• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zeta

Do you like this game?

• Yes it is very good

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes it is OK

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • AVERAGE

• No I don't

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • This is rubbish....

• Total voters

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Ok this is my first game I'm making so hopefully it'll be good.

Story-A mysterious orginization called Team Black want to take over the world using pokemon. They must be stopped. You are a young pokemon trainer from the land of Sybet. Wanting to be the champion you set out on a journey to beat the Elite 4. But the Excorp. find you and tell you about Team Black. You decide to help them out and stop them when you meet them.

I have posted some screenies in the attachments. Yes you play as Hiro
First up is the top floor of your house(haven't made the bottom yet)
Then it is Villmadale Town(your hometown)
The gym place is Prof Beech's lab. The elite 4 reside here but they can only be reached from the back entrance which is after victory road.

Comments are apprieciated.
Be as harsh as you want!
Need constructive critiscim as I am a game making n00b.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Nice story.
Here is some constructive critiscim:
1. Try making the rooms and buildings a bit smaller. they will look better that way.
2. Use a diferent system, the one you now have looks a bit funny.

Keep it up^^

=EDIT=

I found the message box someone posted here on the forum
message4vo.png

Neo-Dragon said:
There, all you do is show the picture, turn the message box to transparent, and just allign the text so it fits in the box. I feel this will help round off your game more to look alot better. If your already ready using it, thats cool.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
As said before The Maps need to be smaller.

Kiril-Kun said:
Need constructive critiscim as I am a game making n00b.

Your not a n00b, your a newbie.. they are different ^^

n00b = New to something, Not willing to learn.

Newbie = New to something, willing to learn.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
yeah the system is the message box thing

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
RM2K3 doesn't accept that box.
OK I'm starting work on the website.

NEW SCREENY!!!!!
In attachment.
I made this with the other three so I haven't edited it yet.
Your PC at home is now a CD player.
I'll stick some tracks on soon.

So far you can listen to

RS elite4 battle music
Sonic Advance2 HotCrater1

i'm adding Megaman and FZero soon.

Oh my pokemon center chipset is weird. The healing box won't fit behind the counter without taking part of the counter out. I could revamp the center.....

Thats all for now.

Kiril-Kun

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Kiril-Kun said:
RM2K3 doesn't accept that box.
Hmm it should work,
1. Did you save it or copyed it?
(If you save it he will alo save the 256 color palet, that way RM2k(3) can read it without giving an error)
2. Did you used it as a Picture or a System?
(It is a picture not an system, you should display before your message then erase it)
3. Did you set the message box on transparent?
(If you message box is not transparent he will dispaly it over the picture)

Hope that helps

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
To use the message box use MS Paint or something to type on the inside of the box then save as (don't save) and put it in the game as a picture where you want it on the screen.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Thanks Super Latios. Yes I am making 15 new pokemon and using the original 151 but some are replaced with G/S/C pokemon.

Thanks fuunybunny and pokeruler for the help.

I am useless at switches and variables so I need help with a CBS. Or I could just find
some pokemon battlecharsets...

I am also trying to make a CMS as well.

Which is easier the CBS or CMS?

PM me if you have ideas.

Kiril-Kun

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Kiril-Kun said:
I am useless at switches and variables so I need help with a CBS.<...>
Which is easier the CBS or CMS?
Well both are very hard to do if you have no idea what switches and variables do, I recommend to read some tutorials about a CMS first. There are a lot to be found on Gaming world, there are also CBS tutorals.

Keep it up

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I have a small idea for you, aswell as being able to play music at the PC, you should be able to play games on the games console, just small ones like tetris or arcade games.

also, i know you have your main story, but i would be more then happy to join you as part of the storyboard, to help with things that happen in the game, i could make the script or bits of it and PM them, to you or post em.

would you like me on the story board?

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Baker's Bulbasaur said:
I have a small idea for you, aswell as being able to play music at the PC, you should be able to play games on the games console, just small ones like tetris or arcade games.

also, i know you have your main story, but i would be more then happy to join you as part of the storyboard, to help with things that happen in the game, i could make the script or bits of it and PM them, to you or post em.

would you like me on the story board?

Thanks that would be great. I'm not sure about the SNES games. I tried making a Zelda Map but it was ****. I'm also rubbish at coding

You know in the games when you find the development team and they give you the certificate. Well anyone who has made contributions to the game can be in that team. funnybunny, super latios and Baker's Bulbasaur that means you.
PM me about it.

Priorities at moment

1--LEARN SWITCHES AND VARIABLES!!!
2--Make a CMS
3--Make a CBS or get pokemon battlechars

super latios-I like the one that looks like Pinsir and Onix

Will make some more maps now

Kiril-Kun

EDIT-LEARNED SWITCHES!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
lol, take your time, CBS is an advance thing, although some people say that a pokemon battle system i easy, im still trying to learn to make one O_O

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
right, well so ya know I cant do any thing grapgical or anything like that, ill make a script thoagh, would you likekt o tell me some things that you have already decided are defenitely going to happen in the game so I can add em, or dya want me to make a completely new script from scratch?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
No offense, I don't know why this is, but when someone uses the word 'mysterious' in their summary of the plot, they usually haven't thought things out very well. :\

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Baker's Bulbasaur said:
right, well so ya know I cant do any thing grapgical or anything like that, ill make a script thoagh, would you likekt o tell me some things that you have already decided are defenitely going to happen in the game so I can add em, or dya want me to make a completely new script from scratch?

I'll PM the stuff to you.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Kiril-Kun said:
I'll PM the stuff to you.

Ok but if you had PM'd me anything between when you sent me the message and me posting thsi, then I proberbly wouldnt of got it bhecause my PM box was full, i have just deleted it so anythungt you send will get to me now.

Back