• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai! :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Hello all,

I am a returning Pokemon fanatic. I did the unthinkable a few years ago and rid myself of my DS and the games I had for it which included Pokemon Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, & Pokemon Pinball.

And now when I think about it, it brings a tear to the eye</3

So today I went out and purchased a 3DS and Black 2 and hope to rebuild my collection :3

In the past games I had a nice sized trade shops on other forums and hope to soon bring an even greater one here to PC.

See you around the forums!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, ThatBrettGuy! So you have prepared for Pokemon X and Y that will be released for 3DS, don't you? There are threads discussing these games right here! You could check the other sections because PC have sections that suits your needs. So welcome to PC and nice to see you here!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Welcome to the forums! Great to have an old vet at these things. Check around the trade corner for some ideas and good luck rebuilding! I know how you feel to some degree. I lost some of my old games in my last move, but maintained some of the legacy (including my prized yellow). If theres one thing i learned, never give this stuff up.

If you need any help, drop me a line. Good Luck

Regards, Chris

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, the feeling of nostalgia! It's so amazing! ^__^

Well, welcome aboard! You will be feeling a lot more nostalgic when you explore what PC has to offer here! We have sections that pertain to the older games, older spinoffs as well as the newer games you may or may not have played before. It doesn't matter if you haven't played the latest games yet though! At the moment we are speculating on XY, the newest games coming soon in October of this year, worldwide! So if you want to get into the discussion, you may do so! :)

So, I see you are a trader here, right? Since you have past experience trading in other forums, you will have a blast trading here! The Trade Corner may be your new home! You have the option to help other members complete their trades, as well as create your own shop! It's a lot of fun having your own shop. :)

Well, anyways, I hope you have a great time here, and don't hesitate to ask questions! The members here, as well as the staff are here to answer them at any time. :) Have fun!

Years
Hello Brett, and welcome to PC!

Like what Leaf Storm said, you'll love all the stuff PC has to offer. There's a place for almost everything you'd want in a stereotypical Pokemon forum. I feel sorry for all your games, but at least you got Black 2, which is really awesome! We happen to have a section discussing Black 2/White 2 if you want to check it out, it's located here. I'm also playing Black 2 right now and I'm only just training for the Elite Four. Got myself a badass team there, including a pretty good Lucario.

And if you love trading, you should check out the Trade Corner, which is home to so many active traders on the forum. It even has a fun chatroom you can check out, as well as a thread for quick, simple trades or if you have multiple Pokemon up for offer you can make a trade shop.

Have fun here, and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! :)
I am definitely preparing for X & Y. This site is certainly one of the highest in quality that I have come across and I plan on settling here and participating in this community. I am currently in the same process as Hikari10 in trying to complete the game so I can get right into breeding and all the after-game features. I've been browsing through the trade shops and am very impressed by the collections that are showcased and do plan on working towards that point.

Again, thank you all! :D

Back