• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, Mitchel, the screenshots are looking good! ...The only thing that I find weird is the hero sprite. It's got Kyledove's style, but it doesn't look good with the D/P style. I mean, maybe remove the shadow?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, your hack is looking better with the new OW.
I hope you change the palletes as well, you wouldn't want to keep all the original palletes of the base, would you?Well, I hope the scripting part is not a bad problem for the beta. Well...good luck!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice new screenies! =3
but I noticed a little error in the second screeny, but anyways, great work so far! keep it up!

Last edited:

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
mitchel1, do you still need help with translating? Because my offer still stands for helping you translate. I'll send you my e-mail thrue PM

Anyway you're doiing a great job.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Hey, Mitchel, the screenshots are looking good! ...The only thing that I find weird is the hero sprite. It's got Kyledove's style, but it doesn't look good with the D/P style. I mean, maybe remove the shadow?

thnx ^^ en yes i know maby i'll change the ow's shadow but i don't think so in beta 1.0 because my Overworld editor doesn't work :S he gives this error: ''Run type error '9') even if i download it again...again..enz.

@C3LEBI♥: ty ^^ en yes maby i 'll change the pallet soon i've already new tree's in the game and other tiles..

@LiquidR: thnx ^^ and yes you can help i've add you already in my msn ;)

@destinedjagold: thnx ^^ en yes i know the little bug of that tree the problem is I can't find the offset of that tree to change that color

Ontopic:
I've got new screenies ^^ of route 22 and a little screen of the new forest ^^ enjoy
ow, almust forgot there are new tree tiles in the game ^^ (Credits to WAH/Xiros for that tree) and thnx to JvG for import the tiles(the tree tile,berrytree enz.) and thnx to him again because i know now how i must change tiles ^^
but for now ENJOY
Reborn plains (route 22):
pokemonthunderemblem4vv7.png
pokemonthunderemblem3pm6.png

Black forest:
pokemonthunderemblem5cx6.png

I hope you like it ^^

Btw. have someon here the headbutt script (for that headbutt tree tile) with pokemon reflex if you got it can you PM me then please the script i'll give you credits ;))

and this: for the people who want to support this hack here are the banners what you can use:
34qto61.jpg

Code:
http://i28.tinypic.com/34qto61.jpg
Made by made by Zuaro

2mqvywn.png

Code:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2mqvywn.png
made by DarkCharizard257

that whas all people
cya

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
cool update but the sign doesn't look that good on a mountain ledge to me.
but what is that red thing in black forest?
It looks like that team rocket worker from the anime.
pretty good though mitchel1.
i'll be keeping an eye on this.

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
Years
To NIN

Ok, lets get this Streight.

Theirs someone with long hair Like you know who, With a meowth....
Coincidence i think NOT!

Basicly im just saying, Its jessie & Meowth.

Ok michel, I've got you somthing, here goes!

243-1.png

Its a O√Er World. Needs indexing though.

~Dre√ilg

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
well you never know.
I saw a spiky haired guy with red hair and a dragonite but it wasn't lance.
but the weirdest part is that thedots on jessies head look like she has a thorn crown on.
and i knew who it was, the name was just on the tip of my tongue.
but i stand with my opinion that the sign doesn't look good on the mountain.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
well you never know.
I saw a spiky haired guy with red hair and a dragonite but it wasn't lance.
but the weirdest part is that thedots on jessies head look like she has a thorn crown on.
and i knew who it was, the name was just on the tip of my tongue.
but i stand with my opinion that the sign doesn't look good on the mountain.

I'll fix that sign as sonn as possible ;)

Ontopic:
I've maked a new script with Jesse and james in Black forrest with the officale thema song tekst + battle and other funny stuff ^^ in this video you'll see the new heroine Overworld (Credits to WAH/Cloud)(recolerd by me) the new jesse OW + sprite Credits to Sergio--(recolord by me) and the new james OW (made by me) and a lot more ;) Enjoy the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJifIDt_qrE
(My bad: there standing pokemon thunder emblewm i.p.v Thunder emblem ;) SoZ type mistake)
but that whas all people
cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
If Misty is gonna be the heroine, then why is the fire red heroine gonna be the heroine?

Anyway, great hack and good luck...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Since it was a battle against Jessie and James, I was expecting a double battle, but I guess the event is still fine.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
I'll fix that sign as sonn as possible ;)

Ontopic:
I've maked a new script with Jesse and james in Black forrest with the officale thema song tekst + battle and other funny stuff ^^ in this video you'll see the new heroine Overworld (Credits to WAH/Cloud)(recolerd by me) the new jesse OW + sprite Credits to Sergio--(recolord by me) and the new james OW (made by me) and a lot more ;) Enjoy the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJifIDt_qrE
(My bad: there standing pokemon thunder emblewm i.p.v Thunder emblem ;) SoZ type mistake)
but that whas all people
cya
~Mitchel1

Wow, the new script looks good. But in the end, when jessy, james and meowth jump with the smoke with their feet, is that supposed to look like that they fly up in the air?

Anyway, keep it up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, the new script looks good. But in the end, when jessy, james and meowth jump with the smoke with their feet, is that supposed to look like that they fly up in the air?

Anyway, keep it up!

Yes, it's supposed look like that.
Great vid mitchel1, can't wait to play.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
Looks good! Good luck with everything else you've got to do in this hack!

Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
If Misty is gonna be the heroine, then why is the fire red heroine gonna be the heroine?

Anyway, great hack and good luck...

Yes i standing(was standing) in the first post but the pallet from misty was scruwed up so now it's dawn ;) and thnx ;)

@prince112: that's right but ther's a problem.. i don't know how i must change the back sprite from the heroine in Fire-Red in ruby i's uber simple..

@zel: Yes i know i'm still working on the dubbel sprite of jessie and jamesmaby it's possible to battle them both (in a double battle) in the Fossil cave

@Cronos: Thnx and yes i know but i 've change the script a little bit so the jump 1x so that you don't see the sand.

@shinypkmnfan13, SW47 and thechampl: Thnx ^^

Ontopic:
I've got new screenies people ^^
Black Forest:
blackforestlf8.png
blackforest2ic8.png

The berry tree script:
berryscriptvq3.png

And awesome new screenies from Violet City (in the past) ^^ Thnx to Rsr for import the G/S/C tileset (tiles ripped from the old G/S/C games)
pokemonthunderemblemei3.png
pokemonthunderemblem3uv2.png

pokemonthunderemblem2dq6.png

I hope you like the new screens ^^
(SoZ if my engles is not so good)
Cya people

Back