• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lalala hi i 'm new

Catblob

Let's all start a revolution
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
hi,im new!im 9 and my bother is dragonslayerboy.:D my real name is kira.i have a hampster namd bella.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Hello, welcome to PC, turns out you already know somebody here. I wish you well and hopefully you have fun.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey, I know your brother on PC. I've talked to him, like once. xD Anyways, welcome to PC! Have fun~

Anti

return of the king
Years
Yep. Have fun! I'm new too so it's nice to meet everyone. Have fun posting and make sure to follow the rules.

Catblob

Let's all start a revolution
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
Hey thanks! Ill try to stay activ. :)

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
Years
yo, watsup? have a good time on pc and if you need a friend or some1 to chat with just let me know. All though no1 ever does for some reason anyways, have a good time!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
--DaRkRai--, your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand, and therefore is spam. Always make sure that your post adds to the discussion and is related to the topic in question. I suggest you read the rules before posting again.

Zasz, as per NU/W rules, you're only allowed to post once in people's welcome threads. If you see a problem, use the report button rather than posting about it. Such posts don't add to the topic.

Okay, now that's over, I'd like to welcome Catblob to PC. Have a great time here! :)

--FG

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Oh god a wild Catblob !!!

*thrrows masterball*

Welcome to team PC Catblob ^_^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hiya Kira. THat's a really nice name. Have fun here and post alot!

Back