• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
9.5/10

It's a really good-looking sig! My only nitpick would be the position of the text and sound bit. It looks a little too far up the center of the sig, and kinda blocks the girl (argh, her name slips me at the moment; I know she's from Conquest and that she's the sister of Mitsuhide but I just can't recall her name!). But apart from that, good quality, good links and good source material. :D

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
3/10

It's just a picture of a car, I was expecting something better. Oh well.

I am disappoint. Do you not know how great this car is? Obviously not... Maybe I'll eventually make something out of it but i'm not really active enough for it to be worth it.

Also, I have no idea what's in this sig either...
Um... 7/10 I like how it's been put together

Years
10/10

Still love the organization and Gracia of course.

And yeah, this one is the same guy you saw in my last one, just looking a little different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back