• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I like that Vulpix learns Extrasensory XD. I'm well aware Nideous. And I like Typhlosion! Typhlosions for all! But I'll still admit Arcanine looks more threatening. I'd go with Mightyena, just because I used it in Ruby and it wrecked a lot of stuff. XD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
My Mightyena in Sapphire owned everything as well. Hmm... I've already got Jolteon. I don't need another small and fast critter. XD Mightyena it is! Boy, Scott will have two big dogs to deal with. This should be interesting. On a related note, Gallade learns Leaf Blade. That's pretty awesome!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Looks neat. :3 Rsv me for a good, old fashioned, regular trainer puleaze. I'll try to get up something tonight.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Wolf in the Rain you are reserved and no problem. :3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So sorry I didn't have this up yesterday like I said! XC;

Name: Dominique "Nique" Yonna

Hometown: Ruby Capital City, Seven Island, Sevii Islands

Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer? Cipher Enthusiast/Wannabe

Appearance: Her face is soft and she is a bit chubby in the cheek department, she also has what her dad liked to call a "button nose," it being flat and "as cute as a button." She has freckles scoring her entire body, especially her cheeks. Her eyes are a modest but shimmering rich hazel color. Her lips are thin and almost always seem a bit dry. Her face is long and she has a pointy chin to finish. Her figure is lean and healthy, having a bit of muscle on her, but in her *cough* bosom department, she barely sports anything at all (to which she finds herself lucky.) Her hair is relatively short and puffy; her natural hair color is ginger and the tips are dyed a deep black.

Androgynous the word of choice people like to use when describing Nique, since she introduces a lot of masculine qualities and to her preexisting feminine ones (that she was cursed with, having her mother be quite the smoldering temptress). She sports a black-and-white horizontally striped long sleeve t-shirt with a pair of orange camo capris pants. Nique also likes to wear a pair of thick-soled brown flip-flops.

Personality: Nique is a morally questionable teen to say the least; making people cynical of her strangely kind behaviors. Nique is the kind of person who dumps striving for "what's right" for "convenience;" doing things that benefit her in the end. There seems to be no limit to this; she's even willing to feed a newborn Pokemon something that may be poisonous to see if it's safe for her own consumption. Her morbid ways of dealing with problems can tend to frighten travel partners- because she seems to spare no one. She'd snap her best friend's neck if it benefited her somehow. Everything is a tool to her success and pleasure, People and Pokemon alike.

And in saying that, it's really weird that she comes off as the coolest and nicest person you know. Nique is definitely up for a party and or just a hang out, and will always seem happy. Her carefree attitude and joyous disposition are very attractive to people. She laughs a ton and barely anything will ever get her down in the dumps. Even being female only tends to make her annoyed rather than sad.

Having those two sides together tends to frighten people who truly know her. Nique is highly distrustful. But will anyone figure that out before it's too late? Sadly, probably not. She's like an updated modern Siren, except less singing and more badass.

When she is confronted by someone opposed to her.... whatevs. Couldn't be asked to care. Battle? Sure. I Lost? Alright, nice job. Good for you. Can I go now? So yeah, really indifferent to opposition unless they're really screwing her over. And if that's the case, well, are you ready to be hunted like an animal?

History: Nique was a gift to her parents, noting that her mother was having a tough time getting pregnant and there were a few scares of losing Nique during pregnancy. But she came out a small, but otherwise healthy baby. Her mother, Nancy Yonna, was quite the looker. She had everything that women today envy- perfect hair, amazing curves, gorgeous eyes, slender physique. Nique's father, Ron Yonna, was quite the charmer himself, having bold, muscle-bound features. Nique had quite the pedigree in the looks department. All three of them lived on the lovely Seven Island, and there was a lot of love in this family.

So, what's the catch to all this? What makes Nique's childhood so freaking special? Both her parents worked for Cipher, because the pay was good and they weren't what you would call the most.... morally admirable people, so to speak. Nique was raised on Cipher ideology. So, not too much of twist, right? WRONG. When Nique was around five, she started displaying a weird ability to read people. But that's not as simple as it sounds. She can literally tell you a good description of a stranger's personality after using this ability for about five seconds. But this wasn't the usual psychic gift; she can't bend any spoons or whatever, but it worked particularly well on Pokemon- to the point where she could read their thoughts as they were happening. Her parents saw this ability and thought "hey, this might be helpful to Cipher."

And with that, Nique was brought to the base on Seven island where she was put to work identifying nameless people of interest and reading how Pokemon tick to experimental shadow treatments. Nique loved that she was helping out her parents and Cipher! She continued doing this work all throughout her life after school and weekends.

Besides this, Nique also started to convince people she was a boy, even changing her preferred name from "Dominique" to "Nique," which sounds like the name "Nick." When asked why, she simply replied "Meh, saying I'm a guy sounds right to me." Her parents didn't really mind, and couldn't care less when she wandered into the men's section for all her clothing. In truth, she is transgender, but she doesn't seem to be too depressed with being a girl- although she will have you completely believe she is a dude, she doesn't desperately want a sex change. Nique hasn't really addressed the subject head-on before with someone else.

When she turned sixteen, there was an announcement made by Cipher as a whole that Red the Pokemon trainer must be defeated. Finding this as a good excuse to have Nique start her journey that she always wanted, they gave her a newly captured Larvitar as a present and sent her on a ship to Kanto. They also gave her a small test tube filled with black liquid, saying that "if you ever want to improve your Pokemon." The cap of the tube pulls out to be an eyedropper. With a pocket monster at her side and a dream to help Cipher (and herself,) so begins our tale....

Other: Strange ability to read any Person or Pokemon by just seeing their face or picture, especially potent with Pokemon to the point where she can read their thoughts. Also, any person who meets Nique will think she's rather a "Feminine-Looking Guy" or a "Butch Girl."

Starter Profile

Species: Larvitar

Nickname: Mailko

Infected?: No.

History: Mailko's parents were two fearsome Tyranitars that lived in Seavault Canyon. They had an egg together, and not even two days after it was made, Cipher poachers came into the canyon looking for rare Pokemon. To protect their precious child, the Tyranitars stored their egg deep in a cave where it'd be safe until the poachers came and went. Sadly though, the Tyranitar parents were violently taken away, leaving their egg to the cold depths of the cave.

When Mailko hatched, he was all alone. He desperately looked for his parents, but had no success. When the newborn finally figured out where the cave entrance was, he began aimlessly strolling through the tall grasses, crying out for them. One day, these cries caught the attention of Mr. Yonna, who went over and ruthlessly fought the Larvitar with his Mightyena, eventually capturing it. He gave Mailko to his daughter as a present for her journey in Kanto.

When Mailko was conscious for the first time after his assault, he saw the girl that would be his new trainer. He took her as his parent, since he wasn't even sure what was going on- or how her got there, the attack was kind of a blur. The only thing he knew was she was breathing and taking care of him. Got to be his parent, right?

Personality: Mailko tends to be clingy towards Nique, showing her affection any time he can. He doesn't really trust anyone else, and will never communicate with them unless he's in the presence of Nique. So, overall, he is very much dependent on Nique, and would be found completely helpless without her. He is so awkward it's almost funny.

He tends to cry a lot at even the littlest of things, and gets scared easily. Instead of running however, he will attack blindly until his fright wears off or he is comforted by Nique.

He had this clingy disposition because of abandonment issues that he got from being left alone in a cave as a newborn.

Moves: Screech, Sandstorm, Outrage, Bite.

Other: He has odd ways to deal with his awkwardness that all involve destroying something little by little, like ripping up a paper towel or chewing on fabric.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Okay Nideous if that's what you're gonna do. ^^ :P

Nideous

Years
I knew you would bring him into this. I would like to point to Amber in The Children Are Hunted. She's not an Eevee anymore, but she has more awesomeness in one paw than your Eevee. And then there is Esper, who has the awesome ability to Break the Fourth Wall!!! And Scott's Eevee is shiny, so she pwns all of them. :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Just you wait.... I have quite the personality for Vici. Muha. Muhaha. Muhahahaha.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*gasp for air*-HAHAHAHAAAAAAA-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH!

Nideous

Years
Nothing can beat Amber. She is blind in one eye! And half blind in the other. That's why her Solar Beam can't hit anything more than a few feet away from her.

Back