• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I am back on my new account.

@ Hikari10 I know I am sorry about that. I had to for some reasons on here.. I can't say. I'll tell you in PM. I'll add you if you still want to talk/be friends. I love too still.

@ Meganium90 Thanks for that and I am back now. :3
Hey, good to see you back on your new account! :) I know we talked some, but you're always welcome to VM me anytime you want!

Darkendra

Leader Of Team Dark Shade
Years
HAHAHAHAHA!!! GUESS WHAT PC! IIIIIII'M BAAAAAAACK!

After several long years I am finally back and ready to rumble!
Though it's quite sad to see my old friends have not been active on here for quite some time now.
Indeed what a shame it is but there's a bright side shining from behind the corner!
It just gives me an opportunity to make more brand new friends!

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I'm pretty much an Unown (haha see what I did there) to a majority (hell, perhaps all of you) at this point. Nevertheless, I 'back' so to speak. What do I mean by that? Well...

For the past two months there has been quite the personal and family issues that needed to be set straight. On top of that my old laptop kicked the bucket. In addition, I've been having quite the strain from this place. I just wasn't bothered to log on here on a more frequent basis.

However, now that I have a new laptop, back in college and things are stable (for the most part) I'm feeling on coming back into this community again. With that said, I'm actually hoping to make a new account that follows in the veins of the ones I have on other sites. Why? I HATE the name 'ChaosSonic' now. I just hate it. The thing is though; I have things on my current account that I want to keep and I really don't know if all of that is worth losing.

So yeah, don't call it a comeback, but don't think of this a permanent thing. I do want to be more active on here. It's just right now, even with things settled for me, it feels like it's going to be a while before I'm fully accustomed to this place once more.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sorry guys, but I'll going on hiatus for a few days, because my internet is down (I'm using temporary connection when writing this). I hope I'll be back soon though. So for now... bye, PC...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
HAHAHAHAHA!!! GUESS WHAT PC! IIIIIII'M BAAAAAAACK!

After several long years I am finally back and ready to rumble!
Though it's quite sad to see my old friends have not been active on here for quite some time now.
Indeed what a shame it is but there's a bright side shining from behind the corner!
It just gives me an opportunity to make more brand new friends!
Welcome back!!! While I don't remember you per say, it's still good to see old members return cause I can meet new people lol. I'm always up to get to know people so feel free to VM me if you like. :)

But anyway , have fun being here and hope you can be active once again!

I'm pretty much an Unown (haha see what I did there) to a majority (hell, perhaps all of you) at this point. Nevertheless, I 'back' so to speak. What do I mean by that? Well...

For the past two months there has been quite the personal and family issues that needed to be set straight. On top of that my old laptop kicked the bucket. In addition, I've been having quite the strain from this place. I just wasn't bothered to log on here on a more frequent basis.

However, now that I have a new laptop, back in college and things are stable (for the most part) I'm feeling on coming back into this community again. With that said, I'm actually hoping to make a new account that follows in the veins of the ones I have on other sites. Why? I HATE the name 'ChaosSonic' now. I just hate it. The thing is though; I have things on my current account that I want to keep and I really don't know if all of that is worth losing.

So yeah, don't call it a comeback, but don't think of this a permanent thing. I do want to be more active on here. It's just right now, even with things settled for me, it feels like it's going to be a while before I'm fully accustomed to this place once more.

I think you're familiar or at least have a similar name to other users here. Hahaha. Either way, it's good to have you back ChaosSonic! It's good to see things are working out better for you and that you have time on PC again no matter what username you have. I'll be sure to be on the look out for your new new. See you around once again!!

Sorry guys, but I'll going on hiatus for a few days, because my internet is down (I'm using temporary connection when writing this). I hope I'll be back soon though. So for now... bye, PC...

Aww you're always leaving and it makes me sad. :( Good bye for now Windy and hope you get your connection working again so and you can back to your usual activity. :)

Starry Windy

Years
Finally I'm out of my hiatus today.

@AWsquared I was sad too when I was forced to going hiatus, so I know what you feel. Thanks for your wishes AWsquared. And I'm back now.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Hello Everyone! Billy The Bum here! I'm back. I'm here for the day but I'll post every few days because my buddy is leting me use his internet so I can post more often!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back, dude! It doesn't hurt if you log on for a few days. I hope eventually you can get things fixed so you can be a bit more active. :D That's nice of your friend to let you borrow the comp though!

Years
I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a significant amount of time, I do not know for how long but it probably won't be measured in weeks. Rather than spout my life story and personal situation all over the web let's just say I have problems and cannot allow myself to continue using this site or any other web services minus educational and communication services, at least during school terms. If you know me you'll probably understand. Sorry for being so cold about this.

If you'd like to keep in contact with me check my contact details on my profile, I also have a Facebook which I will tell you if you contact me via email, Skype etc. I'd like to not forget about you guys, because PC is the most awesome community on the web and its members are just so lovely, I've never met people as kind, understanding and cool as you guys <3

A toast to PC:
8jgQ4Kl.jpg

And a promise:
Con5t1L.jpg

Bye guys :) I'll miss my friends here and the fun times we had :(

OMG this was totally unexpected. I was among your first friends and given I don't use Facebook these days and I'm not considering registering for Skype anytime soon I guess this might be the last time we see each other, bit sad you'll be missing my bday too.

See you again in the future, and I understand if you have to be restricted due to school and such. It must always be prioritized.

~ Hikari

Starry Windy

Years
I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a significant amount of time, I do not know for how long but it probably won't be measured in weeks. Rather than spout my life story and personal situation all over the web let's just say I have problems and cannot allow myself to continue using this site or any other web services minus educational and communication services, at least during school terms. If you know me you'll probably understand. Sorry for being so cold about this.

If you'd like to keep in contact with me check my contact details on my profile, I also have a Facebook which I will tell you if you contact me via email, Skype etc. I'd like to not forget about you guys, because PC is the most awesome community on the web and its members are just so lovely, I've never met people as kind, understanding and cool as you guys <3

A toast to PC:
8jgQ4Kl.jpg

And a promise:
Con5t1L.jpg

That's sad to see you go, but I know that you have something more important to do. I hope we'll meet again someday, and I'll miss you, O07_eleven.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

A toast to PC:
8jgQ4Kl.jpg

And a promise:
Con5t1L.jpg

Aww, it's sad to see you go O07eleven :c I completely understand how sometimes one just can't juggle both PC and things in real life together at certain times in one's life. May your situation be resolved soon and hope to see you return to PC in the future! Never Give Up in whatever you do and remember that we'll always be here for you no matter what. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awww, Mark...it's really sad to see you go. You were such a great member, especially during this year's get-together! I know life may be kicking your ass right now, but it's always understandable. We here at PC will miss you, and I'll miss you as well! Au revoir~ & we'll see you again soon <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

A toast to PC:
8jgQ4Kl.jpg

And a promise:
Con5t1L.jpg

This may be a little late, but I'm sad to see you leave cause you were one of my good friends. But alas , you have to leave cause of personal business so I can understand that. School is important so good luck with it and see you whenever you can return!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm back once again! I've managed to get most of my projects done so it feels as if a lot of weight has came off my shoulders, and, even though I still got a bit to do, I have much more free time to spend. I'm really pleased to be back :D

Years
Hey everyone, I'm back once again! I've managed to get most of my projects done so it feels as if a lot of weight has came off my shoulders, and, even though I still got a bit to do, I have much more free time to spend. I'm really pleased to be back :D

And here's to me thinking you left for good... but glad to see you back Bubblun! And you came back at a good time too, given the Nintendo Direct announcement scheduled later. Have fun being active again!

Years
Hey welcome back! Good to see you've got everything done and I hope you'll stick around for much longer this time! :)

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
helleeveryone school starts for me in 15 hours, so i will ve posting like never overr this time 9i get so much homework ;_;

bye guys, hope you have fun

(ill probably end up posting tomorrow but this is incase i dont post

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Airbourne! Glad to see you back, and glad to hear that you finally reorganized the things you needed to do :D I hope that break you had was swell and worth it. :)

helleeveryone school starts for me in 15 hours, so i will ve posting like never overr this time 9i get so much homework ;_;

bye guys, hope you have fun

(ill probably end up posting tomorrow but this is incase i dont post

I hope you have fun this year at school as well. Best of luck! I know you will be successful <3

PureAurorae

Comrade
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Well I am sorry to say but I think it is time that I quit PC. I don't really post here all that much but I use the server. I can't really integrate into the community all that well so yeah... take care guys.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well I am sorry to say but I think it is time that I quit PC. I don't really post here all that much but I use the server. I can't really integrate into the community all that well so yeah... take care guys.

Awww Formula 1! :( I really didn't want to see you go, tbh. Wish we talked more about races and drivers and Sebastian Vettel but, if you think this is the best decision to go, then I can't stop you. I wish you all the best in life, and your future endeavours, and hopefully you can come back should you ever decide to return. PC is always open for you. :)

Back