• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Musicians' Corner

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I have my piece recorded & ready c: I'll upload it as soon as someone shows me how xD halp plz It was fun to record but the rhythm might be a little off at points 'cos I was distracted, so might re-record before posting anyway. But yeah, just keeping updated! x]

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Yay Ozzy! I'll still be a while on my part :'( I'm getting there though! I should get it done soon! Then all we will need is our Drum and Bass ;)

I was thinking it'd be cool if the brass instruments and pianos and other ones (wood ones idek) did a collab together where they covered like a dubstep song or something like this:

That'd be so amazing if you guys could get something together like that!

droomph

weeb
Years
Sorry guys I was just lazy about checking up with this club.
---------
...I have Finale Printmusic! I CAN MAKE IT. Now it's just a question of what song and what older orchestral style (basically everything up 'till jazz) to use.

I suggest a jazz cover of Voodoo by Bassnectar. That'll be interesting...

...we'll all do this together, right?

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
<3333333333333333333333I MADE JAZZ BAND ON SAX YAAAAAYYYYYYYY

When I found out, I felt like running down the hall screaming! Lol.

Now that I've infilitrated their number it is time to destroy them utterly!! MWAH HA HA

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Glad to see someone is really happy about jazz band.

I'm worried about my own jazz band auditions. XD I can't practice the music because I don't actually have the instrument. Unless my violin wouldn't protest to doing something like that for me... *thinks*

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I'll upload my part this wednesday. Sorry for not answered before, I was playing with the band all weekend :)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I assume that means you'll organise the tabs and music for everyone for the cover of the song droomph ;)

Congratulations Zay! Thats fantastic! Why do you want to ruin it!@! :O You should record yourself playing with your band and show us! :)

Don't be worried Flying I am sure youll destroy it and make the band! Why dont you just get yourself the big bass so you can practice??

Yay! Thanks Dark, my parts going to still take me a week or so to learn and get down properly since I've been a bit lazy on it lately but I'm getting my head around it!

I look really forward to seeing what all you others can do with the jazz cover of Voodoo! :) Im excited!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Don't be worried Flying I am sure youll destroy it and make the band! Why dont you just get yourself the big bass so you can practice??

Can't really get the big bass, don't really have a way of hauling it home honestly. It is big, and probably won't fit in my parents' cars or on the bus. XD Plus, I really can't rent one of my own since everyone took the basses in the area. D:<

Meeeh. We only have to play the chord notes. So lucky this time. *whew* OTL

droomph

weeb
Years
Um...I don't know jazz...:'( I was just kidding.

Oh well, I'm sure you can improv off of something! Dammit.

I'll get the parts (buildup, breakdown) analyzed as I've listened to this song many times before, and we'll you'll have a huge discussion on what to do with it! I honestly don't know jazz though.

I'll get on it!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
New UTAU from me, finally one with my natural voice although nobody will probably listen to it. I present Inaba Kurue.

Be My Sacrifice: http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34107715
(UST Prettyprincesstanya, Mix by Mr. Dark)

Refrain: http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34107716
(UST UtauReni, Mix by Mr. Dark)

Yes, yes I know......she sounds like Miku and Sorane Rana mated and had a child, or so people keep saying to me ;___; Hahah............I have to fix her Oto.ini and consonants. Horrible terrible as you can hear. And so many noise in this apartment so.....pops in my sound file. But it is beta anyway and VCV is coming more soon. I record VCV some tomorrow :D

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
So your collab's gonna be jazz-based?
That sounds pretty good. (: I'm really not a jazz person tbh, but...

Hehe, we should do like original songs and stuff. That would be sick ^_^

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Droomph it doesnt have to be jazz if you don't know it. You've taken the reigns of this collab so you can make it whatever genre but I suggest one that'll let everyone play it! Woooo. I'm excited to see how this one works out!
You should join that Collab Contro, Im sure youll enjoy it anyways xD.

I think before we start doing original songs that we should get some more collab covers done so everyone gets use to the idea of working together and recording parts for each other the interwebzz. We will definitely get there eventually!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Originals > covers, just because they're easier to do. Well IMO, singing wise.

And here's another song from me that everyone will probably ignore. It is Inaba Kurue's official unveiling song. I might release her soon once I fix up some stuff. owo Then anyone can make her sing whatever.

In Chains
Original by Hatsune Miku

Beta Basic Japanese (light English) CV bank.
VCV soon to come.
UST ~ Utaureizo and edited for Kurue's voice by Mr. Dark.
Voice ~ Inaba Kurue voiced by ME. (my actual first UTAU YAY)
Mix ~ Mr. Dark <3 (and big thank you to him)
Upload ~ Kageroza <3 (and to him too)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
OMG I can't believe this club exists

Username: Cosmotone8
Instrument(s) played: Clarinet, but I mostly compose with Garageband on my iPad a lot to make music there too. Also want to learn how to play piano, but I can't really get lessons.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Depends on situation.

I really like doing things on Garageband, I've made five or six songs but I can't manage to get them up on the computer cuz I'm not at all tech savvy.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Kurui you are fairly talented on UTAU arent you, I jelly! You must really enjoy making music with it as well! Its fantastic you share it with us :)

Welcome Cosmo!
Another Clarinet player :O all you guys should get together and do something together! That'd be fantastic!
Also garageband eh! What kind of music do you make in that??

Would it be handy if I put up a lil guide on how to upload music?

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Nope. I'm pretty new to UTAU although I'm getting more used to it. I took a screenie of my workspace......but you can see, I'm no good at doing fancy pitch bends, so it looks really boring and straight forward XD

2ujpmbr.png

Me converting a VSQ segment into UST and adding bends, vibrato, and stuff. I dunno who the original file belongs to but it just had the notes thrown down and was pretty choppy and unusable. I was also making custom harmonies to it xD;; (so bored).

I'm making this custom fit to Kurue's bank. I like giving her lots of extra vibrato although this part was just general vibrato but I think I'm going to crunch the lengths of it to make it shorter but more wave-y.

Right now it sounds like (the part highlighted in pink): http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34110291

That being said, does any MALE here want to lend their voice to me? I want to make a duet to something and I want a fresh new male voice to duet with. D: You don't have to sing. You just have to sing one note for around 100-ish syllables which takes maybe 5 minutes of your time. I'll do the rest of the work. I just need it in one file. I promiseeeee.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Welcome Cosmo!
Another Clarinet player :O all you guys should get together and do something together! That'd be fantastic!
Also garageband eh! What kind of music do you make in that??

Would it be handy if I put up a lil guide on how to upload music?
Well, I make a large variety of stuff. I have a song or two with just synths, one with a Coldplay feel with the violins and acoustic, one that sounds like Nirvana a bit, and a ton more. Most of them have at least one guitar though.
Yes that would be sooooo helpful.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
YES! I finally have some ready, and I have no idea on how to upload it.

Well, I make a large variety of stuff. I have a song or two with just synths, one with a Coldplay feel with the violins and acoustic, one that sounds like Nirvana a bit, and a ton more. Most of them have at least one guitar though.
Yes that would be sooooo helpful.

Okay guys! I'll make one up within the next day or two! I'm just going to be busy a bit this weekend so won't be able to get around to it so just sit tight and it'll be up very soon.

Also Cosmo that music sounds awesome! You should definitely post it when I put up the guide!

Back