• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
Yes it correct, but just so you know, I need all of the event on my 1st pearl fc and 3 of those that you want are on my US pl fc, is that alright??

THats no problem at all, I'm going to register both your fcs, and when we finish trading I'll leave the room to get 6 filler pokemon and come right back. Is that alright? :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Got it, I'll be on right now

its definitly no rush take your time(or as much time you have :P )

I will be posting back, I don't ignore ANYONE on purpose!!

THats no problem at all, I'm going to register both your fcs, and when we finish trading I'll leave the room to get 6 filler pokemon and come right back. Is that alright :3

Ok thanks, I'm in there now with the 3 pika's and 3 from hg for ya!!

its definitly no rush take your time(or as much time you have :P )

I have plenty of time, thanks for your patiences!!

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
I will be posting back, I don't ignore ANYONE on purpose!!

Ok thanks, I'm in there now with the 3 pika's and 3 from hg for ya!!

I have plenty of time, thanks for your patiences!!

Thank you so much!!!!

So I actually have to go in the room with 9 filler pokemon?
6 fillers for my clones and 3 more fillers for the other pikas? Is that correct? :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I just want to make sure I forget no one before I go, so please post back if it has been after I clone these for Harumi, I will get to the others when I done.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
I thought I said I would just give it to you??

Thanks, but since this is already on the next page, would ya'll mind posting the trades again??
Sorry for the short term memory loss!!
oh my mistake then i guess i didnt see it ok so which fc i use? pearl?

Harumi-chan

Years
Thank you for the trades RNC, I'm going to go and get 3 more filler pokemon and come back, thanks so much!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you for the trades RNC, I'm going to go and get 3 more filler pokemon and come back, thanks so much!!
Yes and thank you also!!

Here you go.......................................

Thanks for posting that back for me, I be in there in just a few minutes, finishing up with Harumi now, I'll grab and be right back in there.

Back