• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Alright, the grinding is done... Let's just say the Elite Four doesn't stand a chance.

Edited to add: And then I won.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
YEE-HAW!!!

... May I see the footage? Please? :) (I'll post your victory pic after I see it. )

mew_nani

Years
Well of COURSE there is video footage. This is the Elite 4, they have cameras EVERYWHERE. :D (Baro too. He has remote viewing powers! :P)

Yuoaman

Years
Well of COURSE there is video footage. This is the Elite 4, they have cameras EVERYWHERE. :D (Baro too. He has remote viewing powers! :P)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

No one may remain unwatched

emot-psyboom.gif

Yuoaman

Years
This new tangent is creeping me right the **** out.

In any case, the images for the next update are being uploaded now - the update may not come today, but it won't be long.

mew_nani

Years
YAY!

...Of course I do hope Baro doesn't plan on punishing you for leaving Corna... Who knows what that guy will pull... No matter, we'll save you!

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

mew_nani

Years
WHOOPS, my gun went off beside his brain stem and now he's dead.... sorry 'bout that~
..Huh. He apparently pulled the trigger. :\

Which one of Steven's Eldritch Abominations will be the last one standing? :)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Oops, excuse me, ma'am. It's hard to guess each other's genitalia on the Internet (turns out that the "no one may remain unwatched" thing wasn't actually right?*), and your avatar is disturbingly misleading.

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
"Fortunately... ?"

...Can you translate that please? I don't speak spanish/latin/whateveryourwizardinglanguageis. :D

(BTW how are you? :))

Last edited:
Back