• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer This And Stay Fashionable.

Crux

Evermore
Years
What would you describe as style, swag, and or being 'cool'?

Not really much else to say, so i'll just fill this area in with some completely redundent statements, and laugh at how many of you probably wasted two seconds of your lives reading this.

Years
It kinda depends on where in the world you are.

In Texas it's not about what type of horse you ride to school or the revolver you use. It's all about the J's you wear with the attitude and jacket to match.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I pretty much wear Polo, Lacoste, and button-ups to school. Sometimes if I'm too lazy I'll just wear a sweatshirt or football shirt, but my sense of style and what I consider cool are what I normally wear to school.

I'm also a fan of suits, rugby shirts, and sweater vests, but sadly I don't have any of them. Would like to start getting them in the near future.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I don't believe there really is such a thing as 'swag' since it's subjective. What some might find cool, others might find really lame.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think that if you feel comfortable, happy, and feel good about what you're wearing, where what you're wearing makes you feel that it compliments you and your taste, then you have "style/swag."

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Being cool is not if you follow every single trend like a sheep, but dressing how you feel like, keeping your head high, and actually have heads turn cause you look so damn proud being yourself.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
"Swag" and "coolness" are stupid. From what I've seen, you need to be good at sports, conceited beyond help, wear your pants half off if your a boy (don't know about girls), and swear a lot. Its all lame and I don't want to have/be either.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Confidence and humour definitely make up 'cool'. There's not a cool person out there that isn't confident and funny.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Oh, I have no idea, but I know that walking around with your pants around your knees does not make you look cool.

Back