• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hi.

Normally I wouldn't do this, and I've resisted for awhile, but this is one of my favorite maps and I just had to share.

Spoiler:

It came out super amazing, I think. I'm sure other people have done a lot better/could do a lot better but I like it ;D

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
The maps look a bit spaced out, like the trees and buildings. Looks a bit empty in places but keep it up! Looks good :D

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Hi.

Normally I wouldn't do this, and I've resisted for awhile, but this is one of my favorite maps and I just had to share.

Spoiler:

It came out super amazing, I think. I'm sure other people have done a lot better/could do a lot better but I like it ;D

really cool map ! I like it ! less than a month for the release :P ! keep it up ;)
I also like the titlescreen :P

Last edited:

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Okay everyone, this Friday is the big day! I have to be honest though, not everything will be 100% done. So far it's looking like all 8 Gyms and a full story, but no miscellaneous houses/sidequests, and some dungeons are missing, due to time constraints.

One day, I plan to make every house have a door and people in it. However, today is not that day. I hope you can all be patient and enjoy what I've made thus far.

So, again, current status is:
8 Gyms
Complete story
No random houses (technically, the first three towns have them but after that there's none)
No corrupted music (a first for an Emerald hack)

Also, starters come at level 15 so expect higher levels throughout the game. Hope you're all excited :D

Future plans:
Every house enter-able
Music repointing for certain Trainers (to better convey the mood)

The rest are secret.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Okay everyone, this Friday is the big day! I have to be honest though, not everything will be 100% done. So far it's looking like all 8 Gyms and a full story, but no miscellaneous houses/sidequests, and some dungeons are missing, due to time constraints.

One day, I plan to make every house have a door and people in it. However, today is not that day. I hope you can all be patient and enjoy what I've made thus far.

So, again:
8 Gyms
Complete story
No random houses (technically, the first three towns have them but after that there's none)

Also, starters come at level 15 so expect higher levels throughout the game. Hope you're all excited :D

good to hear you're nearing completion , take your time to complete it and don't add pressure to yourself

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I forgot to add:

I'm sorry to everyone who was expecting a full release. I do everything myself, and want to have a life too so please be patient.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
What do you actually mean no random houses ?
Besides everyone has a life and there is no time limit to complete it honestly i don't really care when a hack is finished but if it's finished ;)

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Random houses = houses you can visit and talk to people, but don't contribute to the story at all.

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
Two more days to wait for this hack its totally worth the wait ill be watching all day for the ips ot ups or aps but i cant wait

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
No corrupted music (a first for an Emerald hack)
I wouldn't quite say first. Pokémon DarkViolet, an old Emerald hack, didn't have corrupted music ;) Although your hack is probably the first hack with this amount of progress to not have corrupted music.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Your hack is amazing...from screenshots xD but what do you mean by starters lvl 15? Are they gonna evolve at the original lvl 16/17/18 or they must have higher lvls like 25?

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
xD So were in it together man lol but seriously i wonder when will maker give ips/ups/aps file cuz i cant wait
yay 100th post but could you tell mehow to patch an aps file because if this game is an aps im not entirely sure how to patch

Back