• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Even though I moved in with you, it feels absolutely no different. I thought it would change something... but no, not really. Honestly, that's fine. It's too much pressure when we're too close anyway. I feel like eventually I'm gonna say the wrong thing and ruin the moment. Just, one thing though... could you at least smile when you come home? I don't want to be a burden to come home to. I'm trying, you know. -sigh- Life.

Dear Anonymous(es),

I wanna come back... be a regular again... but I wouldn't even begin to know where to start, and I'm afraid school will take me right back away as soon as I settle in. ): I miss y'all though. I really do.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

I just want to shout it out to the world, but now's not the time. I know I am impatient- but I am not rash nor inconsiderate.

Dear Anonymous,
For anyone else, I wouldn't show this side of me. But for you? I can't promise I wont bite and bite hard.

Dear Anonymous,
I miss you! I know you are having fun but I miss talking, too!

Last edited:

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),
I wish I could just tell you guys that i'm not a boy. But I have been living this lie since '07, and it's something that's very difficult to admit to. I'm just afraid that you'll hate me and stop being my friends...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

I liked you for 4 years, and you were the same. Why did neither one of us try this sooner.

Dear A,

I know I moved out with my girlfriend, and yes shes from america and moved here to live with me, but that doesn't mean its wrong or stupid so stop shutting me out because of that. I went for what I wanted and I got it. Why can't you accept that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Abandon the past and forge a new path right?

Dear Anon,

Break your word and your ass is grass, we both know I'm not the one you should really be afraid of but that doesn't matter, just hold your end of the deal.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's happened. I've fallen for you. why. why. why. why. WHY. It would never happen and ASJGFDSGV NO. I could tell you about this but then I'd have to slither into a hole and die.

tumblr_m4bvw2tJi51qcofda.gif

Dear Anonymous,

TALK TO ME PLS I NEED YOU RN

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know we have talked about this at least four times now. You already know how I feel about you. I know that you feel the same way, even though you're too scared to admit it. I know that the two of us are going to start our new lives fairly soon(at this point, you have already started yours), but I want you to know that I will always wait for you. You don't think that I'm capable of knowing who I want in my life, but you've got it all wrong. Growing up, I learned that when the right one comes along, my heart would tell me. I know that it's you. I'm going to be patient until you realize that I'm the one for you.

Please, answer my text messages more. ;/ I miss chatting with you. When I get a laptop, we can Skype each other, but for now, a simple "Hello" does wonders for me. It lets me know that even though you're busy, you haven't forgotten about me in your new life. While I can't physically see you, I know that I'm in your thoughts.

Last edited:
Years
Dear A,

I admire you for being so much calmer than me. I know I have no reason to be paranoid since these things are relatively common here in the US, but any little health problem throws me off. >:

Dear A,

I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.. being around you makes me realize how lonely it can be not to have someone I can be so close to. Guess I wasn't as much of a loner as I thought.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

It might not be now or anytime soon or ever at all, but whenever you need me, remember I still exist, 'kay? And don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Really! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

One day I'll beat you on even terms, I know I've been winning already but this time I want a fair fight, no tricks.

Dear Anon,

The less concerned you are for me the better, if you want to leave though then do so, just let this shell keep fighting as that's the only thing I really can do now. I'll return eventually though if it makes you feel any better.

Dear Anon,

Why does everything seem so easy when it's anything but nowadays? I guess this old dog needs to start learning some new tricks now don't I haha.

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Oh, wow. Yesterday was fun; I had a really good time. I wish you did, too... Well, did you? Haha.
PS. I'm in love with you.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your support. :3

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I can't tell if you truly dislike me, but TBH I'm almost afraid of you by now. I constantly worry that I'll do something stupid in front of you.

DA,

WHERE THE **** ARE YOU.

DA,

I'll see you on Friday~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

If you want to move so badly then let's do it now while we're still in this state, as much as I hate to admit it I can't take very much more of this now, this needs to end and fast. Nobody should have to deal with this kind of ****.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I wish you'd call me sometime. It'd be fun to get to see and hang out with you again, its been forever.

Dear Anon,

I love you, but you have to give me some space. Sure I'm being a bit selfish, but you have things to do without me. I'll make it up to you later.

Dear Anon,

When are you coming back..? I get so worried about you and your family. Wish you'd move back so we could be the best of friends again like we used to be. I'm so inspired by you, and you're the person who taught me what a real friend was. I can't believe you've been gone so long, and that you might not come back. I have so much to show you and tell you, and I end up just waiting longer and longer in hopes of you coming back.

Dear Anon,

I honestly don't know what to think of you guys anymore. We got to be such awesome friends so quickly. I don't know, I just don't. But thanks for making me feel like I'm worth something. Thank you so much.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

I know I don't have the best job, I don't drive but I still try to do what I can, I hated living at home with you and you wanted me to leave so I did. So now your gone and out my life and I'm happy. You were the last person in my family I talked to but I'm fed up with all of you. I'm better off alone.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

why do i even still care. it is a bother. i am still mad at myself. it's already july. i could have made it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

Why the ****ing hell did you expect that to go well at all? Thanks for ruining my actually fairly decent week.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I LITERALLY CANNOT WITH YOU. S T O P

Dear Anonymous,

You are cute. You are 20. I am sad.

Dear Anonymous,

tumblr_m6zveywiHk1qg3x2j.gif

Dear Anonymous,

You gave me a clear answer to my question. And that answer was the best I could have hoped for tbh. I love you. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back