• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
im loking everywhere but not getting any responses,does anyone have all the regis to trade?

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Great game so far, I'm loving it! Just one thing I can't get my head around is actually saving the game! I do the usual start>save and it says I've saved the game, but when I come to look on the "Saves" folder on my desktop it is empty! If you could please give me any feedback that would help me out, it would be much appreciated :) !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2014
so i downloaded the game, put it on my desktop and it comes up as a pokeball with the word raptor on it. BUT when i click on it, no matter how many times, nothing happens...
HELP?

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Amazing game! Only thing I wish was there are move visuals but still, Pkmn Raptor Ex was one of my greatest gaming experiences so major props on your work!

Years
I love this game so much :D for example because i can catch all starters from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn or because i can travel to more than 1 region :D .... But ... elite 4 is too strong for me >.< and i can´t find Manaphy >.< but once i´ll do it :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Need Help with fonts

Hi, I have this issue/

"One or more fonts used in this game do not exist on the system.
The game can be played, but the look of the game's text will not be optimal.
Install the necessary fonts in Windows by copying the files found in pkmnfonts.zip to the Fonts folder in Control Panel.
After you save the game, this message will not appear again."

Where do I find this pkmnfonts.zip folder??

Years
Since the trading thread died, I was wondering, has any body got an arceus willing to trade?

I'm willing to trade:
lv. 5 Piplup
lv. 63 Ho-oh

Also, does anyone know where the blackglasses are? I really want to evolve my sneasel.

I want piplup. which pokemon u want for trading piplup.....?????
Go to Daystains port. there is 1 house where a boy gives blackglasses if u hv put ut ghost type pokemon first in ur list for a heartscale.....
can u trade ur piplup with me?

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RJghy.png[/IMG]

Guys guess what the second pokemon i found was? (^^^^title^^^)

A muther ****in shiny!

Now guess how many pokeballs i have
Spoiler:

Back