• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Ehrm...well....It looks good, just like the others. And maybe not feathery, but maybe spiky or furry. Looks like some sort of tiger or dog...

@Vavavoom Ok, I thought the thunder idea would be done in the real games too, and I understand that if you wont do it (as you said).

~Cya, UnitRico

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen yesterday
It looks like an Anteater.....Maybe it's an Electric Anteater? rofl

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Man this looks awesome :D! D/P graphics, new Pokemon and even a new region. Can't wait to play (have to get RPG Maker XP though) :D.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
iguessitwouldsaybzoobzoo.png

BZOO, BZOO!
This is an interesting one. it'll be hard to guess what it is.
It's really really not a dinosaur of any sort no matter what it looks like, so don't guess it XD

haha, she showed me that ages ago, im not gonna tell anyone what it is though.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
When you do release the complete game, I would suggest posting both of the links rather than just saying they need RPG Maker XP >>;

Anyway, it appears to be coming along well, keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
That's what I'm going to do. ~..~

Now, it's time for the revelation...

Names: Bovive
Type: Grass/Bug
Dex Entrie: A herd will contain only one Bovive, the 'queen'. All of the other lower forms in the herd are decended from her. Female Bovive produce a honey-like milk that is sweet and popular with children but very difficult to get from the pokemon.

Sprite made by ~Nevermore~. Concept made by ~Nevermore~. <- Good job! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Man that fake really rules!!! Didn't excpect the types, as you said :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
That's what I'm going to do. ~..~

Now, it's time for the revelation...

Names: Bovive
Type: Grass/Bug
Dex Entrie: A herd will contain only one Bovive, the 'queen'. All of the other lower forms in the herd are decended from her. Female Bovive produce a honey-like milk that is sweet and popular with children but very difficult to get from the pokemon.

Sprite made by ~Nevermore~. Concept made by ~Nevermore~. <- Good job! ^^

WOW! You kept me completely in the dark! Not only that, but awesome sprite!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^^' Yeah, alien Pokemon. XDD

Thanks for the good comments guys! We appreciate that. ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
It says "herd" in the description, so will there be another kind of Pokémon in the herd, then (stupid question, i know)

And when will the next shadow come???

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2007
ive been keeping an eye on yr project and it looks amazing keep up the good work...........good u tell me wen it might get released do i hace to pay?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Aww thanks. ^^ We don't have the exact date of the project's release. However, we know that it will probably be in 2008-2009. Thanks for the support!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Aww... :3 Thanks boy. Today is your lucky day because there is something new. ^^

A new Pokemon? Yes!

Also, I have some news for you guys.

The Battle System is almost completed! Only few things need to be fix. And... Does that mean that there will be a real and pure demo comming up soon? ...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Aww... :3 Thanks boy. Today is your lucky day because there is something new. ^^

A new Pokemon? Yes!

Also, I have some news for you guys.

The Battle System is almost completed! Only few things need to be fix. And... Does that mean that there will be a real and pure demo comming up soon? ...

Yayayayayay! Mega improvement! I love that XD. I wonder what the new Pokémon will be...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
sweet love the new shadow cant wait untill we get to see it and the promise of a demo maby being released soon to die for lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back