• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Tempest Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Alright omega arsenal you can be a mapper, ow spriter and scripter. Oh btw can u tile insert?

I can tile insert yes, It isn't so hard really...

I would have to brush up on my skills but yeah...

BTW, what is first project?
Also, you have an IM program? If so, can I get whatever info I need to IM you?

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
I can tile insert yes, It isn't so hard really...

I would have to brush up on my skills but yeah...

BTW, what is first project?
Also, you have an IM program? If so, can I get whatever info I need to IM you?

oh good , the first project is pokemon twilight: road to dreams as you can see in the first post. And i will pm u my im

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
oh good , the first project is pokemon twilight: road to dreams as you can see in the first post. And i will pm u my im

Ok, do you have a scrapbox thread for the hack? So I can read up on it, and learn about what you want done? To a point... If I dont IM you before you read this, pleas post a link to it, or even better, post a link to it in the first post... (And add me to the list)
NVM, I see the link, I didn't know the Banner was it... Most hacks don't have it as one... Lol, Ok, I'll IM you in a minute

whiterasta

H2 modder beginner pknn hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
yeah ill join as a beta tester. and to Omega Arsenal you have some awesome skills with mapping and scripting.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
yeah ill join as a beta tester. and to Omega Arsenal you have some awesome skills with mapping and scripting.
Bah! That is an old map and script! Thanks though. ^_^ Heh, I recently developed a new lottery game, it takes up a whopping Approximately 3080 bytes... And it was originally made for Emerald, but can be adapted to any game, and has 15 possible prizes! WOO!!

Heh, and I can map much better now. As soon as I get a reply from Kaizer-X on what I should do about the forest he wants me to do... man, I cant wait to get started! (Sorry If I haven't been on IM Kaizer, my computer has been acting weird... I'll try to get it working ASAP.

whiterasta

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Okay question, do you custom make your own tiles or do you find them somewhere. If you make you own could you possibly teach me. cuz i tried to and the whole town was F***** up.... teach me your ways so i can learn to make an awesome pokemon game.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Okay question, do you custom make your own tiles or do you find them somewhere. If you make you own could you possibly teach me. cuz i tried to and the whole town was F***** up.... teach me your ways so i can learn to make an awesome pokemon game.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I never make any tiles. I rarely use a Base Rom, I usually just stick with the original Fire Red Tiles.
This hack uses Diamond / Pearl tiles, so that is what Ihave to use, since they are already part of the rom... Sorry

whiterasta

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
ok kso it has been over two weeks since the last post. I was wondering how everything was coming along?

prime456

the hope for the future
Years
SKILL: A GREAT MAPPER PAST EXP : POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM PROOF : A NEW HACK CALLED LEGENDS OF DRAGONS CONTACT :

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Skills: Scripting/beta testing.
Proof of work: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRx1xlo6OU
I don't know what you consider this. I'm applying for a reserve scripter. For more proof, check out Lucario 9's hack in the scrap box( Sentra Journeys). I did all the scripts.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
Skills: Piano 9 years / band 5 years / music editing 2 years
Past Experience: none yet.
Proof of work: coming up with a battle music as i type
Contact possibilities: just pm me, or pm me that you emailed me at [email protected] because i rarely check.

I also would like some help with a hack me and my mapping friend are making.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Skills: Scripting/beta testing.
Proof of work: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRx1xlo6OU
I don't know what you consider this. I'm applying for a reserve scripter. For more proof, check out Lucario 9's hack in the scrap box( Sentra Journeys). I did all the scripts.

Sure i have seen the video, ur in!

Skills: Piano 9 years / band 5 years / music editing 2 years
Past Experience: none yet.
Proof of work: coming up with a battle music as i type
Contact possibilities: just pm me, or pm me that you emailed me at [email protected] because i rarely check.

I also would like some help with a hack me and my mapping friend are making.

hmm can u insert music into the game? i wanna see some of ur works first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back