• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
everybody stop what you are doing and LISTEN

sony might have just bought the crash bandicoot license

and i thought nothing could top my hype for super mario 3d world right now...
yXZ9W0y.gif

IT'S HAPPENING

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, where has the time gone? The Xbox one, Super Mario 3D World, and A Link Between Worlds go out tommorow! I for one, am pretty excited since Nov 23rd is my bday and I'm going on a shopping spree for them. *___*

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Xbox one lol.

The other member of the 22nd trio is clearly this game:
Tearaway_boxart.jpg

(and the only one of them that I'll actually buy tomorrow...)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
*clears throat*

CONGRATULATIONS EXCADRILL FOR YOUR VICTORY IN THE STARCRAFT TOURNEY. Didn't see a bit of it, but happy you prevailed. :)

TY

Haha thanks, i should have the games up on YT by now, unless it trolled me heavily.
Well then at least 3 games made it xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Xbox one lol.

The other member of the 22nd trio is clearly this game:
Tearaway_boxart.jpg

(and the only one of them that I'll actually buy tomorrow...)
Tearaway is almost a system seller for the Vita, but I think it's too expensive for now, and it's longevity is questionable.

If the PS Vita TV get's released outside Japan, I'll buy it instantly.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm tempted to get Tearaway since my Vita desperately needs some games, but I'm not quite sold on it. The LBP games were good and the creation tools were limitless, but the core gameplay was pretty flawed. I'm hoping Media Molecule has tightened things up in that department with this game, but I'll still wait for a price drop.

And Para, you won't be able to play Tearaway on a Vita TV - or several other Vita games, for that matter. Anything that uses Vita features like the touchscreen/pad aren't compatible. So it's really not worth as much as you'd think. Vita is a really nice handheld though...I just wish that it had the game library to justify its existence at this point, even with the recent price drop.

TY

I wasnt quite fond of the LBP story much, but it looked quite fun. LBP2 had a better story imo, and it was also more taking distance of being a happy game too xD

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'm tempted to get Tearaway since my Vita desperately needs some games, but I'm not quite sold on it. The LBP games were good and the creation tools were limitless, but the core gameplay was pretty flawed. I'm hoping Media Molecule has tightened things up in that department with this game, but I'll still wait for a price drop.
That's the thing for me too. I hate LBP, they are awful platformers when you take away all the extra stuff. (Not to mention the level design in the main campaign is terrible.) I did not trust Media Molecule to make a compelling 3D platformer, especially when it's going against 3D World, but recent videos and reviews seem to suggest they know what they're doing now and it looks pretty great.

Well, I would have seen for myself last Friday had my brother not turned his back on me and bought Lego Marvel instead. Crap.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

T!M

Years

TY

Looks interesting. I'm not good at MOBAs, but it looks interesting.

Well me neither, but since Abathur (one of the main characters in the HotS campaign) is playable i just wanna play it so much now xD
If this game knocks out LoL and Dota i'd be amazed :P

T!M

Years
SC2 will be the dominant force in the gaming universe. Lol.

Is there's going to be SC3? I know nothing about the series, so I was wondering if fans like yourself are excited about it, if it's even a thing.

TY

There will be a expansion set called "Legacy of the Void" being the Protoss chapter of the SC2 story. Its a full 20+ mission campaign like Heart of the Swarm and Wings of Liberty.

Though i have no idea if there will be a SC3, i mean the main anatognists are now dead except for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back