• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would say I'm a _____ person.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Instead of what other people think about you, what do you honestly think of yourself personality-wise such as do you think yourself as a calm person, hotheaded, quiet, shy? etc. Pretty straightforward enough, so yeah, post away!

Guy

just a guy
Years
I see myself as a highly imaginative, spontaneous, free-spirited and adventurous kind of guy. I'm generally relaxed and easy going. Definitely not hot tempered as rarely do I ever get angry over something. At times I can be a bit of a nag, but I try not to be.I'm quite intellectual, although I can sometimes come off as naive to some. I don't ever take myself seriously unless I'm doing something I'm truly passionate about. I can also be quite driven when I'm doing something and I always say to myself, "If I'm going to do something, then I'm going to do it right and put in the extra mile." That being said, I'm human and I can definitely get lazy or procrastinate when I'm supposed to be otherwise doing something. I'm an extremely modest and positive person. Never do I like to think too negatively as when I do I picture a dark room, and I find that scary. I can, however, be at times self-conscience about what I say or what I do.

There's a lot more I could say about what type of person I am, but it's a lot to say and really don't want to stretch this out anymore or else no one might read it and that would be sad. I like it when people get to know me for me and not just how they see me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Good-natured yet highly reserved; ultimately rational and objective at heart.
I'm too intelligent and cynical to be anything else, so it seems.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Being humorous, quick in general, and open minded would have to define me the most nowadays. Granted those traits are double edged swords but I manage to stay out of trouble more often than not in the end lol.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
"Brave, friendly but gets mad when someone does something he doesn't like." <-- That, I guess.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
A simple person who doesn't really know how to put words to please people and always say the wrong things but don't usually mean it.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Um smart I guess? I usually get good grades and even if I don't study for a test or quiz I usually pass it with either an a or a b. I'm also kind of short lol. I'm not the shortest one im my class but I'm still -ish short. lol. Um you can also say I'm funny :D. I make lots of people laugh everyday and people say I'm funny :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Quiet, sometimes irritating, funny (according to others, not myself), very forgetful.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I see myself as a relatively nice person, though sometime I can have a bit of a temper and can get ugly if someone pushes me too far. I can get along with just about anyone and talk to anybody. Though I can also be shy at time as well and never really have much to say. Usually I just say "Hey how are you?" "Good? Fine. I'm good myself." and the conversation usually ends after that. So I would also say I can be awkward to be around too.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm a perfectionist through and through, and so if I'm given a job to complete or a task to do, then I'll put my best effort into ensuring its completed with excellence. In saying that, I can become a pretty stressed person, especially when I put myself under a lot of expectations. I'm a logical thinker, rather than an abstract one, and I'd like to hope I'm warm and approachable. :]

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
i would definitely say that i'm the kind of person you can't simply categorise into one box.
i have a variety of interests and hobbies that people often find to be in conflict with each other (e.g. my love for justin bieber and musicals like Rent).

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
I see myself as quite stubbon and caring and quiet. But I can also see myself as a hard worker and a logical person.

Although I often take other people's opinion quite seriously

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im going to say I'm a very calm, quiet person that is too shy and probably should be more assertive, however I am afraid to be this way because I somehow think people dont like assertiveness. I love helping people and am eager to please, sometimes at my own expense, I often am afraid to ask for things as well and would rather solve issues myself rather than getting help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There's only one word I describe myself, and it's mysterious. People see me differently, they'll never know who I really am until they get to talk to me, and they'll end up mind blown as they get to know me more. What's underneath that mystery barrier on my personality is someone who's spontaneous, intelligent, generous, and sympathetic. :3

Back