• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light_trainer921

Flamethrower Helper
Years
I repeated my OW question but more detailed.

I tried importing this sprite:
mow0ba0.png

Then I do this:
owimportzg7.jpg

And here's the result:
owerrorzp1.jpg

If the sprite is bigger or over 16 colors, please tell me.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I have both HackMew's OW and Xeon's OW RE. But I'm suing Xeon's the most.

Actually the Rebirth Edition wasn't made by Xeon. It was made by me.
Also, the overworld you tried to import has 19 colors. Definitely too much.
My suggestion is to download the latest version of my Overworld Editor from the toolbox and to try importing the same overworld again to see what happens.
If you get weird errors etc. please let me know so I could eventually debug and fix a possible bug in the bitmap import routine.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
light_trainer921 said:
But how can I edit texts with hex? I have Hexecute as my hex editor.

Basically you need to convert those numbers into hex format...if they are not done so.

I have attached a 2 documents which should help ;) (the text codes are at the bottom of the 2nd document for R/S/E/FR/LG).

Last edited:

light_trainer921

Flamethrower Helper
Years
Actually the Rebirth Edition wasn't made by Xeon. It was made by me.
Also, the overworld you tried to import has 19 colors. Definitely too much.
My suggestion is to download the latest version of my Overworld Editor from the toolbox and to try importing the same overworld again to see what happens.
If you get weird errors etc. please let me know so I could eventually debug and fix a possible bug in the bitmap import routine.

I don't know how many colors in the sprite. How will I know how many colors are there?

Basically you need to convert those numbers into hex format...if they are not done so.

I have attached a 2 documents which should help ;) (the text codes are at the bottom of the 2nd document for R/S/E/FR/LG).

Thanks for the docs, Blazichu. Maybe it will help(I haven't tried it yet).

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Ummm can you tell me the pallete offset of the title screen in FR?
Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Don't Request tools. There aren't any tools that where created for yellow. But
Pokemap I think it has support for yellow, Definitely Blue & Red.

Thanks in advance ;)
Yeah I need this too......xD

Last edited:
Years
Thanks in advance ;)

Ummm, I think it's EAE094

Does anyone have any idea on how to create my own warps? As in how to make warp scripts to a specific map,bank,etc.??

I'm not sure what you mean... Do you want a warp script or to know how to create a working warp.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
i

I'm assuming that's the border block of a newly inserted map into FR.It always does that,you can gt around it by making the map larger and making it impossible for the player to see the borderblock.

I changed the borderblock and i still got that same error

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
Years
Uhhh... Why isn't my tutorial appearing in the Documents and Tutorials section? Here it is...
Spoiler:

Does anybody even like it? Maybe the reason it didn't go in is because the mods didn't like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back