• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KOS-MOS Anger... >=D HU HU MADE BY ?LVARO

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
Years
Look who is here again...ME, ?LVARO, hu hu hu
IamDAMan.gif
, and as usual, I made another drawing...OF KOS-MOS (what a "SURPRISE".)
IamDAMan.gif
. However I decided to color her with the humble and common and usual color pencils.

ENJOY
IamDAMan.gif
!

Alvaro-KOS-MOSAnger.jpg

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Awesome figure drawing and coloring. You're very good with your anime proportions and anatomy. She just needs some more shading here and there, maybe some darker streaks of blue in the hair where the shadows would be.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
aragornbird said:
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Awesome figure drawing and coloring. You're very good with your anime proportions and anatomy. She just needs some more shading here and there, maybe some darker streaks of blue in the hair where the shadows would be.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

yeah yeah yeah... =P the HAIR is okay, and the shadings TOO are ALREADY OKAY. I will post a pc-coloured version of my pic soon...=P

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Very good work! :D You have the anatomy down really well! The only thing that to me looks a little awkward are her knees - I don't think they need to be so clearly defined. But other than that I think it looks awesome!! :D You have some great talent, ?lvaro! Keep up the good work! ;)

--FG

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
Forest Grovyle said:
Very good work! :D You have the anatomy down really well! The only thing that to me looks a little awkward are her knees - I don't think they need to be so clearly defined. But other than that I think it looks awesome!! :D You have some great talent, ?lvaro! Keep up the good work! ;)

--FG

ah... thanks for the comment, but the knees i think they are right, if you will consider them too defined and with some thick lineart, it is because kosmos is a kinda fit girl =P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, the pic indeed PWNS like my dirty socks!
*Is shot*
Yesh, it is awesome, and I believe I agree to some extent with FG...The knees really could be less noticeable. It makes her look like she?s only got bones and no flesh and muscles. XD

The shading looks fine to me, but I really do fail at shading with colour pencils. X_X
That?s why I refrain from using them as much as possible. >.>;

Well, Ru gives this pic a...

ANGRYCAT?D/10 rating! CONGRATS, YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
*Showers you with scanners, digicams and webcams*
HAVE FUN! XD

lara lynx

hello
Years
Another nice one ;)
I especially like the shading, and I know from experiance that its not always easy to get it to that level. But well done, it looks well good!

Back