• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Ralts Love

#1 Ralts Fan
Years
Hey everyone, as you can tell I'm new here to the PokeCommunity. I prompted myself to join a Pokemon community forum since I recently tracked down and bought some of my childhood memories. I decided to collect everything I played with as a child, that includes of course, my favorite Pokemon games. My collection consists of a factory sealed N64, a factory sealed Super Smash Bros. for the N64 (Not player's choice), as well as a factory sealed Mario Kart 64. Though the N64 is such a great possession being as nice as it is, I take pride in my GBA SP and my Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Emerald games. They are also factory sealed. I did buy Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Emerald used as well because I wanted to play them so badly.

Enough bragging, as you can see my favorite Pokemon EVER is Ralts. I love how powerful Ralts is. When you find a Ralts they are generally around level 5. I love that for such a low level Pokemon it can become so powerful. Learning Confusion at level 9 makes it a tough opponent to any competitors who stand in its path.

Favorite Generations: 1-3

I look forward to being an active member here on the PokeCommunity!

--Ralts Love

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Ralts Love, your a huge Ralts fan right xD? I completely agree with you, Ralts is amazing for a first evolution.
It's final form, Gardevoir is so elegant and beautiful, it's hard not to like the Ralts family.
I'm using my sister's copy of Emerald so I don't have to buy one, saves money big time :P.

So, what particular aspect of Pokemon do you like?
Contests, battling or everything?
Anyway, welcome to PC! Enjoy yourself and remember to follow all the rules, we don't want anyone getting banned!

See you around :D,
Rainbow

Ralts Love

#1 Ralts Fan
Years
So, what particular aspect of Pokemon do you like?
Contests, battling or everything?

Everything game-wise, nothing card-wise. I stopped collecting the cards a very long time ago, though I do regret the fact that in 1999 I owned a Charizard card, from the first generation of pokemon cards. Being the 5 year old I was at the time, I threw all my cards in the street around my neighborhood on the 4th of July because my sister told me that giving Pokemon cards to people is a common act of kindness on the 4th. Silly me >.>.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Everything game-wise, nothing card-wise. I stopped collecting the cards a very long time ago, though I do regret the fact that in 1999 I owned a Charizard card, from the first generation of pokemon cards. Being the 5 year old I was at the time, I threw all my cards in the street around my neighborhood on the 4th of July because my sister told me that giving Pokemon cards to people is a common act of kindness on the 4th. Silly me >.>.

Haha, I remember doing that a while ago :P, I wasn't the brightest. I haven't played the cards forever, lost interest ages ago xD. Even if I did, all my cards are buried underneath a pile of other old things :P.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey dude, welcome! I love that you love Ralts; it's one of those off-beat Pokemon that not many people would think about so it makes you special. I also actually had no idea Ralts could be so good. When I was first playing through Ruby and Sapphire, I saw Ralts and thought "that looks weird and weak, I can't have that on my team" and then moved on to find an Elekid or something haha. If (no, when! WHEN) the Ruby and Sapphire remakes come out, a Ralts will probably be on my shopping list now :)

Anyway welcome! Hopefully I'll get to see you around the forums :). I'm mostly in the off-topic areas but I venture around the Pokemon-y places once in a while lol. My profile is always open if you ever wanna say hi :D

Also,

Being the 5 year old I was at the time, I threw all my cards in the street around my neighborhood on the 4th of July because my sister told me that giving Pokemon cards to people is a common act of kindness on the 4th. Silly me >.>.

LOL. Your sister is awful. I laughed and went "awwwww!!!" at the same time, because that is both hilarious and adorable lmao.

Ralts Love

#1 Ralts Fan
Years
Hey dude, welcome! I love that you love Ralts; it's one of those off-beat Pokemon that not many people would think about so it makes you special. I also actually had no idea Ralts could be so good. When I was first playing through Ruby and Sapphire, I saw Ralts and thought "that looks weird and weak, I can't have that on my team" and then moved on to find an Elekid or something haha. If (no, when! WHEN) the Ruby and Sapphire remakes come out, a Ralts will probably be on my shopping list now :)

Haha, yeah you should definitely get a Ralts ASAP. They're so useful throughout the entire game. It doesn't start to become worthless like some Pokemon do, some can become weak by the time you reach the Elite Four because they have no more moves to learn, and everyone they fight is better than them. Not Ralts though! I've used Ralts all the way through Emerald back in 2005, and now that I re-purchased a Pokemon Emerald, I'm already training it up. I'm actually surprised how quickly I caught it this time. It was one of the first Pokemon I encountered, and the chance of finding one is "Rare" according to the Pokemon Wikia. It can only be found on Route 102.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I'm lovin' the fact that Gen 3 is one of your favs. I'm one of those fans that likes all of the gens really, but GEN THREE IS MAH FAV. ;w; The games for it were just so much fun, and I enjoyed it's anime series a lot too. Really hoping for remakes eventually.

& Ralts is adorable, it doesn't get enough notice.

But yeah, welcome to PC!

Have fun here. xD

Years
Hey everyone, as you can tell I'm new here to the PokeCommunity. I prompted myself to join a Pokemon community forum since I recently tracked down and bought some of my childhood memories. I decided to collect everything I played with as a child, that includes of course, my favorite Pokemon games. My collection consists of a factory sealed N64, a factory sealed Super Smash Bros. for the N64 (Not player's choice), as well as a factory sealed Mario Kart 64. Though the N64 is such a great possession being as nice as it is, I take pride in my GBA SP and my Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Emerald games. They are also factory sealed. I did buy Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Emerald used as well because I wanted to play them so badly.

Enough bragging, as you can see my favorite Pokemon EVER is Ralts. I love how powerful Ralts is. When you find a Ralts they are generally around level 5. I love that for such a low level Pokemon it can become so powerful. Learning Confusion at level 9 makes it a tough opponent to any competitors who stand in its path.

Favorite Generations: 1-3

I look forward to being an active member here on the PokeCommunity!

--Ralts Love

Hi there Ralts, mind I call you just that?

Pretty long intro btw.

They call me Hikari, I'm a 19-yo Australian female (turning 20 next month) who loves memes, laughter, and of course Pokemon!

My fave generation is 5th Gen, but I've also played everything from 3rd Gen and on.

I'm a bit surprised you love my starting generation of Pokemon, and Ralts is such an adorable Psychic-type. I'm just asking, speaking of 3rd Gen characters, do you like Wally? Cos his first Pokemon was a Ralts.

I usually only catch female ones if I plan to evolve it into Gardevoir, or else male if I want a Gallade.

You should check out the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions forum since it covers your fave 3 generations. I do recommend you should play 4th and 5th Gens someday so that you can get used to all the changes introduced during that time.

Anyways, feel free to send me a VM if you want to talk. Many consider me someone a newbie should approach if they need to settle in, and I know how to put a smile on a newbie's face.

You can also chat to any moderator or admin if you ever need help, they are distinctively recognized by their bold, colored names. There's blue (moderators), orange (s-mods), green (assistant admins), red (staff admins) and purple (Rukario).

Have a great time and I might chat with you someday.

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Years
Hi there, Ralts Lover~! Welcome to PC. :3 Ralts is amazing and also adorable. I really loved to use Gardevoir in the 3rd gen, it's pretty strong and can learn lots of neat moves! It's tough to train at first since it only knows Growl, but still very worth it. Takes me forever to find/catch it most of the time, though. >:

But wow, you have quite a collection! I still own almost all of the older games. But neat, you like the 3rd gen? I love running into 3rd gen fans, it seems like there's so little of them around the Pokemon fandom. D: Emerald got me ridiculously hooked, even now I keep wanting to play it!

Anyway, hopefully you've been enjoying PC so far! We're friendly and mature so I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need anything!

kokotko

雷君
Years
Hi, Ralts, I'm glad to know that you're interested in 3rd gen. I'm a fan of it,too, although the original ones are my faves. Do you know Emerald 386? That's one brilliant hack...
About Ralts, I think it's pretty cool,either. It is usually rare in the games, so using it is rather a matter of prestige :)
I hope you like hacks, I own an entire collection. Here on PC there are so many great hackers, you'll definitely find here whatever youll be searching for. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Back