• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

For all you fiends out there:
1. How many times do you think you've had it?
2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?
3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?

Alternatively, for those who haven't had sex:
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?

Bonus question:
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Please don't post anything that breaks any rules!!! Be mature!!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What prevents me from having sex is both religious and health reasons. I vowed not to have that kind of contact with the opposite sex before marriage. And I don't want to risk myself in getting AIDS or similar sex related diseases even though if had someone who is deemed "clean" And I don't care if my friends know I'm a virgin. They don't live my life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This thread has already been reported twice but I personally don't see anything wrong with it. There is nothing wrong whatsoever with a healthy and curious chat about sex, and I'm not going to close the thread simply because it is a mature topic and has the potential to go wrong. All that would do is teach our member base that sex should be a taboo topic when that is simply not the case. When nobody talks about it, that's how teen pregnancy happens. Everybody's parents will thank me when they aren't grandparents before they turn 50.

Provided that nobody goes into undue or vulgar detail, I see no reason why this thread shouldn't be allowed to live.

Now that that's out of the way, onto some questions!

---------------------

I lost my virginity at 18, to a guy who was 17. I'm not sure if this makes me a pedo or not, but he was cute and I was finally feeling good enough about myself to feel that I was worthy of taking such a step. I'm not sure how many times I've had sex between then and now, but it's been a fair amount since I've had a few 'friends with benefits' over the last few years.

I've only done it with other guys. Girls are icky :P

People who have sex often and with many different people are often branded with a bad label for it, but what I think is 'good for you'. Who cares, and who has the right to care, what you do with your sexual life? As long as you take the necessary safety precautions to have sex with multiple partners, good for you.

Your fetishes are also none of my business. Whatever floats your boat, my friends. If someone I was with had a fetish and it didn't make me uncomfortable, I'd be more than happy to go along with it to help them out.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
This thread has already been reported twice but I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

I'd imagine its because some younger children come around and this might be inappropriate for them. I agree with what you are saying to an extent, but such a topic is very controversial and a great many people believe it should be up to the parents or an educator to do the job, not random teens and adults from who know where over the internet.

And I'm not necessarily trying to say its bad like that, but from a protective or prudish parents point of view, it certainly does look that way.Just my two cents.

Regardless of that, to answer the thread.. I'm not a very sexual person. Hell, I don't even don't date very much. I haven't even had sex yet and I don't see me doing it for s while. I don't see a point to having sex. I guess. It feels great whatever etc but I swear that sensation is overrated. There's much nobler feelings such as knowing that the person that lay beside you will be with you through everything and isn't just a humpndump. People can have sex however much they want
It's their body... but then other people have the right to dislike them for it as well. Not my cup of tea personally but to each their own.

Reactions: Her

droomph

weeb
Years
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex?
You know, maybe I should learn to talk to people before I start getting close to them :p
2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
I don't care honestly.
Whenever someone deems me worthy but I don't expect it anytime soon because I don't hunt for it like some people I know.
bunnus
If you don't want to keep it, I don't approve but I'll let you live with whatever you like. Coincidentally that's how I view anything that doesn't hurt me.

Years
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

What's stopping me? There's only one person I'd be interested in doing that with, and at this point I'd say it's fairly unlikely she has any interest in such activities, certainly not with me anyway. I don't know why but I really just don't feel compelled to go that far with anyone else, I've had the option I've just chosen not to. Maybe one day I'll just get it over and done with, but that doesn't seem likely.

I guess for the most part I'm okay with it, I certainly don't let it define me. That being said there is a long list of people who I'll be ticked if they beat me to it. Do I care what society has to say about it? A little I suppose but again, not really. I certainly won't advertise that I haven't (bar protected by the anonymity of the internet and a username), just to avoid trouble though.

I don't know, I'll admit that soon would be preferable, but see question one. There's a lot more that has to come first.

Bonus
It's not a lifestyle I'd want that's for sure but I see a difference between having a lot of sex with different people and being a s*** or mans***. One is healthy and mutual, the other is manipulative, degrading and wrong. I can't stand people who mess with other peoples minds and sleep around in a manor that causes trouble but, whilst it isn't a lifestyle I'd choose, I don't see anything wrong with mutual agreements that won't cause problems for anyone. My view on the matter is really hard to explain :/

Years

Not having a girlfriend. I have troubles with meeting girls, I am incredibly shy, I can't talk and I don't know what about, and I fear rejection. Also, my job somewhat and life problems.

I don't care.

Well... I don't really know about this. I'm not rushing it to be honest.

Good for them as long as it doesn't give them any troubles.

Last edited:
Years

Definitely in single figures at the moment.

No thanks, girls only.

I wouldn't personally want to do so, but I don't have much against it if other people want to make that life choice. As sad as it sounds (and many would say naive for my age but I see as realistic due to the state of my current relationship) I would hope not to have sex with anyone except my current girlfriend.

Years
The number of times I've had it is probably into the triple digits now, but the number of people I've had it with is in the single digits. Go monogamy! I don't care if people want to have it with many different people as long as they're careful, but that's how I feel about people who are monogamous, too. Everyone should be careful and know as much as they can about their bodies and how to be safe and respectful.

Oh yeah, the questions. I was 19. Never been with a guy yet, but it's not on my to-do list at the moment.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Coming out swinging, huh? Way, way too many times, to the point where it's lost all appeal to me. I was never really that interested in sex in the first place. My sex life has been a disaster. I had a bit of a wild phase which ultimately ended when I got raped, and then years later when I tried to have consensual protected sex it contributed to the birth of my daughter. I was really skeptical about that, actually, but it turns out you can request a paternity test at the hospital after the birth and I am indeed the father. It was just something that was destined to happen regardless of any condom or pill or anything. Abstinence is, indeed, the only reliable contraceptive.

I was young. Like, 14. I regret not waiting another four or five years.

Just girls. By the time I realized that I'd be alright doing it with guys, I also realized that doing it in general is pretty lame and I'd rather just go get Arby's or something.

Do whatever you want, man. Just be prepared to blame yourself when **** hits the fan because ultimately you're the only person who you have the right to blame.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
1)
I lost count, already... but I enjoyed each and every one of those moments. Don't get me wrong though, I've only been with one amazing, loving girl... but also because of her, I ended up being asexual. Don't get me wrong, girls attract me and I love being in relationships; I'm just not interested in sex, anymore.

2) 21. Yeah, I only recently lost it, but it was with the woman I truly loved... oh, well. u,u

3) Nah... not really interested in doing it with guys. I'm only attracted to girls.

About people that have lots of sex with different people:
Well, take your necessary precautions. And beware of what people might think of you. I'm not like that, and besides, I don't think I'll have sex in a long... LONG while.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hm... Idk, three or four times? It's not very often considering I'm in a LDR :p

19, right after New Year's this year actually

Only one guy, my boyfriend o:

Bonus Question:
I'd be hypocritical if I said I don't care. Too many people are way too careless. If you're safe and get tested regularly then knock yourself out.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I haven't had sex. I've been with my boyfriend for quite a while and we talk about it, but I'd rather be married before I do that. I'm not opposed to not being married, but I have always felt I should be married and have fully given my heart to that person. I take these things a bit too seriously I suppose, but that's just how I feel. I'm not particularly interested in having sex anyway. It's very rare that I actually think, "Hey, that'd be fun right about now." That being said, I don't mind being a virgin at my age. What does bother me, however, is people treating me like a child because of it. Having sex does not make you anymore grown up than another person. In fact, I think that if you're going to go out and brag about it and be a brat and berate people for not doing it, it makes you more immature.

If you're gonna do the deed with a buttload of people, just be safe. That's all I want for ya.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Numerous times, lost count. I only done it with my current girlfriend, which I've lost my virginity to.

At 15.

Dirty deeds? I don't think so.

Just hope that people won't think of you as a person who is easy to have sex with. Don't forget that the more people you have sex with, more chances of getting STDs. Do whatever you want, but just be careful.

Years
Several hundred's of times.
At the same time? Or, multiple guys and girls? (haha)
I have only had one sexual partner, so I would have to say no to either.

I am judgmental toward them. Though, there is some reason to be critical of the behavior, I am not completely justified in my judgement, this might likely be an arbitrary social and moral indoctrination from family and society. However, there could be some valid drawbacks to frequent sex with multiple partners in that there are STD's or unintended pregnancy, which can occur even with the presence of protection (especially the STD transmission), as well as intimacy issues if they choose to go monogamous. The second of these drawbacks is questionable though given that some societies do not value monogamy, and therefore, whether it is good or bad largely depends on how it affects the societal structure. Proponents of safe sex and sexual freedom (non-monogamy), will advocate that it's unnatural to be monogamous and that it has a physiological responses such as stress relief.

As I see it, in the US, having sex often with many partners, deconstructs socialization of sexual behavior and reprograms a person to do that which is natural and instinctual. Humans are not completely monogamous creatures by nature. The question is whether this deconstruction of socialization can negatively affect society and whether socialization of monogamous sex actual benefits society. Would monogamy exist in a world in which there was no indoctrination or the deconstruction of monogamy became rampant? Does the incremental acceptance of sexual liberty from monogamy have a negative effect on society?

I am not conclusive on the issue, but for my own sake, putting aside the societal moral complications, I would say that the shame to do that which I have been programmed not to do, has more negative implications on me as an individual, than the sensation of complete sexual freedom.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Spoiler:

#1 Question:
I've just not found anyone who attacts me enough to want to have sex with them.
That's not to say I'm not interested, I'm actually quite the pervert...

#2 Question:
Not really.
Besides, girls seem far more attracted to you when they find out you've not 'been around'.

#3 Question:
I don't really think that should be something you plan.
Sex should be in passion, the moment when burning hearts collide and neither of you can hold back anymore.
Or if you just wanna get a bit wild that's fine too.

Bonus Question:
I honestly don't care, but you'll probably get a rep for being a booty call.

As a side note:
Providing you're of legal age.
I don't really think 'legal age' deters many people... -.-'

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
My response to this thread... Giggity :3

-Uhh I would say like.. 20 or so times, same girl i've been with for coming up on 2 years :)

-I was 18 when I did. I could have lost it earlier but I was never really "mature" enough until then to decide I wanted to. And I also hadn't found the right girl to do it with at that point.

-Nope, only with my current girlfriend :3

Years

Agreed. For example, take the drinking age. From recent studies, the number of teens who drink in the US is estimated around 65-80 percent. Laws are not always the biggest deterrent. That number doesn't even include the 19-20 year old's in the US. Those who don't drink or engage in sexual activities either do so because of the moral/social indoctrination or lack of socialization among young peers. Those who do so because of the moral/social indoctrination may also be more likely to revere the law. Thus, it may appear to be deterrence of the punishment, but it is more so the programming to follow rules and authority without question.

Years

Legal age is 16 here so technically I don't count towards that. :P

I'm not surprised it doesn't deter people, especially in America were it is 18, I wouldn't expect anyone to be deterred when the law is that strict.

It still isn't nearly as bad as having to be 21 for alcohol though. (That's 18 here)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
1.Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

1. I am at legal. The reason I'm still a virgin is because I've still have yet to get a girlfriend.

2. Being a virgin is kind of a mixed bag. I'm really nervous on how it'll feel like when I insert my privates into a woman's hole, but I also want to have kids.

3. I plan to have sex if my future gf/wife is ok with it.

Bonus: People like them may need to aware about the diseases they'll catch for having sex with different people (a friend of mine told me about it).

Last edited:
Back