• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pounce! - The Cat Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I didn't see it at serebii.net, so I'm doubting it's existence...

As far as I know, they don't say anything unless it has been officially confirmed, which is
why I place my trust in them.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
The thing about it, from what I heard, is Serebii was getting nagged at by Nintendo themselves for posting any information about leaks, so they won't be reporting footage or images from these leaks because Nintendo didn't want them to be revealed. Apparently a store (or a few stores) let customers have the games early for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure most of these guys are real... and that's kind of unfortunate. I hope you prove me wrong because I dislike most of what I see.

Frozthax

Youtube partner
Years
Username: Frozthax
Do you want to go by a nickname? If so, your nickname is: Shintaka
Pick a partner Pokemon (optional): Glaceon
Pick your partner's nickname (optional): Icicle
Your favorite real-life cat: Scottish one o.o...so adorable and fluffy
Your favorite cat Pokemon: Glaceon
An answer to the topic: I specially also join this club because i will tease my friend with it because she is totally obsessed with kitties, and myself i thought this would be a fun place to be, wonder what we will do here..:D

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Username: Magistrum
Do you want to go by a nickname? Nah, Magistrum or Magi is fine :)
Pick a partner Pokemon (optional): Glaceon please :3
Your favorite real-life cat: Siamese!
Your favorite cat Pokemon: Glaceon/Raikou
An answer to the topic: Hmm if we're talking competitive battling, I'd put my money on Raikou or Liepard. Raikou is a top UU threat, nuff said. Liepard because Swagger+Foul Play or Prankster+Assist Roar is a ragequit-inducing annoyance.

Edit: Is it okay to post fanart here? Presenting Surreaveelution!
eeveemorphosisresize.jpg

Snowdrop

Years
Aloha, thanks for joining you two! I'll sign you up quickly. Wow, that's really cute! Kinda makes me wish they had PokeCostumes in the game or something :P

And of course, every new Pokemon revealed from that livestream was real. What are your final opinions on these new Pokemon, and since this club is dedicated to it, our new kitties and Eevees?

Frozthax

Youtube partner
Years
So far I havnt seen them much but I sure will, seeing i play the game bit by bit..so I will let you know
also you wrote my name wrong ^-^...its Frozthax, not Frozax XD

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Female Meowstic is really damn adorable! I prefer it a little bit over the Male one, since the female's fluffy neck hair is really cute. Sylveon is really cute too, but IMO the ribbons are unnecessary.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
Username: Cresselia
Pick a partner Pokemon (optional): Flareon
Pick your partner's nickname (optional): Supernova
Your favorite real-life cat: Lil Bub

Your favorite cat Pokemon: Flareon because I love its color scheme and poofy fur. :3 It's always been the most beautiful of the Eeveelutions in my opinion!

An answer to the topic: Most likely to appeal to a wide range of players and to give them a Pokemon that is easy to use/level up with. And no, it doesn't irritate me in the least bit because I use all of my favorites regardless of stats. Under the right circumstances, any Pokemon can be useful!

Years
I love both Meowstics! They are insanely cute and have become one of my favorite Pokemon. I just love cats too much. :) But Espurr is ridiculously cute too; have you guys seen it in Pokemon Amie? It has tiny little teeth and is adorablee.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
New comer here!

Username: Shimmer Mint
Do you want to go by a nickname? If so, your nickname is: Shimmer
Pick a partner Pokemon (optional): Eevee
Pick your partner's nickname (optional): Vivian
Your favorite real-life cat: Mainecoon
Your favorite cat Pokemon: Skitty
An answer to the topic: I think that Nintendo doesn't make CAT Pokemon weak on purpose. I think they do it to all cute and small Pokemon xD

Snowdrop

Years
Hey y'all! Not letting this club die! If you know me, you know I tend to disappear from the forum for weeks at a time :P Sorry, sorry, sorry...

We got a new topic from me, and Olli97 will be contributing another one as well! Do any of our kitties deserve or desperately need a mega evolution? If so, what would its new stat distribution, movepool, and design be? Anything else you want to add would be fine, too!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Hey y'all! Not letting this club die! If you know me, you know I tend to disappear from the forum for weeks at a time :P Sorry, sorry, sorry...

We got a new topic from me, and Olli97 will be contributing another one as well! Do any of our kitties deserve or desperately need a mega evolution? If so, what would its new stat distribution, movepool, and design be? Anything else you want to add would be fine, too!
At least you didn't disappear for 2 years...
(like a certain Flying-type person did... *cough, cough*)

I'll create some Mega cats & make a new post when I'm done.

& by the way, it's Abigail, not Abigale... not a big deal, but I would appeciate
it if the spelling got corrected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back