• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
I'm Librax and I am currently 14.:) I enjoy watching anime and reading manga.I been playing the game since I was 5 and I'm addicted to rpg. My favorite game is Fire Emerald series.Katekyo Hitman Reborn is my all time favorite anime, but SAO comes a close second. I am also a budding game designer and my goal is to become an animator. People said I'm too serious for my age, so I hope I can fit in here! :)

Years
HITMAN REBORN ohhh yes I approve so much. I was addicted to that show and cried when the anime ended, then later the manga. ;_; It holds such a special place in my heart and I really do miss it. Why not consider our Anime & Manga board to discuss your favorite series? You'll definitely fit in nicely if you're such a big anime fan. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Librax! I hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay 'round the forum. There is a lot to discuss outside the anime board, like of course our many Pokemon sections and other places such as clubs and forum games/trivia. You'll fit in fine, too; no worries! We accept anyone here be it silly or serious, young or old, so getting involved will mean you'll find tons of friends.

Have a good time and contact our staff if you need any help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ohhh, I used to looove watching Hitman Reborn! Tsuna and Lal Mirch were probably my favs, alongside more, but yeah! SAO is also really amazing, in which I loooved the first season, and the second wasn't too bad either! Oh, you're definitely amazing for liking those anime, and it's really great to meet you! Welcome to PC. :3

As suggested, why don't you take a look around on the Anime & Manga board? We have loads of anime to talk about, and it's always great to see new faces there! Also, feel free to explore the rest of the board, and see what you like! There are really members in each of them, and I'm sure they can't wait to meet you as well. <3

Annnnd have yourself a great stay, and see you around, yeah? Feel free to message me anytime you wanna chat, or become PC friends, and I'll always be happy to help you out when you need it!

Years
Hello Librax, and a very big welcome to PC! I sure hope you're enjoying the community so far.

Hitman Reborn fan I see? I'm not all that familiar with that series but as the others said you might be interested in the Anime & Manga subforum in Culture & Media. There's loads of great anime discussions over there, but feel free to check out the rest of the forums when you can because PC is not only diverse in members and topics, we always have something for everyone!

Anyways, I'll just leave it here and let you discover the rest. If you ever need help, the staff team are always on hand whenever you have a question, and I'm sure you can make some new friends because we accept anyone, no matter how different they are. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Back