• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Ralts or Gligar

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
Like the title suggests, I'm looking for a Ralts and a Gligar. First of all, I'm looking for specific natures though. Also, I would like them to be untouched/untrained, please!

Ralts (male)
Adamant

Gligar (any)
Hyper Cutter
Impish
- Baton Pass (egg move)

Also, I'll take as much Ralts and Gligars as people have. =D I'd take a Gligar without baton pass also, but it's helpful if it has it. I probably don't have anything to trade for these, but please bare with me, for I'm not a shiny or legendary hunter at all. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
Sure! I've got all day. Still though, anything you're looking for that I could give you for it when you get it?

Aymundo

Poke'king
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2008
nah ill just give it away it will most likey bee tomorow ???ill pm you tomorow to see if u have one !

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
nah ill just give it away it will most likey bee tomorow ???ill pm you tomorow to see if u have one !

Really? That's really nice of ya. Which of the two are you trying to get anyways? o_o What do you mean if I'll have one?

Do you have ANY shinies at all?

Umm... I got a Golbat at Victory Road, but I don't wanna mention that to anyone because shiny Golbats are too common so no one would want one. =P

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
Haha, I know what you mean. I've been trying to get a Ralts forever. I've gotten three female, adamant ones. xD

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
Awesome! What would you want for it? I've got a Ralts that's modest. o_o Perfect nature for Gardevoir.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
Uhh... I would make it easier for me to give you something if you had a wanted list. Like I said before, I have a perfect natured ralts? How about that?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
ok pokemon i want are tangela,groudon,celebi,feebas,milotac,scyther,zangoose,seel,ambipom,tediursa,ursaring,cranidos nay of those and if you have pokemon with pokerus that will do

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
I have seel, scyther, and cranidos. Which do you want? And are you looking for a specific one like me?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
no i really dont care about the natures juat as nlong as i get the pokemon im lookin for so i will take the scyther

Back