• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Hey what tools would be best for hacking Pokemon SoulSilver version. I also want to insert some music tracks from Platinum.

Atomika

Installing Gravity
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
How do you add?

D/P/P/HG/SS buildings and Imgs to fire red? can seem to figure it out =/

Iacobus

sǝɯɐɾ
Years
How do I make it so that the Player doesn't have to choose a Pokemon when he goes to Professor Oaks lab?
You have two options:
- Change the script so you don't have to choose a Pokémon.
- Remove the script and write your own. <<< Do this!
Hey what tools would be best for hacking Pokemon SoulSilver version. I also want to insert some music tracks from Platinum.
NitroExplorer2, CrystalTile2, ndstool, a HEX-Editor or the editors already available. (Some D/P/Pt tools might work on HS/SS)
D/P/P/HG/SS buildings and Imgs to fire red? can seem to figure it out =/
Check the ROM Resources topic, you'll find ROM bases and tilesets there.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Im Hacking emerald, But how do you change the Pokedex that you can see Johto and Kanto Pokemon also, when they evolve it stops.

Empoleom

prosecutor in search of truth
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2019
There is a program called AGIXP. Look for that. It will let you export and import sprites.
You can edit the images in your preferred image editor.
appears a erroe message comdlg32.ocx not correctly registered

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
does anyone know how to make or play a pokemon hack on a macbook?
Well I have never owned a Mac but I think you should google "How to run windows programs on mac".
Or you could look into VM Ware.

Is it possible to edit the title screen on D/P?

can you edit the color scheme of over world things like grass and buildings in D/P?
I'm not sure about the Title Screen but I recall there being a palette editor for DS games.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Thanks, really helped out alot.
Oh yeah, does anyone know how to add a custom palette for an ow?
Yup. When you insert the OW with OW Editor Rebirth Edition, just click "import pallette." Be warned that doing so will overwrite the old pallette though...

I've got a puzzler of my own. I've set up a cave in Advance map by expanding Mount Moon in FR, and sticking a warp near the (new) bottom-left corner. The warp works fine in A-map, but when I try it in-game, it randomly warps me to the middle of a barrier...
What did I do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back