• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Its come quite far and well, it's too bad people still ask the same white screen question (how do you take it).

On a serious note, Gym sprites are looking awesome and the name problem corrections are...interesting. Nothing else I really have to say on this drop in other than best of luck to Wesley and the translators (And having nerves of steel to question answers').

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
ruby v1.0 doesn't work either....:(

it worked with no$gba but not visual boy advance???? no clue why but k so you all know check no$gba ds

Weird.... I thought it's supposed to be the other way around!
Hacks are supposed to work on VBA.

And that's strange... Ruby v1.0 is supposed to work.
Many people told me it does.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
how do i get gaslys out of the way so i can get 2 the 4th badge cuz theres a gasly and i cant get threw o click em and nothin happens i think thats a bug
EDIT:nvm :P found da/the problem
EDIT#2:does this beta end after u beat the 4th badge

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Gokuno, Wesley has a life like most other people here in the community. Also, a good hack takes time, and Wesley has a great hack, so be patient. Patience is a virtue, my friend.

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
Gokuno, Wesley has a life like most other people here in the community. Also, a good hack takes time, and Wesley has a great hack, so be patient. Patience is a virtue, my friend.

i was only asking. calm down. i have 18 posts. i joined in 2009. i have more of a life than you most probably.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
I really love this hack. I downloaded it in Portuguese just to see how much I could understand because of my Spanish. It's amazing how much I understood perfectly and how similar the two languages are. Furthermore, the maps and basically the entire hack in general is just beautiful! Good work and good luck!

EDIT: And, just because I'm a jerk who loves irony...
Gokuno, you like DBZ, how much a life could you possibly possess? And "to flame" basically means "to fight" while on the internet. tjwilliams24 didn't flame, you pretty much did, soo...

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
@War Rock Exe: When Beta three comes out, then the translators will translate it into English as fast as they can. But yeah, I'm anxious too, LP is such a great hack.

Years
somebody can tell me why in my light platinum beta 2 the 3rd gym (water) have more than 3 pokemons he have 6 and i cant get to the 4 gym because when i get inside the 4 gym the teleport circles doesn't take me to the leader it always bring me back to the start of the gym does someone can tell me what happened to me...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
somebody can tell me why in my light platinum beta 2 the 3rd gym (water) have more than 3 pokemons he have 6 and i cant get to the 4 gym because when i get inside the 4 gym the teleport circles doesn't take me to the leader it always bring me back to the start of the gym does someone can tell me what happened to me...
You got a really weird ruby rom or there was a problem in patching, big guess.

I've never heard of an error in this particular way...thats certainly strange.

Back