win by default XP

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
For the sense of practicality, my gym would be a 3d maze made out of solid stone. There would be rooms throughout the maze for battles and many differente levels and ways to go. The environment for each room would be different. Some of the rooms would be hotter than others. There may be a pool of water, flame throwers installed in the floors, and other such unique things. A trainer that can find their way through my maze, through all the different rooms and challenges plus the trainers that train under me in my gym is worthy of facing me in a gym battle. I wouldn't specialize in a particular type because to use but one type is setting oneself up for a fall.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2004
tmbjr EDIT: I removed this entire post due to the drug references. PC is a family friendly place. We can't have 10-12 y/o's knowing that another member is a pothead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I don't. Getting high only ruins one's thought processing and concentration and is bad for training. All I'd have to do is give myself and my pokemon gas masks and he'd be beat, since he'd be high and I wouldn't be..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I was being sarcastic, I really don't find that attractive, if it was in the Pok?mon world then eewww. Plus, the only high pokemon are probably Ugly, I only use Physically attractive pokemon :)

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2004
ya dey are pretty ugly just lok at sparky my fav abra (i hav a pic of him as my av) at least he duzmnt dry to blow my mind with psychic anymore e's level 600

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?d have a pretty simple one, I?d want the arena to be made of glass and hang over a pit like most of the ones in Stadium/2, with some lifts to get you there and stuff. I don?t care if they have to go through a maze of flunkies to get to me. XP

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
When you walk into my Dark Gym it would look like a cave. There would be small little lights from the top of the cave. When you get to me, you get to stand at the top of the cave where you get to see a great view. It only looks like that for a couple of seconds. The top of the starts form a dome over you to keep the light out. It's great for dark Pokemon to hide. Only the Pokemon can really see what's going on. You get some infa-red goggles to see your Pokemon.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
INteresting battle situation. Might like to battle in that gym. night battling. EXTREME night battling. Good for training with nocturnal pokemon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
My Gym would have an infinate abyss below it. The trainers would stand on two platforms, and the Pokemon would battle on a series of smaller ones. My Pokemon would all have awsome balance, as the platforms have a tendency to shift......

My Gym would also have a place for people and Pokemon alike to relax. Kind of a spa like thing. And there would be a special battle simulater programed to all weather and pokemon situations.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Like the battling situation here too. Good Balance means no stumbling on ones own feet during battle. Although to think that the slightest mishap on shifting platforms might send you into an infinite abyss is rather disturbing. PPlenty fo strategy and strength, just like a gym should be.

(I've suddenly become a gym rater. But these gyms are so good, I have to say my part! :D)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Hehe, I convienently forgot to mention that the abyss is merely a hollogram! I would never want to send a Pokemon into a dark hole where they would fall forever! The Pokemon would merely fall for about 20 ft....

But only I as the Gym leader know this untill after the battle!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Kind of an unfair advantage, but i guess that keeps the challengers on their toes and makes them double check all their moves to make sure they don't make what could be A "fatal" mistake.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
I'd rather have a gym with different types. =P It would be a place where holograms are everywhere and so are machines that tell questions and such. (Think. RBY; Blaine's Gym) But when the opponent reaches to me. the arena would be like a plain simple one with flames spouting of of fake bushes. o.o;

Back