• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
WAITWHAT? WHEN WAS THAT ANNOUNCED?

Well the rideable Pokemon you can see in the screenshots, but if you take a look at thiiis one right here, you can see some customization feature. Credits to Pokejungle for the image and all that:

Spoiler:

Twilight, sorry for your loss :c Was a beautiful cat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Tara, I was kidding. I honestly thought that the black things were the shadows coming from her body covering the sunlight until it was explained.

Don't worry I wasn't serious myself. To Derodero too who didn't have to say anything because machomuu already did. v__v

Oh my gosh the girl is so cute. <3 Also I'm sad to hear that, Twilight. :(

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I love TWISTSSS so I love it. :p I'll probably not like it as much when the whole thing's over and done with but I'm always up for a roller-coaster ride as long as it gives me dem thrillz. And this one has plenty of it. It isn't quite in the league of stuff like OP, Kenshin, YYH, HxH, FMA but it's still pretty sweet.

oh, and the music is puuurty good, lappy. i'm sure y'll like it.

and yeah, tabor, I frequently troll this place

@Tara - YEAH WELL SORRY I DIDN'T SEE HIS POST YOU SUCK NOW IM CRYING BOO HOO ;_______;

Edit; also lappy sasha annie and mikasa are badass female characters so that's another +ve. plus dem mysteries about giants and the whole deal about the basement is intriguing, to say the least. also dat armored and collosal titan.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

gotta love it when someone randomly posts about death, some barely acknowledge it then dive back into whatever discussion had been interrupted

Meh, Anime is anime, I don't try to make sense of it anymore

whatever happens, happens

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

GOOD I'M GLAD YOU'RE CRYING. >T

jk derodero you're amazing

While you all are talking about whatever I'm waiting for sis to finish shower and then going to watch a movie. I think I'll be watching the Great Gatsby and just sitting in a different spot than my sister and her friends.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I claim the female as mai waifu. No Pokey be stealing this one >BT

And Twilight, I never know how to handle death very well, but I do hope things are okay/will be soon for you :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I handle death better than Shawn from Psych but I still can't handle it too well either. So yeah, good luck.

I want the new Lizard pokemon omg. ;_____;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

ironically, I'm a lot more emotional about my cat's death then my own mother's death

and Electric/Normal seems to be a really bad type

should've been electric/grass

kinda how Azumarill is Water/Normal...

derozio

Years
I'm sorry for your loss, Twilight. Didn't really see the post. :( Never had a pet so I don't know how it must feel but...yeah, it's gotta be really crappy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmao me caring about Pokemon's typing. Electric/Normal only gives it two weaknesses though because Normal only has one weakness (Fighting) and electric only has one weakness (Ground). Course those typing are both pretty popular but shrug I'm not gonna judge it too soon. And even if it's bad I still don't care it's too cute. ;;

derozio

Years

yay go me.

also you asked me how I was on the previous pages, pachy - I'm all well. Although I've got tons of stuff to study and I procrastinate a lot ;____;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back