• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Now that Mark thought about it... this was going to be a great class! If he was ever going to go out on a journey, he would need to learn how to adjust to the environment around him. It worked perfectly! It certainly got Mark excited. He hadn't adventured in awhile after all... Alice eventually arrived back in the class and to his surprise, she had a spare pair of boots! How convenient! She sure looked exhausted though...

"T...thanks Alice! Your a life saver! Don't worry I'll give them back to you! Er... after I clean them when we're finished with the swamp after all... heh..." Mark said. He put his mask around his neck. He'd put it on when they got to the swamp.

"I'm ready!" Mark said excitedly. Len jumped up in Joy! He wasn't concerned about a bit of swamp water... he was a water pokemon after all. All he was worried about was getting the smell off of him. Able flew around the room happily, being the hyperactive bug she was and Commodore simply nodded.

Snype jumped off of Mark and walked over to Alexis to make small talk. "So Alexis! Looking forward to this? I'm just worried that I'll fall off Mark and land right in the Sewer water. I'll bug him for a week if he does that... Hrm... you look like you might have a bit of trouble getting around the water... If I know swamp, then it isn't gonna do either of us any good..." Snype said in concern.

"Say... if your not too willing to go with Hilda's Pokemon... why not ask Len over there to help ya? He's actually Mark's first Pokemon believe it or not. Nice fellow. I bet he'd be willing to carry ya around the water. He's strong enough to carry you I bet. What do ya say?" Snype said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West
Lincoln raised his eyebrows at the kid that had just challenged him. He knew it was pretty common for travelling trainers to just challenge each other at random on the road, but did it work the same here? He didn't even know this kid - but what the hell. This was what he came here for, right? No better way to get stronger than to battle.

"Uh, like, yeah bro. I got mine with me. And we can totally battle if you want, kinda the point of this place isn't it? Just lead the way, y'know?"

Nika Valentine
Far beyond lost now, Nika sat down next to a small patch of mushrooms with her back to a tree. How could she not have seen any pokemon? At least a predatory one should have tried to eat her by now, but nnnooo, Nika wasn't good enough to eat... what was the point of even being on this island - renowned for having such a wide variety of wild pokemon - if she couldn't find a single one to battle or capture? No pokemon, no other trainers, just a big pile of s-

"OW!" She yelped, jumping to her feet as something pinched her backside. Spinning around and leaping away from the tree Nika stared around, trying to find who or what had made a very inappropriate grab at her. The last thing she had expected to see was the small patch of mushrooms shaking and rising up out of the grass on the back of some... terracota... crab... thing...

"Ara! Para para!"

The utterly bizarre creature snapped its claws at Nika irritably, its wide eyes narrowed. She seemed to have disturbed whatever it was in its sleep by sitting down so close to it, which explained the unexpected nip to her backside. It had to be a pokemon, but it didn't look like any pokemon Nika had ever seen before. Curious, and glad to have finally come across a pokemon of any kind she reached into her bag and pulled out her pokedex.

"Paras. The Mushroom Pokemon. Mushrooms named tochukaso grow on its back. They grow along with the host Paras."

...And there. In the corner of the screen. Types: Primary; Bug. Secondary; Grass. A bug type!

"Well Paras, looks like it's our lucky day. I'm going to catch you."
"...Paras?"​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Hilda had taken out a Darmanitan. Those seemed kinda rare to Kilik. Were those that didn't have boots gonna go on him? Yeah right. Kilik already had a plan to have Mistress carry him, assuming she agrees to it. Kilik moved his mask around his neck. He'll put it on when they get to the swamp.

Were they reallly gonna go on a rescue mission? The area would be good training, but looking for someone who was 'lost' wasn't good enough for him. Finding Pokemon along the way would still work for him, but hopefully this class would end soon. The last thing Hilda said sounded nerdy. Er, ok then.

Were they gonna leave soon? They should soon. Some of the students here were eager to get going, at least to Kilik. "I guess I'm in." He agreed, not much enthusiasm though.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante started to look the classroom to see if there is a copy of the textbook. Then he saw one that was on a shelf.

"Um Mr. Byron, do you have an extra textbook?", Dante asked his teacher. "I left my textbook back in my dorm room."

At that point, Dante's embarrassment started to escalate again.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis​

The Raichu now sitting down on the floor next to Daniel, turned her head as Snype walked over to her, tilting her head slightly to the side while listening to him.

"So Alexis! Looking forward to this? I'm just worried that I'll fall off Mark and land right in the Sewer water. I'll bug him for a week if he does that... Hrm... you look like you might have a bit of trouble getting around the water... If I know swamp, then it isn't gonna do either of us any good..."

She sighed quietly and nodded her head, looking down herself. Her fur was going to get completely messed up and horribly knotted. Not to mention, she'd be up to her waist in muck, which she wasn't happy with, as well as not being able to use her thunder attacks in water.

"Mmh… you're right. I don't really have any other options. Daniel would be completely defenseless if I don't stay out and help out. But I –am- looking forward to going, of course!"

"Say... if your not too willing to go with Hilda's Pokemon... why not ask Len over there to help ya? He's actually Mark's first Pokemon believe it or not. Nice fellow. I bet he'd be willing to carry ya around the water. He's strong enough to carry you I bet. What do ya say?"

Lifting her brows slightly, she turned her head to look up at the Poliwhirl, having fought a few in her time, she was at least happy it was a Pokémon she knew. Still, riding on someone she didn't know? Guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"You think that's a good idea, Snype? I really would love not having my fur all dirty and mucky… it'd take –days- for me to clean it." Her nose wrinkled at the thought, tounge pushing out of her mouth for a moment as she envisioned the taste of the muck. Yuck.

She glanced towards Len again before looking back at Snype, smiling to him.
"I'll see if he wants to help me out. Thank you Snype. Are you looking forward to this, though? I know adventuring isn't for everyone, but you seem like the kind of Pokémon who likes to see new things."

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N sorta watched all of the classroom as he waited to see what his students came up with. Looked like everyone was having trouble with it.

He stopped and blinked though at Ciel's response. Yeah, apparently he heard it, and he looked a little surprised. A delighted happy surprised expression was what he had anyways.

"Very good," he said to Ciel as he erased the set of four spots and left his original 7 questions on the board. He wrote in big capital letters on the board "How does perspective define existence?"

After a bit of thought, he erased perspective and existence and wrote ideals and truth in their place so that the new question now read "How do ideals define truth?"

"You see class. . . everyone comes from a different variety of experiences, backgrounds, and circumstances throughout their lives. Oftentimes because of this, we tend to fight one another because of what we think of as truth and what are different ideals are."

He then drew a yin-yang symbol on the board, filling in the black spots where necessary.

"You see. . . they are essentially like yin and yang. Opposites that coexist with one another. Neither can be around without the other there."

He sat on the top of his desk and crossed his arms. "I'm not saying which is right and which is wrong. After all, last time I tried that. . . well a couple of kids close to your very own ages defeated me when I tried that some years back now didn't they? We all must make mistakes in life if we even hope to succeed. A victory can be a loss, just as much as a loss can be a victory. I may have lost that decisive battle over Unova some years ago, but it became a victory for me because I was finally able to realize I was being used as a puppet. Just the same, had a won that battle, I would have lost the peace I was hoping to give to the pokemon I was trying to fight for."

Zoroark moved over to one of the switches next to the dry erase board and flipped it, causing the roof of the classroom battlefield to open up, letting in the bright daylight. The Dark Pokemon gave his sneer-like grin as he walked over to Kiyoko and said to the little Zorua, The fun's about to begin kid. Heheheheheheh~

Kenshin

Kenshin had let out his Torchic from his pokeball, as well as Dratini to see just how his other two pokemon were doing since the battles last night. Torchic had a surprise for him today though. The moment he was let out of his pokeball, the small chicken-looking pokemon began glowing white, and then grew bigger until finally, he evolved into Combusken!

"Torchic! Y-You evolved!" Kenshin gasped. It must've been from all that battling last night.

Combusken formed a fist with his new. . . hand? and simply gave a cheerful reply.

"T-This is awesome! You've grown buddy!" he said as he hugged his pokemon.

Pikachu and Dratini were in a happy uproar over this as well.

"I bet mom and dad would be happy to hear about this!" Kenshin said excitedly.

Returning everyone to their pokeballs, Kenshin began to walk towards the academy. He wanted to get back to his room to nab his computer to e-mail his parents about it, only he stopped as he noticed Olivia coming out form the academy. His face flushed again. It was the cute girl he had hung out with last night, the one who he spent all that time with. Timidly he tried to walk up to her, and gave a small yet weak greeting. "H-h-hi. . ."

He was. . . happy to see her. But still his shyness kicked in.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi kept writing down notes as Elizabeth spoke and as to how she activated the device in her hand. Takumi's eyes narrowed somewhat at the way she was speaking. Or more specifically, her word choices. He was becoming more and more skeptical of her as the class continued, but he wouldn't openly admit it. Yet.

A Meowth huh? Thank goodness the only remotely shiny thing he had out right now was the metalic piece holding the eraser to the rest of his pencil. Even then he'd hope the meowth wouldn't try to mess with it. If not. . . he could still have Charmeleon or one of his other pokemon swipe it back for him.

Granted on retrospect, Elizabeth had better control over the meowth and at best probably the meowth had better self control than THAT to simply steal a pencil out of one measly piece of shiny metal.

Megaman765

Years
Snype scratched his head, wondering if he really was looking forward to treking through a swamp...

"Well... I've never actually been in a swamp before. I doubt its very pleasant if you end up landing in the muck but I guess being a smaller Pokemon has its benefits! Mark has boots so I think I'm set... may as well get to used to that kind of environment. After the academy, Mark wants to go on a journey himself." Snype said, returning his own smile.

"Well... I guess its mostly preference. But if I were going to be carried around swamp water, I think I'd more so rely on a water pokemon... trust me! He'll know what he's doing. But I'd say you should watch the electric attacks. Not just because of Len, but because that everybody is going to be in the swamp water. Wouldn't want to cause a chain reaction..." He added on. Alexis probably knew about that kind of danger but it never hurt to give a friendly reminder. He tried to think ahead at times like this.

"Speaking of which... you said you wanted to ask me something right? What was it?" Snype asked.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years

Alexis

Alexisnodded faintly while listening to Snype, looking at him curiously.

"Daniel andI have been exploring, as much as we've been able to and we both loveexperiencing new places, seeing new Pokémon and amazing views. Daniel'splanning on heading out on his own as well, but no, we're not used to being inswamps. Usually it's rocky areas or the like.

The smilewidened a little, glancing up at Len the Poliwhirl. It would actually be verynice if she could avoid having her fur dirtied.. she might not always seem likeit, but she cares –a lot- for her looks, making sure her fur is neat and shinyand generally groomed. She already knew about how water and water-likesubstances usually guided electricity, but she thankfully had some non-electricattacks as well.

"Speaking of which... you said you wanted to askme something right? Whatwas it?"

"Oh! Well, it's just that…" she paused, lifting a pawto rub her cheek a little, her tail swiping through the air a little lowerwhile her ears flatten just a little against her head, causing her to look alittle embarrassed.

"Well.. Daniel's been pretty lonely lately. He alwayscheers up when I'm around, but I just think he needs more company. So… well,you were mentioning something about Mark going out later and catching aPokémon, right? I was just thinking… maybe Mark could bring Daniel along andhelp him catch a Pokémon? He never caught one on his own, but I think it'd begood for him, if he got someone else to talk to."

She blurted this out a little hurriedly, smiling anembarrassed smile, her cheeks giving off a little spark. She clearly wasn'tused to asking others for favors like this.

Megaman765

Years
Snype listened to Alexis' request. Bringing Daniel along to catch pokemon after class eh... Snype made a gesture as if he were seriously thinking about it. In all honesty though, he didn't give it much of a second thought. He was just being a joker.

"...Sure. Why not? I'm sure I can arrange something! Mark is always willing to make a couple new friends. He's extremely charasmatic so I doubt he'd say no. Besides! Going on these little adventures alone is always boring... We could use a companion to help out! I'd say we're pretty well acquainted with each other after all!" Snype said happily, giving Alexis a playful jab on her shoulder.

"We're all a pretty fun bunch. Len is usually pretty cheery but I doubt he's as socialable as I am. He's likely going to be a bit nervous when ya first chat with him. Able is the most hyperactive girl I've met... to the point where it gets annoying someti..." Able quickly zipped over to Snype and bumped into him on purpose.

"Hey I heard that! Comon! I can take ya shorty! Bring it on! Comon Comon!" Able said, zipping all around Snype.

"Short tempered too... Maybe after class Able..." Snype said. Able gave him a sharp glare, and continued to zip around the room happily.

"Yeah... like I said, we're a fun bunch. Whichever Pokemon Daniel catches, you could end up with them for a long time! Let's pray he catches one that's tolerable!" He joked.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
(OOC: i am banned from using the computer so i am using the ipad for about 1 month)

Byron looked at Maxwell and said,"Kid, you need at least say..... 30% of a whole fossil to revive it, but that revived pokemon would be kinda small. And as for Dante, we have a stack of textbooks, and didn't someone give one to you before? If not, feel free to take on from the table here."

At this point Mira was a wee bit confused. She heard all this stuff about fossils, bones mining and stuff. Gen decided to ask one final time. He wanted to ask if there really were only so few fossils ever discovered. So he raised his hand and asked,"Mr. Byron, is there really so few fossil and extinct pokemon, it seems that if that is so, then pokemon didn't really change much since like 1000 years ago right?"

Byron answered Gen,"Well kid, we really don't know. I mean, we've dug around a hundred meters down, but theres no telling how deep other fossils have been submerged inside the earths crusts and layers." he then continued,"questions over, now everybidy get to the mining section, ah... how I love mining........"

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis

WatchingSnype anxiously, Alexis rubbed her right paw over her left arm, still sittingdown on her haunches while biting her lower lip a little worriedly. She didn'twant to come off as needy or overly greedy.

A relievedsmile immediately spread on her face as he agreed and gave her shoulder a littlewhap, which she didn't react all that much to, other than with a small snicker.

"Yeah,definitely! Daniel can be a bit held-back, but he's always there when you needhim, and we've both trained very hard, so I think we could have a lot of funtogether!"

She glancedover at Len as he was introduced, nodding her head a little, turning her headwith a blink of her eyes as the Ninjask bumped into Snype and began challenginghim, causing Alexis to giggle quietly.

As she leftagain, Alexis smiled warmly, nodding her head gently again. "Yeah, let's hope.I'm sure he'll be fine to be around, and Daniel needs to interact with othersmore, so heading out with Mark sounds like a great idea."

She pausedfor a moment, her ears rising up again, twitching a little at the differentvoices in the room before speaking out again. "Thanks, Snype. Daniel means alot to me, and he deserves to have more friends. Besides, you're really fun to hangout with, so we should be able to have some good times! Maybe we'll have ourown little group to rival Mark's, eventually." She added with a wry littlesmirk, winking at Snype playfully.

Megaman765

Years
Snype nodded and scratched the back of his head at Alexis' response. He let off a small snicker.

"Hehe, Sure thing! Mark's planning on getting a bit of Tutoring sometime though for us. We got destroyed in our last battle... that was a few days ago. In all honesty we haven't battled in awhile. Nonetheless, next time we do battle, we're bound to have some proper strategies... thats why we want to get a full team. So we can see how to make it all work out." Snype said.

Len glanced over to Alexis... He noticed the Raichu looking over to him every so often. Geez what was Snype telling her about him? It got him a bit anxious... yet he was a bit curious. Len got up onto his feet and walked over to the two pokemon. Looking at Snype, and then back to Alexis. As soon as he looked at her, he suddenly got a flashback of his previous battle. When Selene's Raichu completely demolished him. Right after he evolved too!

"I...I uh..." Len muttered. "S...sorry... I've had a bit of bad experiences with Raichu... sorry if I sound a bit shaken up... y...your a friend of Snype's I'm guessing?" Len asked. Crap. Snype had forgotten about Len's part of that last battle. He didn't think of how he might have been effected. It couldn't have been tramatic though. It's not like he was nearly killed or anything like Mark, but if anything, Len seemed to be more cautious then usual...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis

She let outa soft sigh at Snype's easy-going mindset, rather happy that he didn't think ofit as odd, her asking for help with her trainer. She lifted her brows a little,lifting a paw to scratch her neck.

"Really? Wehaven't been in any battles yet. Me and Daniel arrived last night… but we havesome decent strategies none the less."

She snappedout of her thoughts as Len approached, seeming just as shy as Snype had toldher. She turned to him and pulled off what she hoped was a friendly smile,looking up at him, the smile fading a little as she heard about his badexperiences.

"Oh, I'msorry to hear.. but I can safely say that I don't plan on hurting you." Shesmiled slightly wider, not daring to give his arm a pat, so instead she simplynodded a few times before glancing towards Snype and back to Len.

"Yeah, Iam. We were talking about the trip to the swamps. Should be really interesting,don't you think? Actually…" she cleared her throat a little, her ears layingdown again and the embarrassed smile flaring up on her face again.

"Uhm… well,Snype said that if I wanted, I could try and ask you if you would want to..uhm, help me through the swamp. I, uh, I mean… I'd have a way easier timegetting through, since… well, I'm not that tall. Do you think I could ride onyou through the swamp…?"
She watched him a little anxiously, her tail swiping a little up and down, slightly quicker now. She was hoping she wasn't insulting him or anything like it, trying with another little smile.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Alright outside. We'll battle on a basic field. Two pokemonshould be just fine. See you out there." Isaac said a slight smirk on his face.

Isaac headed out the nearest exit, and walked down to thestudent battlefieds. There he checked over his team one more time. Razier, Ace,Specter, Cauldero, and Hallow. Five pokemon, but only two could be used. Type matchups would be critical. Isaac made sure not to try and pick out his two beforehe had any idea of what the other kid had. Some of the students had some prettywild pokemon.

"Ok… we've got this." Isaac said to himself.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar felt a shiver running down his spine as the teacher spoke about the swamp and mentioned Ekans gobbling down people. He had a strong...disliking...of snake Pokémon in general. But still, the promise of adventure made him excited. And there was a certain Pokémon said to live in the swamp that he really wanted to catch. Hopefully, he would.

As soon as Hilda gave everyone permission to go get boots, Oscar slowly went out of the classroom before breaking into a run when he was outside. Better be quick so he didn't miss anything important. Glancing down at Flora, he wondered how his Pokémon would feel about exploring a swamp. Flora herself would probably not have a problem with it at all. As a matter of fact, swamps was a part of her natural environment. It wouldn't be surprising if they would see another Oddish there actually. Arya was a ghost...that basically explained itself, and Meden...well, he would just have to deal with it.

Arriving at his dorm, Oscar quickly went inside, let Flora down gently, and then started a massive search for a pair of boots in his room. Oh, why didn't he organize his stuff when he had the change...his laziness always resulted into these kind of situations. The boy was currently throwing out all of his clothes into a big pile to find a pair while Flora curiously watched, standing on the bed. Then he noticed Oscar throwing one of the boots into the pile. She made a small cry to notify him but only got ''Wait Flora, I'm a bit busy right now...'' as a response. With a small frown, she looked at the pile, made a heroic pose and then leaped into it.

Meanwhile, Oscar triumphantly held up one of the boots as if it was a treasure. Frantically starting to search after the other, he noticed Flora emerging from the pile of clothes with a proud smile, pushing the other boot in front of her. He promptly took it with a big smile and thanked her before putting them on. He then picked her up before walking outside, glancing back into his room. Feeling a bit ashamed to just leave it in a mess like that, he promised himself to clean it up later.

Oscar went back into the classroom and took his seat quickly without a word. He looked at the teacher and noticed the Pokémon standing next to her, but didn't give it too much thought. His eyes widened when hearing that a student was lost, but relaxed when he understood that it was just a joke.

''I'm ready too!'' He exclaimed with a big grin and raised his hand. Flora made an excited jump. Oh how fun this would be! She looked around before noticing the group of Pokémon who were chatting. Deciding to join them, she jumped down to the ground and went over.

''Hey guys! Ready for the swamps?''

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West
Linc shrugged and followed the strange kid out towards one of the basic battlefields. It was lucky he had said to use only two pokemon, because that was all that Lincoln had. It didn't leave a lot of room for choice in who he would use, the only choice it gave him was who to send out first. Jackson or Bixi? He could always use that battle plan with Jackson, but did he really want to show his hand to the other students here so soon? He'd really wanted to reserve that strategy to use against Dan, the student he'd made friends with the day before, and his Raichu Alexis.

No point worrying about it until you see what pokemon the other guy picks.

But there was a point in worrying. This was going to be Lincoln's first real battle, the closest he had ever come before was friendly training sessions with his dad. Clearly it wasn't this kids first time at the rodeo, but Linc wasn't going to give any excuses about lack of experience or beginners luck. The winner would be the one who battled best and hardest and that was all there was to it.

Once they were outside Lincoln held his hand out to the other kid to shake and grinned. "So like, I'm Lincoln by the way bro. But y'can call me Linc. So, uh, how do we decide who gets first pick?"

Nika Valentine
Nika reached into her bag and selected the Great Ball from the compartment she stored her 'in use' pokeballs in. Holding it out and pressing the release button, a collection of light issued forth and formed into a Shelmet which glanced around, looking very unimpressed.

"Sage, I'm counting on you to help me catch this Paras. Feel up for it?"
"....met."
"...Well, that's the sprit I guess. Sage, use Curse!"

The Shelmet clamped its shell shut and shook violently, the surface of its shell glowing a dark purple briefly. The wild Paras leapt forward and raked its claw across Sage's shell, using Scratch, but it didn't seem to have a great deal of effect...​

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell listened closely to Byron, expecting some sort of long explanation showing that it mattered which species of Pokémon, its size etc. So he was a bit surprised how short the answer was. 30%? That sounded pretty resonable in Maxwell's ears, regarding that an Arnorith could be revived from simply having its claw and putting it in a form of restoration-machine.

Next was that Gen kid, he asked about if there really was such few exctinct Pokémon that people currently knew about. Maxwell thought about it, well there were a lot of unexplored places in their world. For example, what was beyond Unova? Could there be a underground cave-system right below Johto? Really, the possibilities of what might exist were endless. There were probably lots and lots of undiscovered places as well as Pokémon. Byron adressed this too, however he did it in a fossil-manner.

Maxwell started to drift off a bit, thinking tht there might be fossils of Pokémon in the very core of the planet. Nah, that was a bit hard to belive. But Maxwell continued to sit at his desk with a plain look on his face and a sleeping Slakoth placed on his head. He had not heard what Byron had said, at all.

Megaman765

Years
Len's eyes widened a bit when Alexis asked him to carry her throughout the swamp. What a responsibility... but she was an electric type... what if he dropped her into the water? Darn she would be so angry at him if he failed... he wasn't sure if...

"Alright!" Len said, as if the words were force out of his mouth. He couldn't find himself saying no to the girl. How could he? It was just a simple favor... right? He was a bit nervous about carrying an electric pokemon around for such a long time though... last thing he needed was another thousand volts.

"I uh... I mean... yeah. I can carry you through the swamp...uh... miss... I promise I won't drop you or anything... heh..." Len said nervously. Anyone observing would have just assumed he was nervous because she was a girl or some kind of cliche like that. But carrying around an electric type on your back... or head was kind of nerve wrecking for Len. But he couldn't say no...

"Aw comon Len! She isn't going to zap you or anything! Just carry her piggyback style or something. Practice a bit before we head out or something..." Snype said. He turned over to Flora who rejoined the group.

"I"m all set for the swamps. As long as Mark dosn't drop me in the swamp water that is. I'm gonna smell like a Grimer for a week if that happens... ugh." Snype shuddered.

Len just stared at Alexis a bit nervously. He was slowly opening up... she was surely different. It wasn't like they were battling or anything...

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Well usuaully the challenged gets first pick where I am from, so that'd be you Linc. I'm Isaac by the way, one of the top trainers in north Johto. I've got more then a bit of training under my belt." Isaac said trying to tone it down slightly after his pervious battle, though he still felt Hiromu blew the whole thing out of proportion.

Isaac fingered the pokeballs on his belt. He was tempted to send Raizer out and try to make this real quick, but Isaac had resolved to train up his other pokemon. This would likely require a lot more work then other battles. Isaac would be making these tactics up on the fly, something he knew ended almost always in terrible failure.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis​

Alexis continued looking up at Len, trying to be as welcoming as she could, though it was clear that the Poliwhirl was unsure of what to do. He seemed sort of afraid and nervous at the same time.

As he nearly shouted out his agreement, it caused Alexis to blink a little in surprise, her ears twitching before letting out a little giggle, waving a paw dismissively with a warm smile.

"I'm sure you'll do your best, and as long as I'm allowed to, I can just ride on your back. I'm pretty good to clinging onto… well, anything, really. And no, like Snype says, I'm not going to electrocute you, or anyone else. Wouldn't be that good an idea anyway in a swamp."

She smiled warmly up at Len, glancing towards Flora as she stepped closer, quickly waving a paw at her. "Hey Flora! Yep, just about set. It's going to be exciting! Len here promised he would help me through the swamp without having to run around in the muck."

She nodded up at the Poliwhirl and turned her head back to him, a bright smile on her lips. "Thank you Len. I owe you one!"

Back