• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I always imagine God as Morgan Freeman... Damn You Bruce Almighty!!

Jess, that's both slightly creepy, and kinda awesome. ;D

Psh, the internet speed there must be godly...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Psh, the internet speed there must be godly...
Spoiler:

Blood itself looks pretty cool...but having blood running from your eye... :D

Though blood doesn't look as cool if you're actually hurt and can't get the darn cut to stop bleeding haha. After stepping on something glass (which broke it and drove a large piece of glass into my foot) a while ago, my foot continued to bleed heavily for over half of an hour. It stopped riiiight before it was stitched shut. They almost couldn't do it, because so much of the flesh was torn out hehe.

Sir Codin

I've broken my tibia once. If I've learning anything, it's this:

Walking on crutches is not as fun as it looks

Crux

Evermore
Years
Right... Dipu's a vampyre. :I
(~Edit: AJGRYKVGHCFWJCVKABFK, and thread lock happy....)

:D

Is that how you got that hole in your foot?
You do know you're not supposed to rip the skin off if the cut's that large, don't you? X)

That would be great to learn how to use crutches as legs entirerly... so you could just lift both your legs up and still move around.
Imagine being able to run after people, while on crutches.
You know how hilarious that'd be?

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu's a vampyre
What, so knowing what blood tastes like makes you a vampire? Tcchhh. Blood actually tastes good. ];

Yes haha. I hadn't even realized that you knew about that, Roc.
Why would I have ripped the skin off...? I didn't do anything to it. Was funny to have a family member stumble into the bathroom (he had been sleeping) to find me chilling out in there with my foot over the bathtub so I wouldn't get blood everywhere. He grunted something about not worrying and that it just looks this bad because the blood is mixed with water. There was no water. It was just a lot of blood.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Mn? Oh, no, I know what blood tastes like too, but he makes it sound like he purposefully drinks it.
Just go get some blood pudding or something man...

I've actually laughed at that a couple of times now, sorry, it just seems really funny. X}
I can't really see you as the panicing type, Jess, to be quite honest.

Eh, I've still got some things I want to do tonight, so I'm gonna go now.
See you guys.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't think there are many people in the word that don't know what blood tastes like. For some reason a person's first reaction to a wound is to put it in their mouth anyway.

Edit: like pennies!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've actually laughed at that a couple of times now, sorry, it just seems really funny. X}
I can't really see you as the panicing type, Jess, to be quite honest.
Tchh you do realize that it happened years ago, right? X]
I don't panic about stuff like that anymore. Maybe momentarily if it bleeds heavily (like when I accidentally cut some of the flesh from my ankle), but that's it.

It doesn't bother me if I bite the inside of my mouth or, occasionally, have someone smack/hit/whatever my mouth hard enough to make me bleed. Blood tastes good, as odd as it sounds.

Is anyone else thinking of that thing posted on yahoo answers a long time ago? Some woman tried to turn her boyfriend into a vampire by sneaking "blood" into his food/drinks? Except she was an idiot and was feeding him something far worse than blood that she /thought/ was blood?

Edit:
Guess not. I:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello DCC!
Jess, did that feed poop to her boyfriend? first thing that popped in my head Blood tastes good btw. Just sayin'

Years
I don't think there are many people in the word that don't know what blood tastes like. For some reason a person's first reaction to a wound is to put it in their mouth anyway.

I've heard that touching injuries helps your brain find them easier. There's a much larger portion of the brain dedicated to fingers than, say, elbows or calves. I bet it's the same thing going on there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why would she mistake that for blood...?
Think for a minute, Nathan. It's really obvious.

My day just involved experimenting to make something with plants (partial success!), confusing children with a friend, and picking splinters out of my hands. Apparently cactus pears have that name for a reason!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The only thing that comes to mind is maybe her menstruation thing??
Your days are always so great. Envious there...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. Poor man. I:

What, so picking splinters out of your hands is great? X] I still have one in my thumb, but the color is so similar to my skin that I can't find it. Hopefully tape will work.

But aside from that, yeah, today was pretty cool. {:
What about you, Nathan?

Edit:
Stiiill can't get that splinter out. I also accidentally got cleaner on my hand. Apparently it isn't ideal for it to touch your skin...that was painful haha.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I definitely wouldn't want to be that guy. He is scarred for life now.
How did you get them in your hands to begin with?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today

grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I know what blood tastes like, having accidentally tasted it due to nosebleeds and whatever, but I've never gone so far as to consciously put it in my mouth. Gross, dirty, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Yeah. T:
I was handling one of these
Spoiler:

and apparently those yellow-brown spots have tiny needle-like pieces of something in them. I've been picking them out of my hands for the past two or so hours. I only have one left, I think, but I can't get the darn thing out.

Never had a nosebleed, but I've tasted my own blood upon accidentally biting the inside of my mouth. I also was backhanded in the face hard enough that it made my mouth bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back