• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Name: KoboraX (But I perfer to be called Blissy)
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Furret
Partner Pokemon: Petal the Chikorita

Cute pokemon are super special awesome, and to me kinda drives me away from all the really powerful overused things, and it's nice getting away from that, especially with something like Chikorita.

Anyway, since I'm on the subject of Chikorita, I should get into why I picked it as my partner Pokemon. Even though I always used Totodile back when I had my old Silver Version as a kid, Chikorita has honestly been my favorite thing ever in terms of cuteness in a Pokemon. It's super awesome, I love it's cute red eyes, and it's just so kawii, and I really wish I had myself one of those Chikorita plushies and...well, let me just go to the point before I go ramble for 9001 hours. Chikorita, cutest thing ever in my opinion, but Furret is a close second and is also one of my favorite Pokemon.

Hi there Blissy! Chikorita is indeed a very adorable little critter, in fact it was my first ever Pokémon, my starter of choice back in Gold. But did you read the rules properly? Someone has already claimed Chikorita as their partner Pokémon, so you will have to pick something else. Oh, and you can't pick Furret either I'm afraid, she's already mine. :3

I'm sorry... >.> I'm sure there are other cute Pokémon you like as well though!

Melody

Banned
Years

Cute pokemon are super special awesome, and to me kinda drives me away from all the really powerful overused things, and it's nice getting away from that, especially with something like Chikorita.

Anyway, since I'm on the subject of Chikorita, I should get into why I picked it as my partner Pokemon. Even though I always used Totodile back when I had my old Silver Version as a kid, Chikorita has honestly been my favorite thing ever in terms of cuteness in a Pokemon. It's super awesome, I love it's cute red eyes, and it's just so kawii, and I really wish I had myself one of those Chikorita plushies and...well, let me just go to the point before I go ramble for 9001 hours. Chikorita, cutest thing ever in my opinion, but Furret is a close second and is also one of my favorite Pokemon.
Ehehehe. I had a best friend in high school who was a furret fanatic~ :3

May I suggest Totodile as your partner? It's certainly a cute one in it's own right~

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hi Avishka, welcome to the club! I agree that there's countless cute Pokémon, but we just need to find them all. :D What is it you find so cute about Charmander and Growlithe? I absolutely love the whole "big eyes, small paws and chubby body" factor that seems to apply to finding things cute, this is pretty much the definition of Sandshrew. ;D But I think that definition is somewhat accurate too, if you look at our list of cute Pokémon now it definitely is a running theme!
I think bcuz of their big cute eyes.. sandshrew became cute to me bcuz of u, Alex. You post so many cute pics of sandshrew <3
swanky_by_happycrumble-d4t5pbc.png

Welcoem to the club peiia and Blissy!!

I'd like to join please!
Plushie the Furret
cute nickname peiia :3

I love cute Pokémon as well, but nearly all pokes can be really adorable so I had a very hard time picking only two.
(Actually I just wasted half an hour trying to decide, looking at pictures of cute Pokémon...)

I picked Furret as my partner Pokémon because it's one of my favourite Pokémon overall and one I've always wanted to have in real life extra extra much. It looks a little silly and confused to me, but at the same time it's also super-fluffy and has a cute little mouth. It's cute. ^-^

I wouldn't necessarily say Furret is the cutest Pokémon for me, because I also have a total crush on Gardevoir. I figured she's more of an elegant and beautiful kind of Pokémon though, she doesn't really belong here.
There are so many pics/fanarts of cute Pokemon it's very hard to choose a single partner pokmeon :P .Gotta agree with you about Gardevoir. It's in the beauty category not in the cute category. Furret is one of the cutest Pokemon, it is in my top 10 cutest Pokemon list XD

as pachy and peiia said u have to choose a different partner pokemon
CHOOOSE CHARMANDER AS UR PARTNER!! jk jk
Everyone really loves Chikorita and now I am also loving Chikorita :P :P

encore__by_minjixmuu_chan-d4s4yh2.gif

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Ehehehe. I had a best friend in high school who was a furret fanatic~ :3

May I suggest Totodile as your partner? It's certainly a cute one in it's own right~
Oh right. I had to skim through the rules since I was on my Wii and it tends to be a bit annoying. Anyway, yeah, I'll switch over to Totodile as my partner. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Can I join? =D

Name: Kitori (Kit!~)
Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix & Mew
Partner Pokemon: Stardust the Vulpix :3

Ugh... it was so hard deciding! But Vulpix has always been my favorite cute pokemon! ^_^; It's a close tie between it and Vaporeon for my favorite all together... I also love skitty! ...I think my next challenge run will just be all cute pokemon that don't necesarily have good stats... and not evolve them into their less-cute evolutions.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Joining ze club~!

Name: Twihiki_Amias (Twi~)
Two Cute Pokemon: Pichu and Pikachu!~~
Le Partner Pokemon: Spike the Cyndaquil!!~ :3

I have always loved Cydaquil and whenever I'd start a playthrough of Gold/Crystal and HG, I'd Immediately choose him. He gets strong as he grows and even at his final 3rd stage evolution, he's still kawaii <3

OZZY LIEK THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS CLUBBB :D <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I go away for a day and there's countless new members, eeee <3 I don't have time to welcome everyone individually sorry, but hello and I hope you all have a great time here :D ('Stardust' is an incredible name for a Vulpix wow)

So we've had a lot of suggestions already for the cutest Pokémon overall, but I don't think any have shone through greatly yet! It's seeming like the favourites consist of Eevee, Teddiursa and Cyndaquil, but which is the cutest? Are there cuter Pokémon out there? I believe there are, and here's one example!

194.png

Wooper is undoubtedly (for me at least) the Pokémon with the cutest personality. It's just so unbelievably derpy and coupled with his appearance, that combo makes him utterly adorable. He's constantly smiling that huge derpy grin and his tiny body & small head make him a very cute looking Pokémon too, so I'd definitely say he's a candidate for cutest Pokémon.

What do you guys think? :D

(Front page will be updated soon, a new quiz is coming too!)

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Oooh I totally forgot there was a question to discuss. It's a bit of a mean one though don't you think, forcing us to favour one Pokémon over all the others...
Just look at them sleeping so peacefully.. :3
2rnvmdj.png

Okay... I'll cavil no more...
Eeeeh, I'd go for Teddiursa or Whimsicott for the absolutely cutest Pokémon I think. They are both unbelievably adorable. *~*

It's true that Wooper is really cute also, but he doesn't have any arms... He's cute, but for me personally, not really up there with the very cutest.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club Kit and Twi!! :D
cute nicknames for ur partner pokemon :3

It was difficult to choose the cutest Pokemon.... It took almost half an hour to choose the cutest pokemon
The cutest Pokemon for me is mew..
tumblr_l9z25ui2Lh1qd2nlno1_500.jpg

Mew's big hind legs and short arms with three-fingered paws. Mew's triangular ears and baby blue eyes makes it just adorable..
In second place is Charmander ,Growlithe and Chespin i can not decide between them xD XD

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Wooper is undoubtedly (for me at least) the Pokémon with the cutest personality. It's just so unbelievably derpy and coupled with his appearance, that combo makes him utterly adorable. He's constantly smiling that huge derpy grin and his tiny body & small head make him a very cute looking Pokémon too, so I'd definitely say he's a candidate for cutest Pokémon.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even think about Wooper when I joined... but I agree with everything you said! He is definitely one of my favorites all together. ^__^; I used to draw wooper all over my math homework in high school and my teacher gave me weird looks.

For cutest overall I'd probably lean more towards mew with Avishka...

...though vulpix is still battling in my head for that spot. xD

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Actually, I too agree, Mew would make a lovely mascot for the club!

There's one thing I've always wondered though... What does it feel like to touch a Mew? I mean, it doesn't have any fluffy fur... Eeehehe, does it feel, like, human skin? ... >.<

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
There's one thing I've always wondered though... What does it feel like to touch a Mew? I mean, it doesn't have any fluffy fur... Eeehehe, does it feel, like, human skin? ... >.<
i have no idea!... tbh I never really thought about that... i think it would feel like touching a cat..

20090505171939_large.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Actually, I too agree, Mew would make a lovely mascot for the club!
This is an interesting thought - do you guys think choosing a club mascot would be a good idea? :o

I believe it'd be much like hugging one of those hairless cats! I think Mew probably does have fur, just really really thin fur and not much of it? Although yeah, it's a slightly icky thought haha. That's one of the many reasons that Mew shouldn't be number 1 ;D

Do you guys think it's possible to be both cute and strong? None of our cute Pokémon yet would really class as "competitive" (bar Whimsicott?), that's quite surprising! Does cuteness get lost with toughness?

Also, there's a new quiz posted on the front page so make sure to go check it out for your chance to win a new partner Pokémon! :)

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
This is an interesting thought - do you guys think choosing a club mascot would be a good idea? :o

I believe it'd be much like hugging one of those hairless cats! I think Mew probably does have fur, just really really thin fur and not much of it? Although yeah, it's a slightly icky thought haha. That's one of the many reasons that Mew shouldn't be number 1 ;D

Do you guys think it's possible to be both cute and strong? None of our cute Pokémon yet would really class as "competitive" (bar Whimsicott?), that's quite surprising! Does cuteness get lost with toughness?

Also, there's a new quiz posted on the front page so make sure to go check it out for your chance to win a new partner Pokémon! :)

I'm not sure what I think about having a mascot, someone else decide. I don't think I meant it that way.

...And about Mew... Ehe let's leave it at that, I'm sorry for bringing this up. O.o

There really aren't a lot of cute Pokémon that would be considered competitively viable. We've got some exceptions though, like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, then again they are all legendary Pokémon. But there's really nothing stopping a cute and cuddly little thing from also having great speed and specially attacking power, perhaps in Gen. VI we'll see something like this. Ooh and there's the eeveelutions of course! And Blissey... Though I personally don't find her very cute.

It's more of a tricky ordeal making a physically oriented Pokémon cute. They could make a Totoro-like Pokémon though. Big and cute. Or they could make a little, agile part-steel type Pokémon be really strong.

The quiz is kind of hard... Are supposed to get this without looking it up? No one goes around remembering the exact number of learnable moves any Pokémon has at their disposal. Guessing 65?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Having a Club Mascot would be cool with me, but Mew is not what I would think of a mascot though I would think of Pikachu or Raichu as a mascot..Sorry Mew is still cute though.

as for the quiz er 90 ?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
There really aren't a lot of cute Pokémon that would be considered competitively viable. We've got some exceptions though, like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, then again they are all legendary Pokémon. But there's really nothing stopping a cute and cuddly little thing from also having great speed and specially attacking power, perhaps in Gen. VI we'll see something like this. Ooh and there's the eeveelutions of course! And Blissey... Though I personally don't find her very cute.
Oh of course, I forgot all about the eeveelutions, they're most definitely good candidates for "cute and competitive". I guess it all depends on your view of "cute" though - I'm sure some people could even find something like Metagross cute on account of his constantly angry eyes just begging for a hug! In the last version of this club we even had Pokémon like Haxorus make the "cute list" but I'd love to see why people could find these things cute ahah.

It's more of a tricky ordeal making a physically oriented Pokémon cute. They could make a Totoro-like Pokémon though. Big and cute. Or they could make a little, agile part-steel type Pokémon be really strong.
Oh god, a Totoro Pokémon would be absolutely adorable ahahah. What kind of cute design would you suggest for a Steel/Psychic Pokémon though? I find that hard to imagine personally!

The quiz is kind of hard... Are supposed to get this without looking it up? No one goes around remembering the exact number of learnable moves any Pokémon has at their disposal. Guessing 65?
That's not the answer I have, sorry! And you're allowed to look it up if you want, I won't stop you. xD

Having a Club Mascot would be cool with me, but Mew is not what I would think of a mascot though I would think of Pikachu or Raichu as a mascot..Sorry Mew is still cute though.
I agree about Mew! He definitely is cute, but I think something like Eevee would be much more universally recognised as a mascot for a cute club :p What makes you say Pikachu and Raichu? (Especially the latter!)

as for the quiz er 90 ?
Also not the answer I have, sorry!

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
I didn't really think the cute-steel-type thing through, but perhaps a chubby little, confused looking critter equipped with an oversized steel helmet and sword, peeking through the visor? For it to be cute though it would have to look gullible and inexperienced, it probably wouldn't be all that great competitively... *~*

And here's my second attempt at a "guess"; 66?

By the way, KoboraX's partner Pokémon was changed from Chikorita to Totodile because Chikorita is already claimed. :3

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Name: PichuRules4ever
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Emolga
Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Pichu

I think Pichu is the cutest because he's so cute. (duh!) His big eyes and his cute face and his cute everything. Okay the point is, Pichu's super cute. Pichu has always been my favorite pokeman. (It wasn't very hard deciding.)
:t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back