• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon battles do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I would like to see another fight invilving Jesses Seviper and Zangoose. AND this time I wnat to see Jesse unable to interfeere in this fight.

AND Tauros vs that new Buffalo Pokemon

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
I would have love to seen Paul vs. Reggie. I think that since Paul was indirectly trying to beat his brother anyways, it would have been cool to see how their battling style or whatever clashed.

Also, Harley vs. everybody...just to see his reactions XD

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2011
i'd like to see a gary vs paul and a rematch between ash and paul, we all know that paul has stronger pkmns and so does ask, and all out battle, magmortar vs charizard, electivire vs infernape, torterra ve sceptile, nidoking vs snorlax, akron vs heracross, hunchkrow ve noctowl, ursaring vs bulbasaur or squirtle, weavile vs starraptor, gliscor vs pikachu, hariyama vs bayleaf or quilava, drapion vs primape, the possibilities of an all out six on six war is for one hell of a battle

Krizor

Evil Genius
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I really want to see Paul's rematch against Brandon.

I also would like to see Ash vs Giovanni, which I think could be a possibility in BW since he's much more involved in the story than he was in previous saga's.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Are there any epic match-ups you would like to see in the anime?

It's in the title :3

If cynthia does appear in Best wishes like she does in Black and white then I would either want to see her in a Champion Vs. Champion battle against Adeku, or a battle against Caitlin from the elite four since they both know each other from sinnoh.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
An epic match that the animé would probably never do. Let me think for a second. How about Ash against any Pokémon Master? That would be very entertaining to watch since we would finally find out what a Pokémon Master is.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Agreed with the post before.
Also, I would like to see Gary back, and his progress with his Pokémon. Ritchie, the Ash look-alike, is another guy I'd love to check. Not to mention Misty. But they'll probably just focus on new trainers, rather than the old ones.

zlip

______
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
A tornment of the champions! Gary/blue against Lance, Steven against Wallace amd Cythina vs Adeku.It would be freaking awesome but it would take up alot of episodes. Also Tatuka (the guy the has the darkrai in the d/p league) vs Cythina

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Paul VS Shooti
Dento VS Brock
Iris VS Misty, May And/Or Dawn
Ash VS N

Vernikova

Banned
Years
zlip said:
A tornment of the champions! Gary/blue against Lance, Steven against Wallace amd Cythina vs Adeku.It would be freaking awesome but it would take up alot of episodes. Also Tatuka (the guy the has the darkrai in the d/p league) vs Cythina

Gary isn't a Champion as far as we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back